Thursday, March 19, 2009

Uh-Oh! History Repeats Itself…

Hi Earth Agents!

This was an exciting week on the Planet Woog!  There was good news and bad news.  Like usual, I’ll start with the bad news:

Acid Factory!

This week something terrible happened to the Valentine’s Factory! 

Perhaps you’ve seen the building already and wondered what happened to it.  I wondered about it too… until I read this week’s issue of Woogi World Weekly!


WeegorApology

In the newspaper, Weegor wrote an article explaining what happened.  I was disappointed to see the Valentine’s Factory destroyed again, but I am very proud of Weegor:

celebs_2Weegor was in charge of the Decorating Committee for the St. Patrick’s Day Party.  He wanted to decorate Woogi World in lots of green!  He found some green acid and wanted Dr. Wiggenstein to help him make some decorations with it.  Weegor was on his way back to the Science Lab when he accidentally tripped and fell!  The acid he was carrying spilled all over the Valentine’s Factory!  Oh, no!

But instead of lying about it, or making an excuse, Weegor admitted his mistake and apologized to everybody.  He was really worried that everyone would be upset and that no one would like him, but he told the truth anyway!

If honesty was a school subject, Weegor would get an A++!!!  Let’s all forgive Weegor for this accident and thank him for telling us the truth.  And the Valentine’s Factory was GREEN for the party!


Now for the good news…

stpathat1We had an AWESOME St. Patrick’s Day Party in Woogi World on Tuesday!  I’d like to thank all the Woogies that came to the party.  I hope you had as much fun as me!

In case you missed it, everybody there was wearing green!  Even the Woogi celebrities wore green St. Patrick’s Day hats!!  There were SIX Woogi celebrities at the party!!  Some played games, others gave out statues, but ALL of them told me that they enjoyed visiting you!

20090317_stpatricksgroupFor me, the neatest thing about the party was seeing so many Woogies in green!!  I almost stepped on some of you because I couldn’t tell you apart from Woogi World’s green grass!  And there were A LOT of you there too!


So now I’m curious…

How many of you were at the St. Patrick’s Day Party?  Did you have fun?  What did you like the most?  Was there anything you didn’t like?  Write a Comment and let me know ALL about it!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

26 comments:

star_shine20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ula said...

hello everyone again...ya the same history last year the valentines factory burned down..now the valentins factory was celebrating St.patricks in toxic!Anyways i forgive weegor and thanks for doing the St.patricks decoration~

Actually i didn't went to the ST.patricks party cause it was about 1-4am in the moring when you all were partying..but i bet you all had a fun time i saw it in the picture of the day~i think the mystry celebrity is Captain kexx again.

-ula=D(it's me again~)

star_shine20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I missed the party, sorry BigWig!
I had fun listening all about the party though! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this!

Anonymous said...

I had F-U-N!!! I got to see all the celebrities there ! Too bad i didn't get a statue ... There were so much booths and so much ppl i couldn't find wiggenstiens booth!
I think the green Weegor spilled was perfect for the party ! ♥ you all !

Anonymous said...

bigwig i had lots of fun! it was so coll seeing so many woogies in greeen! I loved seeeing all the celebrities at he party! It was so


F-U-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When are we going to save pics on our digiwoog??? I see really cool things, but I CAN'T SAVE THEM!!!!
:-(((

Anonymous said...

It was the BEST party ever! Of course, not to everyone, it's just an opinion. Even though I didn't win in YY's contest, it was really fun! I will forgive Weegor, since he told the truth and didn't lie.

-Melodyyx3

Anonymous said...

:( i went with weegor to his wigwam and then he dissaperead so i didnt find him and i didnt go to the party :(

Anonymous said...

I was not there but I saw the left over party fun all over the place. I think that Weegor was scared when he found out what he had done. I forgive him like many other woogis. I wonder if Big Wig will have a easter party with hunts and prizes and many celebritys like that St. Patricks party!! It was great reading your blog for this week, Big Wig!!! I love it when you write new blogs!!!

Anonymous said...

oh it was the best party ever! i loved all of the contest and games. the way you could have improved it was having every single celebrity in one place. so that every person could enjoy all the celebrities instead of you having to choose which one you wanted to follow. That was my only complaint about the party. Everything else was perfect and i LOVED it!!!! Thanks for taking the time to read my comment woogiworld. Love, icequeen555 and rachel96
(my woogiworld names)

Anonymous said...

i like that i had fun but i didnt like that i didnt get a statue so can you give me one please

Anonymous said...

you are a very very nice BigWig!!..;)

Anonymous said...

When the Valentines Factory comes back NEXT year, I hope Weegor doesn't destroy it... Maybe Count Weevil might attack it with Siege Weapons and Tanks (I hope not, still). Anyway, I really miss the Valentines Factory and give Weegor some forgiveness.

Anonymous said...

oh weegor,

it ok we didn't need that anymore why would we want valtine stuff in march almost arpil? we could open something new like have this thing where our woogies could eat and stuff like a diner and we and eat with our woogi friends. Anyway i forgive you weegor and we all still love you just remember that.

love greenhorse
P.S weegor don't spill that stuff on you or anyone ok.

and would you come so we can see you have havn't seen you this year.

Anonymous said...

i missed the party but i could tell it was fun,i could still see people wearing green today


-F990
-f990

Anonymous said...

don't worry Weegor, we forgive you.

even though that was the SECOND time you've destroyed the valentines factory.

i guess the title "Uh-Oh! History Repeats Itself..."
really fits.

nancydrew said...

hi everyone i am soo sorry to hear wat happend to the factory.i just made an account so i didn't neo that b4 but it is ok.accedents happen

puffie97 said...

iwasn't at the party but it seemed like a lot of fun and i totally forgive weegor i mean he made it green to celebrate so i think he decorated anyway

ALLYOOP said...

HEY THIS IS ALLYOOP AND WEEGOR A BAD BOY LOL

Anonymous said...

GREEN GREEN!! GREEN TO BE SEEN!! Thats what I think. So weird. BUT COOL AND GREEN!

Anonymous said...

Me again, The one who wrote GREEN GREEN GREEN TO BE SEEN! Sorry for that, I was on my morning sugar rush. I have one every morning. So, everything was just green that day. Don't now what else to say. Bye.

ea991 said...

Hey woogi's you all probally don't know me but ya. I thought the valentines party was cool, even though no one saw my outfit. :(
I couldn't make it. i didn't see none of the celebrities, but I hope you all still had a great time! I'll try to comment again,maybe next week. Well bye bye for now! :)

Sincerely,
Ea991

Anonymous said...

The valentines factory is desinagrating! It went in there once, then it burned down! But I saw Weegor do it!-Pippluper

Anonymous said...

I forgive weegor for what he done.... I hope the valentine building will be fixed soon. i feel a bit sad that i couldnt attend the party... Anyway, keep up the good work WoogiWorld!



~Ladylee~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

The Valentine Factory has water on it! Oh no! It happened this year.

--blobby3--