Thursday, September 10, 2009

Search Me...

Hello there, Earth Agents!

school
I hope you all enjoyed the Back to School Party last Saturday!  I was a bit late to the party because of some pressing government matters, but I still had a lot of fun. 

 

The other celebrities that were at the party told me that they had a great time too!  Thanks for helping us all have so much fun!

schoolpartycelebs 

Unfortunately, the Wishing Well got sick right before the party and couldn’t give out the free gift.  Even its water turned a mucky, gray color because of the illness:

WishingWellSick

Lucky for us, the Wishing Well gave out a coupon later to all the Woogies that were at the party.  The gift was an awesome looking School Backpack for your Woogi!

schoolpartygiftreveal


This Week’s BIG NEWS: 
T
here’s a change coming to BigWig’s Blog! 
(I think you’re really going to like it...)


As you know, BigWig’s Blog already has lots of cool features:

- Every week there’s a new poll that you can vote on!

blogpoll

 

- After reading my weekly post, you can always click on the word “Comments” and write a message about the post, answer questions, or make a guess about a spy photo!

blogcomments

 

- And if you ever miss a blog post or you want to read my old posts, the Blog Archive will let you see any of them whenever you want!

blogarchive

 


And now here’s a BRAND NEW feature:

 

You can search through ALL of the posts on BigWig’s Blog!

blogsearch 

So if you wanted information on spy photos, you could type
“spy photo” into the new Search Box:

blogsearchex

Then it will show you everything that talks about spy photos:

blogsearchresults

Pretty cool, huh?

I hope that you like the new Search feature.  I’m always looking for good ways to improve my blog!


 

Now I’d like to hear from you, Earth Agents...

- Do you like the new Search feature on BigWig’s Blog?

- What other things would you like to see on my blog?

Write me a Comment below and tell me what you think!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so fun bigwig

Anonymous said...

Sure did BigWig.
But when I send a comment,
I don't know when will you approve it!
So it would be better if we wouldn't have to wait to see them.

T_A_N_I

Anonymous said...

I missed the party :( :( :( :( :( :( :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

The new stuff is great! I'd like the blog could be a little longer, though...



--icespacey531

Tyant said...

I typed Tyant in the search thing and it popped up all my comments..............

Anonymous said...

hhahahhahahabhaha no one really saw me at the party i came late to really late...... but i have fun!!!!!!!!! de......



boris2

big_pig said...

whats the icon next to our backpack?


-Big_Pig

Anonymous said...

i think the new feature is very cool! now i can find things faster!






-smartgirl09
now find me in the purple princess hat with white eskomo shoes. btw, sorry if i misspelled anything

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE COLL STUFF

Anonymous said...

i missed the party! i am so sad!!!!! i wanted to go really badly. :( :( :(

Anonymous said...

the party was awesome! I loved it! I hope we have more parties in the future.

Anonymous said...

i loved the back to school party, it was soooooooooooo fun!!!





-smartgirl09
(now find me in the purple princess hat with white eskomo shoes.btw if i misspelled anything i'm sorry!!!