Thursday, January 14, 2010

SAVE: The New Camera Craze

Hello there, Earth Agents!

Woogi World Weekly announced something very cool this week:

WoogiWithCamera

Woogi World cameras can now SAVE photos!

The SAVE feature will be activated on Friday, but for now it
will only be for Woogi Honors members.  They will be testing the feature to make sure it works well enough for everyone to use it!

 


Since I’m a Woogi Honors member (it’s one of the benefits of running a planet!), I decided that I would test the new camera and show you how it works:

 

1) Find the perfect spot to take your picture.

save1 I chose Woogi World’s Main Square because
something exciting is always happening there.

 

2) Open your Backpack and click on the Camera button.

save1This button takes a picture automatically!

 

3) If you like the photo, click on the Save button.

save2I’m looking REALLY good in this photo!

 

4) Wait until the photo has been saved.

save4Once the photo is saved to your DigiWoog, you’ll see the
“Saved successfully!” message appear.

 

5) Open your Backpack and click on the DigiWoog.

save1The DigiWoog does lots of cool stuff, but right now I’m
just going to show you how to view your saved photos on it.

 

6) Click on the DigiWoog’s Pictures section.

save3A picture is worth a thousand words!

 

7) Click on the saved photo that you want to see.

save5WHP members can save up to 3 photos right now.

 

8) Enjoy your beautiful photograph!

save6 Want to see it even bigger?!  Click on the photo to ZOOM IN!

 

FINAL PHOTOGRAPH:

save7 It’s yours truly, enjoying a wonderful day in Woogi World!

 


My Review:

I really enjoyed the Camera’s new SAVE feature!

Now I can save all my precious Woogi World memories
on my DigiWoog and maybe someday I can share them
with other Woogies when I visit Woogi World!

I give the Camera’s new SAVE feature an A!!

 


Now it’s your turn, Earth Agents...

 

- If you’re WHP, how do you like the new SAVE feature?

- If you’re not WHP, are you excited to get it soon?

- What cool things do you do with your Woogi World photos?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk all about photography!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool but i am not a whp but my bff is a whp on woogi world! i am a little mad but can not wait cause it is always good to save some pictures! bye! 2002doodle p.s. it won't let me on my account! i am mad about that!!!!!!

Yellow1girl said...

I WILL LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

i will love it too!!!!




weaslesnaps01

Anonymous said...

OMG!!i cant wait i been waiting FOREVER! 2 save pics and now i can yay! i even asked wiggenstein if we could he didnt answer though so...lolz..but still yayz!i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IZ AWESOME by a whole lot!!:D

:)dolphinxoxo:)

Anonymous said...

hey bigwig it me yankeesfan i can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey woogies!
this is nhegal223!
I am so excited about this ah!!!!! me is so happy! jumps for joy.

Unknown said...

hehehe i am a member and i can't wait till to use it and i hope it starts to work perfectly cause in 4 months i'm loosing my membership

see ya big wig
-ajd100-

Anonymous said...

Whoa... awesome!!!
Me love it. I can finally take photos of me with celebrities!!! That is, when the Save feature is available to everyone.
-sunset720

Anonymous said...

I also forgot to add, I'm wondering about the video button. I'm guessing it's for the movies because at the movie theater, when you're about to see a movie, there is a buy button.
-sunset720

Anonymous said...

lolz i got a pic of dr wiggenstien saying cheese xD

louloox :)

Anonymous said...

OH! to bad i'm not actually a whp member...yet...but i'll be soon... if i could....and one more thing.... it's saturday right now.....

esa1234 :)

Anonymous said...

I will love it BigWig, even though I am not WHP.
ANd by the way woogies, pattydavis is bannded forever so i am now daisydeal!

Peace :) daisydeal

Sam778 said...

I am so happy to have this oppertunity!!!!!!!!!!!!This is so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm a WHP member too!i'm so exited!maby i will take a picture of me and my friends together!and if a woogi celertie comes, i can get a picture to keep it in my memories forever.:)-------(dizer)

monkey said...

this is awsome!

blahblah2000 said...

i am going love it

Anonymous said...

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Anonymous said...

i wish i was a member but i can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kilana) :) PEACE!

Unknown said...

whoa!! cool i always wanted to save pics with celebs!!!! finally i can take funny pictures with my friends and pics of my wigwam!! bigwig can you make this feature in the future? can we take pics and send it to other woogies if we want? thanks i love this!!!



COLORADO:)

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori~Littlebit10 said...

I was a whp, It was fun! i cancelled my membership =( It's so awesome, so now i can't wait until it's available to non-whp members!
-littlebit10

pianostar said...

hey bigwig! i know it's been a whole year since you posted this blog! but i'm reading every blog and putting a comment! so i haven't heard about non whp getting save yet. i'm starting to get kind of mad. i can't believe you hold non whp up but oh well.

thanks
pianostar:)