Thursday, February 4, 2010

Woogipedia: Now Better Than Ever!

Hello, Earth Agents!

I’m here this week with some exciting news about the new...

Woogipedia2

The Woogipedia is an encyclopedia about everything in Woogi World.  If you ever have a question about something, this handy guide should be the first place you look for an answer.

 

WoogipediaIcon The Woogipedia doesn’t come out until Friday,
but Wally Woog has already given me a sneak peek at some of the changes in this new edition and
I want to share some of them with you now!

 


NEW ICONS!

NewIcons

The new edition of the Woogipedia features a lot of new icons
that look better and make finding things even easier!

 


NEW SECTIONS!

NewSections

Some Woogipedia entries now have sections that group similar questions together so that you can find an answer faster!

 


WORDS OF WALLY!

WallyWords

Because Wally likes to talk so much, he will sometimes share extra information alongside the answer.  Now when you see Wally’s face, you’ll know he’s sharing cool things like stories, jokes, warnings, and even secrets!

 


INLINE IMAGES!

InlineImages

In the first edition of the Woogipedia, you had to click a button
to see a picture.  Now every picture will appear right next to
Wally’s words
to help you understand stuff better on Woogi World!

 


100% UPDATED INFORMATION!

NewInfo

The biggest and best change to the Woogipedia is its information!

 

Woogi World has changed a lot lately and that meant
Wally Woog had to rewrite a lot of the answers in the Woogipedia
Wally also added a lot of new stuff to the Woogipedia,
like information on Missions and Clubs and the DigiWoog!

 

With the new 2nd edition of the Woogipedia coming on Friday,
the Woogipedia will now have ALL of the answers that you need!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you excited about the new Woogipedia?

- What new Woogipedia change do you like the most?

- How will you use the Woogipedia to help you?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s discuss Wally Woog’s Woogipedia!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I remember the old ones. I can't wait:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Friday!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Me cant wait untils da woogipedia is outs. Me is so excited!!! SCREAMS! You may know me... Love... Bagel! (nhegal223)

Anonymous said...

&gasp* This one looks better then the original! I guess the woogipedia is woogiworlds b-day present to me cuz my b-day is february 7! :p
superro10!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGIZLE!i wuz waitin 4 like eva! finally!yayz.!


dolphinxoxo:D

Dounutz said...

I am so happy about the anime eyes, and da elephant footies. I really want the salon things to change, as well as the woog locker I've listed some thingz here bigwig:

Aqua flower
Pretty eyes

*more*

LOl. You better love me!

You may know me.... Dounut!
(serbrina,summer606,autumn200)
I have three accounts!

Oh and Bagel, HUGZ!

K R A B B T Y says I said...

cant wait, my fav. part is wally's little head and he says stuff, i will use it everyday.

Anonymous said...

I already know since I was created on the 13th of March of '08. So, it's pretty much easier. But, I need to refresh my memory.

~.|Fire|.~

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the new items to come out!! I LOVE WOOGI WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Livy_Rocks

woogiwoogileal said...

Wow! I cant wait till Friday! I hear the new Woogipedia is awesome!!! Woogiworld is the best online game ever!!!... and also runescape

JELLO IZ AWESUM said...

the woogipedia looks ....AWESUM > >
and the new stuff i saw in the wishing welll !!!!!!

+( wiiinnndwwwwooonnngggg )+

Anonymous said...

Wow this time they reallly outdid themselves it rocks

Beastfang said...

It is so cool... but. I got elephant feet coupon and I applied it but i chose the wrong color, can you help in some way?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE WOOGI WORLD!!!! I am totally awesomical!!!!!! They should add that word as one that you can use when you are chatting!!!!!