Thursday, April 29, 2010

Woogies Serve the Earth!

Hello, Earth Agents!

The world knew April 22 as Earth Day...

PlanetWoog  
...but on Woogi World, it was

Earth Day of Service!

 


I loved reading all of your service logs from Earth Day of Service!

It sounds like everyone had a really good experience
and felt really happy to be helping out the Earth!

earthday

Wally Woog already shared some of the fantastic service logs we received for Earth Day of Service in Woogi World Weekly. This week’s blog features even more of your amazing service logs!


 

randommm I served my town by picking up trash and putting it in the trash can. It made me feel good because I know I did something good.

-- randommm

 

magmotar Me and my friends went up to the principal and asked him if the school could go plant some trees during lunch and he said “yes.” I felt really good because we really helped the environment by planting those trees!

-- magmotar

 

popper5 I kept the earth good by cleaning up bottles and cans and all kind of stuff. It made me feel tired, but I kept on working.

-- popper5

 

ladyhat1 I served my planet and picked up 11 pieces of trash. I think that everyone should pick up trash where they live to make this planet green and going again!

-- ladyhat1

 

russbuss98



I planted trees in my park and flowers in the park. It made me feel like I really helped the Earth!

-- russbuss98

 

yankeesfan I spent a lot of time recycling bottles and other stuff like that and I’m glad we can use it again and not waste money. I think Earth Day is one of the most important holidays. Every day should be Earth Day!

-- yankeesfan

 

patrioticboy Every year in Cub Scouts we go to the town park and we pick up all the trash that people throw on the ground. When we do that every year it makes me feel good and also makes the Earth cleaner.

-- patrioticboy

 

clarinetewoogi I used paper that was already used to do an activity for fun. I also recycled the rubbish into the correct container. It made me feel very happy.

-- clarinetewoogi

 

nhegal223 Today I picked up litter left outside of our school. All my friends did it for Earth Day. I would do it again... ALWAYS! Everyone should give back to their community. Doing it with friends makes it a LOT easier. So grab a partner and make a wave!

-- nhegal223

 

bubblespiner1I helped the Earth on Earth Day picking up trash on the street and around my house. Also I turned the TV and lights off too. Thanks to Earth Day, it can help me help save the Earth! Even if we just do a few things like saving a little water, it can add up to a whole big change. Happy Earth Day!

-- bubblespiner1

 

zacatac My whole class went to the front of my school and weeded all the dandelions there. It felt good! I’m helping the planet. I felt really, really good and I still do!

-- zacatac

 

0ostylisho0 Today is the second day of the campaign “Let’s Keep Our Land Green.” I went and a group of the campaign cleaned up the beach. I was happy because I was part of those who kept the ground from pollution.

-- 0ostylisho0

 

jayjaycaldera I picked up lots of trash at school while I was walking during breaks. Also when I got home, I helped my mom plant some vegetables... yum! Service made me feel very helpful and happy. It made me glad that people can beautify the Earth!

-- jayjaycaldera

 


So Earth Agents...

 

- What did you do for your Earth Day of Service?

- Did you like reading stuff from other Woogies this week?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk all about Service Logs!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey everyone it's pianostar!
yay i am the first commenter!
why wasn't mine on their! i did a lot of work! all my buddies were!
thanks
pianostar:)

Anonymous said...

Yes i love earth day!!

bubblespiner1

Anonymous said...

I <3 Earth Day! I am in the BLOG!! OMG!!! LOL!!! I'm SOOOOOOO HAPPAY!!
I hope everyone had an awesome EARTH DAY!! Well, I have to go... So everyone BYE!!!!!!!

<3 Bagel! (nhegal223)
P.S. Make a Wave!

Anonymous said...

yay for earth day!!!!concrats all who where in the newspaper and blog (including me)!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay concrats to those in the newspaper and blog (including me)!!!! yay for earth day!!!!-lolowayso

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Its wusaw! i started a new program at my school where you recycle or trash garbadge! I love to fee proud of my self for something that i did!

Carter White said...

congrats to bubblespinner1 to making it on "bigwig's blog"! P.S. HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

i love woogie world so much i come on here almost every day my character looks cool to but my wings make me look fat

Anonymous said...

hi bigwig

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone its me pokvon If i always walk to school i see a lot of thrash i pick it up and throw it into the recyclin bin or something. EVERYDAY But on earth day it was really important to do it so I was really looking good for thrash and i just seen 20 PIECES OF THRASH! I felt pretty good! P.s. This is my first comment i posted ever on the blog.

Pokvon.

allsour1 said...

Personally,I love to plant flowers and observe them as they grow and be successful!

So, on this Earth Day, I planted a couple of flowers and gave them to my friends and neighbors.

After that, I went to a Festival about all different cultures, and we all cleaned some of our Environment!
I even had a Green Thumb, Hah!

Message left by Allsour1 on 5/1/10

Anonymous said...

on earth day I put all the paper and bottles in my trash can into my recycleing bin then begged my mom to take me to the recycle center! and...she did...before that mom told me not to recycle because trashman dig out the paper allready...but i did not belive that.

Unknown said...

hi i am just wondering why there are some missing games in the arcade.can you answer me as soon as possible bigwig? p.s. i LOVE Earth day! --mathfactsmaster

Anonymous said...

i love woogi world but i think we need more statues and watts every day and when will the sports club open signed catdude p.s. ps means post sricipdum in latin witch means writen after words!!! i love statues!!signed catdude if you have watts and want statues talk to me!

Unknown said...

i cleaned the community park and picked up garbage on the free way.And after two days of work i planted a tree in the park.


p.s im a cub scout

finn1234567890

Anonymous said...

hey everybody i havent olayed in forever litterly so whats going on?snake53

Anonymous said...

at school they are having a contest on who can give the most cans and bottles

Unknown said...

hi bigwig

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you put me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

austin8181

bessie said...

i love earth day it's the best day ever i hope every day is earth day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Anonymous said...

hi bigwig i just wanted to know when your whp is done do you loose all of your floors that you bought or no i am just so comfused!

Anonymous said...

hi big wig