Thursday, June 3, 2010

YY’s Music Game Sneak Peek!

Hello there, Earth Agents!

As promised, I have some new stuff to share with you...

musicclublogo It’s a sneak peek at two brand new games
coming next week to YY’s Music Club!!

 


Timing Train Station

train1The first new game is TIMING TRAIN STATION!

 

train2Listen to the radio’s tune at a busy train station.

 

train3Then add boxcars to the train to match the tune’s timing.

How many trains can you complete correctly?

 


Interval Pirates!

pirates1 The other new game is INTERVAL PIRATES!

 

pirates2 Listen to two notes on the piano, then use the
Notem Pole to select the interval between them.

 

pirates3Each time you get an interval correct, you’ll find buried treasure!

How much buried treasure can you find? 

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you excited about the new Music Club games?

- Which game will you play first when they open next week?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk about the Music Club!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

first one looks cool second one looks boring

bubblespiner1

okmynam said...

I am EXITED i mean "EXITED" Because these new games are coming and i can earn my belts and get more watts fast!!!!

your woogi buddy:

okmynam :D

Anonymous said...

Both looks pretty much ok.

//-Fire-//

Anonymous said...

ThEsE gAmEs LoOk Ok.... BuT wHaT I hAvE tO sAy Is Hi!!! hI!!! Hi!!! hI!!! Hi!!! hI!!! Hi!!! hI!!! Hi!!!
I aM bAgEl! DoNt WeAr It OuT!

Anonymous said...

I think dat they r both ok. By da way,im using my fone to do dis. from spoog. Peace out!

samke said...

i am really excited for the games, they look cool!! i going to practice on them everyday and every minute and get more XP and learn in the same time! so good.

Weaslesnaps said...

i am so excited i am a teal belt but now i can earn more exp and become a black belt!!!!!

Ipad said...

These games look awesome HMMM sounds more x.p. for me and more learning. I get 50 x.p. a day I bet now I bet I will get more like 70 x.p. wich equals/= more smarter. 8-)

Anonymous said...

That pirate game will get me watts, and fast! I'm practicing piano, and I'm learning about intervals!

Ipad said...

Man these games are really hard.... Well not really the pirate one easy... But timing train station hard... I think these games are messed up the number are diffrent and it started me off at level 6 instead of one... STRANGE.. Just letting you know YY will probaly talk about it in his meeting

Ipad said...

But I hope woogi world fixes it..

8 - )