Thursday, October 14, 2010

BigWig’s October Checklist

Hi there, Earth Agents!

checkmark

Sometimes there are so many things happening on Woogi World, that
it’s hard to keep track of them all.

That’s why I use a checklist to help me remember everything I have to do.

 

In this week’s blog post, I’m giving you an
exclusive look at my October checklist!

 


BIGWIG’S “TO-DO LIST” FOR OCTOBER:

 

1) Introduce Digi

Digi2

Digi is a new mascot from Cox Communications. He is going to help Woogies complete the CyberHero missions on Woogi World.

I should write about him on my blog this month!

 

2) Discover Mystery Woogi’s Identity

pww2

I need to get to the bottom of this mystery ASAP! Who could it be?!

Maybe it’s just a Woogi’s Halloween costume for the party?

 

3) Exploding Trains?

Unknown

I couldn’t even read my own writing for this item! The part of it that I can make out says “Be ready for this on October 20!

I wonder what that cryptic message could mean...

 

4) Woogi World’s Halloween Party!

HalloweenParty

This will be the most exciting thing in October! I can’t wait to party on Friday, October 29 with the other Woogi celebrities!

Oh no, I still need to get my Halloween costume ready!

 

5) Buy Halloween Prizes

PMCoupons

Don’t forget to stock the Prize Machine on Halloween
with some extra spooky prizes for the Woogies!

I still need to decide what “treats” I’ll give out for Halloween...

 

6) Write November’s Checklist

BigWigDesk

Gulp!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- What are you most excited for in October?

- Do you know what we need to be ready for on October 20?

- Are you coming to the Halloween Party on October 29?

- What prize do you hope is in the Prize Machine on Halloween?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk all about the stuff in October!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bigwig the photo is of the math teacher!!!!!!

TELL THESE PEOPLES!!! AND THE GAMES ARE...... NEVERMIND BUT SPIT IT OUT!!!


bubblespiner

Anonymous said...

i cann't wait to find out what exploding trains means and who the mystery woogi is!i have a few clues of that mystery woogi...i think he's for the math club!
~propro

C said...

i can't wait for all the things to happen!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EXPLODING TRAINS!!! (background noise with train blowing up.) The math teacher is woogiwise and bubblespiner and I know it...

--zealouslogster

Anonymous said...

Omg...the guy is a math teacher or some spooky guy its not hard or scary!!




PRETTYGIRL1234

waffling said...

I am so excited for...EVERYTHING!
I have heard rumors that the mystery woogi is some sort of math teacher, so that's what I'm going to go with. I can't wait to see who he really is, whether he's a math teacher or not!
~waffling

Anonymous said...

i thin it is the sport club leader why because there is a sport's club coming soon and i think the exploding trains is a new game

Anonymous said...

uh come on that is not be commenting

serious that is not me and plus you spell my name bubblespiner1

bye

OostylishoO said...

I can't wait for the HALLOWEEN !!

and i'm so ExCiTeD 4 the prizes ..

YaY !!

xD

awesome said...

awesome_timoth: i can't wait too stylish

Anonymous said...

OH MAN IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!im going to do everything on the checklist today visit the halloween party, checking the prize machine for prizes and, investigating the exploding trains!

Thanks woogiworld!,

Sincrely Bananasuger:)

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for halloween yay i love bigwig's blogs and the newspaper everyweek it is so exiciting to wait for the news

ali972 said...

i caaaaaan't wait

Anonymous said...

can't wait tell the hallowen party i got my costum all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

~tylercopper

Anonymous said...

Who's the mystery person!!!!!!!!I'm gonna wreck my brain trying to figure this out!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Err... I can't wait for the halloween partayy! And I hope there will be.. a monster mask or something in the prize machine!

Noodlezz!
-Stacyann

varge said...

Dear Bigwig, I wish one of the coupons that will be in the Prize Machine will be either a color coupon or a Halloween Costume for your woogi!!!

Until next time,
varge


PS are we going to get free coupons and moves from the celebrities at the party?

varge said...

Hi Bigwig!


Varge here and just wishing you a Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW i saw digi on the flea market minutes ago and he traded with me!!! i even got him on on film with my camtasia studio lol

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see what's going to be in the prize machine! :D

-foopets

Anonymous said...

gosh i dont know what like any of the stuff is so i am waiting to see what it is.

wooginumber3

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I have made an thoughtful and fair choice for the "prize machine". If available can you inset an pumpkin hat to suit the Halloween party coming up? Since woogiworld does not carry Halloween costumes then that outfit item should do the trick. The picture with the blurry figure is woogiworlds math teacher!

--Marioman2

Anonymous said...

hmm it could be a maths teacher for maths club PLUS at the bottom of the screen on woogi world theres a board with a ? on it...

Anonymous said...

Heey BiigWiig. Inn the prize machine should be a bunch of thingss so its kinda like a wheel you get what you geet , the prizes should be color coupon ;)50,000 watts , any halloween costume, any rare itemss.. like different color exskimo booties and stuff but umm the "mysterious woogi" is the math teacherr. WHOA this is a long comment :DD
~xomitchieox~