Thursday, January 6, 2011

Woogi World Weekly Is 100 Weeks Old!

Hi again, Earth Agents!

The big news this week is about Woogi World Weekly.

Issue100Woogi World’s newspaper has reached 100 issues!


I chatted with Wally Woog, the creator and
editor of the newspaper, for his response to this
incredible accomplishment...

 


Celeb---BigWig_thumb_thumb


Hi, Wally! How does it feel to have written 100 issues of Woogi World Weekly?

 

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

Hi, BigWig! I can’t believe it’s been 100 issues already! Of course, I couldn’t have done it
without the help of my assistants and the
Woogies that read the newspaper every week.

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb_thumb


Where do you get the ideas for each issue of Woogi World Weekly?

 

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)


That’s easy! I always try to write about the new stuff that’s happening on Woogi World. It’s exciting and I think Woogies like to read about it.

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb_thumb


It’s sometimes hard for me to write a blog every week. Is it ever hard to write a newspaper story?

 

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

Oh, yeah! The worst thing ever is when I get
“writer’s block” and don’t know what to write next. Whenever that happens, I like to take a break and try writing again later.

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb_thumb


So what ideas do you have for the next 100 issues?

 

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

I believe the newspaper is great as it is, but I’m always thinking up new ways to make it even better. I can’t share my ideas yet, but I have lots of good ones that Woogies will really like.

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb_thumb


How about the News Stand? Any changes there?

 

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

One of these days I’d like to start selling more than just Woogi World Weekly at the News Stand. I’m a very busy writer, but I’d like to find the time to publish magazines or sell my stories there too.

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb_thumb


Thanks for your time, Wally. Before we end, do you have any advice for other writers out there?

 

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

Yes, I do! The best advice I can give to other writers is to always write something every day and never be afraid to share what you’ve written with others. That’s always helped me out!

 


Now I’d like to hear from you, Earth Agents...

 

- What’s your favorite part of Woogi World Weekly?

- How would you make Woogi World Weekly better?

- Do you have any other questions for Wally Woog?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk all about Woogi World Weekly!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

15 comments:

pianostar said...

hey! it's pianostar! :) here is what i think. first, i'd like to say, wally, you are my favorite and best celebrity in woogiworld. i love to write newspaper for my classroom. i've done it for 1 year now. this is my 2nd! it's a smashing hit! everyone loves it! this week it's 89 weeks old! whoa! 1 whole year and some of this year! i was sad when it was summer and i couldn't share it with my class anymore. but i repeated it this year, it's better than last! your advice seriously works! some celebrities come, then DITCH! i'm not mentioning names but you might know who you are. but you WALLY WOOG NEVER EVER DITCH! YOU STAY FULL TIME! PLAYING! you waste your time for us and i'm very happy. sadly it's been hard to get on with the homework levels. so whenever you come on tuesdays, most of the time i always miss you. i get so mad. ok back to woogiworld weekly. i'm super happy that we reached 100 issues! the newspaper was GOLD! WOW!! the only thing you should change is the outfit of the week you do sometimes. it bores people super easily. what i;m happy you got rid of is the mystery celebrity. they never showed up! (unless it was you) i contacted woogiworld 8 times about it! and i read woogiworld weekly every wednesday! first thing i do when i wake up! also here's some questions:

how was your holiday season???

are you sad i can't show up a lot? lol

how long does it take to write woogiworld weekly?

ok! that's it for this outraegiously long comment!

sincerly,

p
pi
pia
pian
piano
pianos
pianost
pianosta
pianostar!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

First to comment yay
And I like the latest things tht r coming to woogiworld and reading about when celebs r goin to come and what times but sadly the celebs don't appear at an early time so younger children don't get to see them because thy have to go to bs earlier than some others because their mum tells them tht they need to go to bed earlier!

Vivian said...

ZOMG Wally you are awesome! Congrats on 100 issues!

I got a question. If you do write in your magazines, will they be fictional stories or will they be fun articles? Do you even know yet? Do you think there could be writing contests?

Thanks Woogistaff for all you do!

Anonymous said...

HI how are all you woogis today?

Anonymous said...

Bigwig, my favorite part of woogiworld weekly is the little jokes and rhymes at the end.How I would make woogiworld weekly better is that I would tell Wally Woog to put in 3 jokes and 3 rhymes in each newspaper.Now I have a question for Wally Woog, it's that, in the news stand can he put comics in there and let us make comics?Please ask him to do that,and tell him that it would make woogies like me happier and the same for the jokes and rhymes.:)

Woogi name: wgj021801











P.S i want to see you on woogiworld.

Anonymous said...

Well, out of 100 woogi world weekly newspapers, I think I have only read about...um...ten of them lol. But i still think writing 100 newspapers would be hard!! LOL. :) -hannah00000

Anonymous said...

nice work on 100 issues wally! the newspaper was gold, but it wasnt heavy. hmm LOL!! i love to read the news every wednesday
~wooginumber3

Trixie8 said...

My fave part of woogiworld on the woogiworld weekly is the joke and small quizzes cause they make me laugh and tease my brain and really make me think!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello woogiworld!!

ok....so.....100 weeks, huh?
WALLY, YOU ROCK!! hip hip, hurray!
but i think that....like.....
there should be a TV that you can put on your wigwam, and you can watch some shows like spongebob squarepants........that would be AWESOME!

*leah987*

p.s hannah00000, you rock!

p.s.s when will that TV come out?

p.s.s.s ok lol

p.s.s.s.s PEACE!

*this message was from leah987*

Anonymous said...

yellow its propro!Okay,the stories on the newspapers are always interesting.the best part is when the deocrate it,like this time they turn the newspaper to gold.so,i want to remember those,but i can't because i don't have enough room in my digiwoog.can there be more space please?
an idea that i have is for the section of "fun and games".there should be mazes,word search puzzles(for events) or maybe pictures to print out.for one of the mazes it could be like,"run away from the bully to tell an adult/your parents!".but,i'd understand ifyou can't do that because thinking for a new one every week will be difficult.
another idea i have is outfits.for woogies that like to buy clothes and sometimes can't think of what to wear it with,the outfits part can help you!wanda can do that part,or woogies can submit their outfit ideas with the camera!or,even better,people can submit a picture of one of their floors(if they have more than one) in their wigwam!
~*~*~*ProPro~*~*~*~

selens said...

wow a 100 weeks old :).i love big wig blog yay playing online good fun to play it is snowing outside cold brr.

Anonymous said...

ok, well the newspaper was gold. how could a woogi hold it?!
GOLD WEIGHS A TON!
well ok lol, so
i loveeee wally woog!
he's awesome!
lol wheneve i hear, WALLY!, i suddenly think of

WALL-E!
the cutest robot eve!!

so, lol, *wall-e*, how do you feel? proud? i mean, like, how do yah feel when you wrote your 100 newpaper?!?! awesommmeee!

lol
yours,
leah987, a.k.a,
LEADER! lol

Pianostar (Not on woogiworld anymore) said...

As you know, i have quit woogiworld forever. it's sad but i want to let the people who weren't on to know. i would like to thank:
Nixe, Foopets, Allsour1, Cyberwarrior, Naysie, Vivian, Dr Mario, Builder Luigi, 0ostylisho0, bubblespinner1, and the woogiworld celebrities for making me have the best 2 years of my life on woogiworld. the reason i have quit is because i am getting pretty old for this site. here are the histories of my buddies.
Nixe: my oldest woogi best friend (not BFFL'S)
Foopets: My newest woogi best friend. very polite. (not BFFL'S)
Allsour1: sticks up for me, helps me, also a woogi best friend.
Cyberwarrior aka Isreal: Loved all my activities. always showed up to my summer camp if you remember on woogiworld
Naysie: my first woogiworld buddy always been friends but not best.
Vivian: BFFL'S always into everything i did.
Dr. Mario: Vivian's brother. also BFFL'S
Builder Luigi: also vivian's brother. also BFFL.
0ostylisho0: always very polite
Bubblespinner1: very good friends. used to love valentine factory. always kind. (not BFFL)
WOOGIWORLD CELEBRITIES: always came on, always listened to me, very nice, and made woogiworld.
As you can see, my vocabulary is improving. since i've quit woogiworld Saturday night,
(1/8/11) i've been catching up to some studying. A way we will keep in touch every week is by this blog. so look on Saturday's and you might see a blog comment from me! Another thing you could see, is i got along with the three of these woogies very well: Vivian, Dr. Mario, AND Builder Luigi. they were brothers and sisters. i got along well with them. i'll miss you guys! i canceled my accounts saturday night too. you'll see pianostar but it will also say: not on woogiworld anymore. well this is it.... goodbye :(((((
Pianostar.

sirawesome said...

i would like a new article or something

pianostar said...

I remember this day.. What a special event! I am leaving comments on every blog due to the new year and memories. Wally Woog, You are nice. Merry Christmas!
-Pianostar