Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Billion Minutes and Counting...

Hi, Earth Agents!

Book


It’s time again to pull out your books and get ready for the...

Billion Minute Reading Challenge!

 


BMRC-Logo


The Billion Minute Reading Challenge is one of the big goals
we have on Woogi World and we need your help to do it!


We need you to help us read

1 BILLION MINUTES!

 


To be a part of the Challenge, here’s what you need to do:

 

WoogiReader1) Read every day for 30 minutes.

It can be a book or a short story or a poem
or the newspaper or a magazine. It can be ANYTHING that you want to read!

 

WRC-Exterior2) Go to Woogi World after reading.

When you’ve finished your reading for the day, log in to Woogi World and go to the Woogi Readers Club.

 

ReadingLogDevice3) Log your reading minutes.

Click on the Reading Log device inside the Woogi Readers Club and add the number of minutes that you read that day.


 

Make sure to do this EVERY DAY after reading!

 


ReadingLog


Do you want to know how many
reading minutes we have logged so far?

 

 

To get the answer, just visit the News Stand...

News-Stand-Int

 

Every issue of the Woogi World Weekly newspaper has a
Billion Minute Reading Challenge counter on it:

ReadingCounter2

This counter will always tell you how close we are
to reaching our goal of 1 billion minutes!

 


Okay, Earth Agents...

 

- What is your favorite thing to read?

- Are you going to read a lot this summer?

- Will you help with the Billion Minute Reading Challenge?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Reading Challenge!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

14 comments:

woogi_name16 said...

hey guys. woogi_name16 here. i'm going to quit Woogi World very soon. i just want you guys to know that i'm very greatful for everything and the kindness you've shown to me, i'd like to thank cababa, talour, and miley400. i will visit every few months, thank you, and bye. :(

winnie4444444 said...

I read books a lot but i dont do logs very often. Maybe 2 or 3 a month? Well i'm going to start doing them more often... Because i now understand about the billion minute reading challenge and i kinda wanna help to complete it.. Anyway Adios!!!!

pegasus_♪eah said...

Kay...

I LOVE READING. i finished the percy jackson series in .. five weeks? and i finished the harry potter series in....seven months?

:) i just finishes reading this book called Ingo. it's about the sea and well........it's hard to explain. anyway, i don't do my reading log much unless i need watts.

mah bestie list.

sheona
my pets
koogi123
hannah00000
winnie4444444
jonasrules

READ THAT! :D

Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bigwig! its me bakuganbrawler. and . woogi_stalight!:)

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter, because of the details. (I'm an advanced reader)

Anonymous said...

LIKE OMG!!!!! I LUV BOOKZ THEY ARE SO LIKE AWESOME!!!!!! GO FOR YO BRAIN, GOOD FOR YO SCHOOL, GOOD FOR YO LIFE.


BOOGER65

PEACE OUT EVERYONE!

Pegaus_♪eah said...

YO!

(bird whistles)
All the birds of a feather!
Do what they love most of all!
We are the best at rythm and laughter
That's why we love Carnaval
...
everyone here is on fire!
get up and join in the fun
dance with a stranger
don't mess with danger
Magic could happen in RIOO!
RIOOO!
All by itself!


That was Real In Rio from da cartoon RIO!
:) WATCH IT.

ok there really should be a billion minutes tv/movie challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hey people!! It's me Pianostar! Everyday I put in my minutes! I love reading the animorphs series and the Percy Jackson series. I read up to an hour a day! (if i feel like it!) Sometimes I don't read which makes me discouraged. If you agree with me we should all read more tell me on woogiworld! ? for ya! Why does it say woogilympic now insted of the one word woogiworld? Weird. I really like to read and if anything besides playing woogiworld, i would read a book.
From,
Pianostar! :)

winnie4444444 said...

I love to read books,i often forget about the billion minute reading challenge or whatever its called though.. I'll try my best to do some logs and help complete the chanllenge well anyway bye!!!

cababa said...

oh. i heard woogi_name16 is going to quit soon. He is my best friend, I will miss you pal. :(

pegasus-♪eah said...

how sad, cababa.............................

hope you don't get too sad!
at least he will visit every few months. :) better than every few years.

Puppylover246 said...

Heyy! Puppylover246 here.
i am just saying that i love to read. i love 39 clues and all those mystery books. Also, i am going to help a billion minute reading challenge and get to a billion! GO READING! -Puppylover246-

Anonymous said...

I genrally read a lot to be honest.. its lame (to me) but im a total book worm even thou my style doesent really go with it :)

I read books like :

BigNate
Skeletoncreek (its amazing)
Diary of a wimpy kid (no duh)

and other books that seek my interst...U shud read the ones i just named derr amazin :DDD


-cheese

trixie8 said...

i will help and i enjoy reading teenage romance books i just love em cause there is so much drama and sometimes they are funny! i have always done reading logs and music practice but for some reason i haven't done it for a while so i am going to go and do them both right now because in the last week and a day i have read three books and i am now reading an old book about a horse called black beauty i am not really interested in this book but it is kinda good however i am trying to empty my draw of books and get some new ones and fr me to do that i must read all my books! It will take me a long time tho! WISH ME LUCK!!