Thursday, October 20, 2011

BigWig’s Q&A: October Is Really Cool!

Hello there, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

What really cool things are happening
on Woogi World in October?


HalloweenPartyIconBigWig’s Answer:

October is one of my favorite months of the year, so let me tell you about some of the
really cool stuff happening during October...

 


The DigiWoog 2.0 Is Released!

01-digiwoogmenu

Every Woogi already got one of these last week, so it’s not a surprise, but it’s still really cool... The DigiWoog 2.0 is not only
one of the best things to come to Woogi World in October, but
one of the best things to come to Woogi World this year!

Be sure to read Dr. Wiggenstein’s interview in this week’s issue
of Woogi World Weekly for more info on the DigiWoog 2.0!

 


A Secret Change Comes Next Week!

clubdoor

I can only share this blurry photo with you because the work
being done is top secret... It’s a change that will make your
lives even easier on Woogi World!

Do you know what the change could be?

 


Our Halloween Party Is on the Way!

HalloweenParty2

If you’re visiting Woogi World during Halloween, you’re in for lots
of scary surprises! Are you brave enough to go outside in spooky
weather? And will you get a trick or a treat at the Prize Machine?

Come to Woogi World’s Halloween Party on
Monday, October 31, from 21:00 – 23:30 WST
... If you dare!

 


Enjoy a New & Improved Costume Contest!

HalloweenParty

Wear your favorite Halloween costume to the Halloween Party
and you can be a part of a costume contest that Woogi celebrities
are calling “bigger, better, and more exciting than ever before!”

Start planning your Halloween costume now, before it’s too late!

 


October Advises of November Surprises...

thanksgiving-cornucopia

You didn’t think that all the really cool stuff on Woogi World
would just stop coming when October ends, did you?

Keep reading Woogi World Weekly and my blog during October
for all the latest info about the cool things coming in November!

 


Okay, Earth Agents...

 

- What are you most excited about in October?

- What will your Woogi’s Halloween costume be this year?

- What do you think is next week’s secret change?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Cool Stuff in October!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL, to me, that blurry photo isn't so mmuch blurry to me. I could easyly see "YY'S MUSIC CLUB" written on top.
Or though i have this really good feeling that you may wear any belt <333333333333. And i bet someone submitted that feed back.

Anonymous said...

well this is easy to see i belive that if your a black belt or anyother belt you can put on the belts that youve prevouls earned! see ya next time :Ne123

bignate123456789 said...

i think the music thing is a new place for all your belts!!!!!!! winnning!

Anonymous said...

The blurry photo was an update for the belts device thingy! :)lightning300088(:

Anonymous said...

Its going to be the new belts when you click to wear your belts music belts to be exact

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited for the Halloween Costume Party, and I think I'm going to have all of my accounts dressed up for Woogi World.

pianostar said...

I'ma back! It's Pianostar! It's obviously a NEW LOOK FOR YY'S MUSIC CLUB'S BELTS!!!! YAY!! Awesome!! A Halloween costume contest!? AMAZING!!
PARTIES ARE AWESOME!
-pianostar :)-

Anonymous said...

I will attend the Halloween Party!!
I'm so excited what could be on the wishing well!! :D

Anonymous said...

It's belts obviously... I can see that with my eyes.

--zealouslogster

winnie4444444 said...

Hey, I think that blurry photo is that you can now wear any belt you have earned...

Anonymous said...

to winnie: i hope we can wear any belt we earned that would be awesome :)
to pianostar: -_-

Anonymous said...

Ok well the blurry pic is obviously have something to do with YY's Music Club....just saying.And,i think my halloween costume for the halloween party would be a witch because i have a witch hat...(: and i have to go to school on haloween so thats really bad!!!!
Cutiekenz

Anonymous said...

whats up well its not really blurry it looks like yys belt for something somewhere lol =}your pal, cookies_123;)))))

Trixie8 said...

Next weeks secret change is an app for stuff that include stuff from yys music club because you can see it on the top of the picture that is the I think it's the second one down! I am exciting for Halloween because i am going trick or treating with my mate and she has made her own costume whereas I am just going as a witch! Heehee! Anyway I am also excited about the fact that it might snow because me and my friends at my bus stop are gonna have our annual massive snowba fight before our bus comes to pick us up and take us to school

joel said...

i just want to know i know it going to be celebrities at the woogiworld halloween party so and yys music club will have a change for the belts

Anonymous said...

i just can't wait till the new feature comes next week!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It isn't that blurry! But I guess he just needed to make it semi-blurry. It is obviously some sort of update for the music belts, like being able to wear any color! (: <3
~Ilalu7~

woogi is cool said...

i dont know where you can get the costumes someone plz help me p.s the blurry pic is obvouisly a bet divice for music club

Anonymous said...

hey it's skipy123!i might not log on so much because i hav 2 study reeeaaal hard this month.i get tests like about every day!and also i am not gonna reply because my chat is blocked :( well also i cant talk whp words now cause i no longer whp.well that's it for today bye.

ps,
dont delete me :(