Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day!

Hello Earth Agents!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so this time I'd like to begin with a picture: There's only one word can do that picture justice... and that word is: WOWZERS!

There were so many Woogies at the debut of YY's Music Club on Tuesday night that I lost count after 100! I'm sure you can count the number of Woogies in that picture better than I can anyway. How many do you think were there?

The best part of Tuesday night was that I got to meet so many of you. Thank you to everybody that came! I had a real fun time and I love the new hats that everybody received:

I suppose that brings us to our poll results. Tuesday's special gift was a "New Hat," which 29 people guessed correctly. Congratulations to all of you who got it right! It seems that most of you were expecting "Something Else" instead, so I hope nobody was disappointed... The good news is that another free gift will be given out NEXT WEEK when the other building opens!

Want a closer look at the new building? Here you go!

Okay, so maybe that look's a little TOO close...

What do you think will be inside this new building? Have you changed your mind since last week? Make sure to let everybody know what you think in the comments section!

Now I'd like to let you all know about something special happening THIS SATURDAY: It's ServiceNation's national Day of Action! This is a day when everybody gets together to do things for their community and perform service that will benefit a lot of people. In honor of the Day of Action, Woogi World's Service Center will be receiving a few changes. When it reopens on Saturday it will now be called the ServiceNation Station! I know you're all curious, so here's a preview of the new building:

I don't know what you have planned for Saturday, but I want to invite you to celebrate Day of Action with all of us at Woogi World. Come visit the new ServiceNation Station and choose a service activity that you can perform that day. I hear that Mr. Wigwatts has even donated a little something to everybody who does. Hope to see you there!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Builder_luigi: Do you think you get in trouble for that bigwig?
Dr_mario: Service Nation.....

BigWig said...

Thanks for asking, bros. I had permission to share the ServiceNation Station photo with you because Saturday is so important. Hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

I bet it's the club house on the teleporter and you can also walk there.


your friend
,fvpm

Anonymous said...

what day is the new club going to open

Anonymous said...

it proble anther club thxs yy and woogi world for making a music club cool and serice nation.....
:) ^_^

Anonymous said...

Cooking club.

Anonymous said...

I think the the new club is a spy club now. and I can not wait intill it opens tell me if a am right.

Anonymous said...

MikePowell here! I would like to say that these answers are great, but some have already been put into action. The spy area is Mission HQ in town center where Woogies go to perform missions to Level Up and get WW, Family, and Service XP in the process. Anyway, I'd like to say it's a spaceport-type facility where people go to participate in Campaign-Style Missions and learn about Astronomy!

Anonymous said...

It looks like kind of a tree house. Oh yeah, the Service Nation gives you 2,500 watts if your there. Thats how much watts you need to join yy's club!

Anonymous said...

well...... i already the music club but i might change my mind later on......who am i kidding????i LOVE THE MUSIC CLUB i also like the belt its FREAKIN AWSOME but then again...........i LOVE MY GUITAR AND MUSIC EVERYONEI LEARNED HOW TO PLAY KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA :)ya boythats what i am talking about X)

Anonymous said...

wat day is the it gonna open

BigWig said...

From the reports I've been hearing, everybody should plan now to be at the debut of the new building this Saturday!! I'll have more details soon...

Anonymous said...

Hi big wig I love your idea of making this.

Anonymous said...

well.... since my friends are woogi honors i already now what the building is but i am not going to tell what it is you have to guess or wait till saturday :)

Anonymous said...

hey BigWig!it's me sakura41799 I was in the crayola picture! u rawk!

yarra said...

its cool ^_^