Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who's the Leader of the ...?

Hello there Earth Agents!

Has another week passed by already?  I was A-M-A-Z-E-D by the turnout that we received last Saturday for ServiceNation's Day of Action!  I hope all of you that came found a service activity that you could perform.  And I'm sure all of you enjoyed the 2,500 presents that you received from Mr. Wigwatts! *wink, wink*

Now on to the juicy stuff... Remember this building? 

Well now it's time to say goodbye to that old cloth...  That's right!  The building that will hold all of the new k-- oops! I almost gave away the surprise, didn't I?  It'd be like me saying that Dr. Wiggenstein used to be a cheerleader, even though he asked me not to tell anyone.  Hmmmm.... I suppose I shouldn't have said that either.


Here's the good news: The MYSTERY BUILDING OPENS this SATURDAY at NOON (Pacific Time) in WOOGLANTIS!!! 


Now some of you Woogi Honors Program members may have already been inside the building and know what's coming.  You may be asking yourselves "Why in the woog should I be there on Saturday?"  mysterygift-closeupWhat if we told you that you could win a new car?!  Well, we can't promise you that, but there will be a new RARE gift given to everybody that shows up to the opening.  Can you guess what it might be from that picture??  Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment, then join us on Saturday for all the festivities and find out if you were right!

Speaking of festivities... what kind of parties would you most like to see in Woogi World?  Check out the new poll to the right and then leave me a comment about what kind of parties you think are the best.  You might just see them happening in Woogi World sometime!

Before I sign off, here's one more small hint... If anybody can figure out what this blog's title means, then you might already know what's coming on Saturday!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both: YES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The secret building is a club house, it is like YY music club but in this club hause members can create their own club.
i am colombianbeast

kakurosasuke said...

i know what it is but i don't want to spoil it but lets say its goign to be awesome

Anonymous said...

don't make somthing lame like a new hat (unless it a cool new hat)
make something new woogi has see befor and also i play for a friend alot wohs noow in the music club could he be in both

Anonymous said...

CURSE U WHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO U GET ALL THE COOL STUFF WAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi bigwig !
I will be there on saturday, sure !
I think the gift will be a furniture for wigwams, maybe !

by : rock_angel !

Anonymous said...

CURSE YOU WHP! I WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES! WHA!!!!!!! and i will be there big wig. i will be at the grand opening on saturday...

News reporters said...

hey peoples. i think the new building is going to be a clubhouse. it is so obvious.oh and hi big wig i will com on saturday at noon

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THE BUILDING.

Anonymous said...

its some kind of club may be a music club or a club where you can make/join clubs is it bigwig?????

you rock bigwig

^_^

Anonymous said...

MikePowell here! I think I know what the new building is... This blog's title means "Who's the leader of the fleet?" It's a SpacePort! Well, that's what I think, this could be incorrect (means 'wrong'). Anyway, I will be attending the opening ceremonies today to find out! See you there! MikePowell signing off.

Anonymous said...

the space port is open but i think non-members should be able to make clubs to

1. whp members already have a bunch of cool stuff

2. some of us have good idea.

random2woogi

Anonymous said...

Dr Wiggenstein did WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? That was probably not meant to be posted... h'm.

Anonymous said...

let the rare prize be a awsome addition to all of our woogi homes

Anonymous said...

It is a place to join clubs!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah do you wanna know what? i joined 4 clubs

Anonymous said...

B_I_G W_I_G

Anonymous said...

seen it

Jason said...

GUESS WHAT ANONYMOUS. I'M A WHP MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!