Thursday, October 9, 2008

More New Things Than You Can Shake a Stick At!

Hello Earth Agents!

Thanks to all of you, the new Kids Clubs have been a complete success!  Maybe you can even spot yourself in this picture from Saturday's opening!

There were so many Woogies there that Dr. Wiggenstein and I started to worry that the weight might be too much.  According to the doctor's calculations, it would have only taken a dozen more Woogies to put the planet Woog into a gravitational spin that would have sent us spiraling into another galaxy!  Needless to say... that was a close one! 


treechairSo how have you liked the new kids clubs so far?  Have you joined any that you really like?  What's so good about them?  What did you think of the free gift (tree chair)?  Leave me a comment at the end of this message and let me know!  I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say!


Dr. Wiggenstein is still hard at work on the kids clubs, making sure that everything works like it should, but he did manage to find some time lately to appear with Weegor in a new movie:

I wonder why Weegor has that net...???  Well, I guess we'll all get to find out on FRIDAY afternoon when the new movie premieres!  And it gets better... My good friends Dr. Wiggenstein and Weegor will be at the movie premiere too, holding a Meet & Greet for anyone that would like to visit with them.


So be sure to stop by Woogi World's Movie Theater on Friday between 3-4 pm (Pacific Time) to meet them! They are very excited to hear how you liked their new movie...


And are you ready for some more new changes?  (I told you that I was busy working on a lot of new things!)  Beginning today, you might see this building appearing in Woogi World:

EVERY KID VOTES!
Starting on October 15, you can register to vote in Woogi World!!

And many of you will be very excited to hear that a new mission will be a part of the voter registration process!

With so many things happening in Woogi World right now - new clubs, new movies, new buildings, new missions, new games - it's a great time to be a part of Woogi World!  You should tell all your friends to visit and join in the fun with you!

Now a lot of Woogies have worked very hard on making these new things for you, so I think it would be GREAT if you would give them all a BIG THANKS in the comments section!  Just click where it says "comments" at the end of this message to write them a note.

Until next time, Earth Agents!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Builder_luigi: Weegor,weegor,weegor...
Dr_mario:Every kid votes huh?

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU WW CELEBERTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST COMMENT!!!!!I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW UILDING TO OPEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello! this is black person on woogiworld!
thank you so much woogis for making everything!
i am so excited!
and i love the new tree chairs!

Anonymous said...

MY COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY AND ALWAYS MAKES ME THE FIRST COMMENT AND THEN I AM LIKE THE LAST ONE I AM NOT TELLING WHO I AM BUT YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL BECUASE I POSTED A DUMB COMMENT THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE POST OF YOU KNOW WHO I AM LOL

BigWig said...

Hello Anonymous! :)

In all the time that I've written this blog, I've never seen a dumb comment...

Comments don't appear immediately because I need to look at them first. I make sure that kids aren't writing their emails or websites or information about themselves. It's just one of the things I do to keep you safe on the Internet!

Anonymous said...

i went to the party but did'nt get a chair how come???

BigWig said...

I'm glad to hear you came to the opening!

If got the "Kids Club Pioneer" Woogichievement at Saturday's opening, I'd check your Wigwam's basement for the special gift!

Anonymous said...

hey i love the tree chair! but i don't like prices to make a club. i mean like 5000 watts to creat a club thats baloney!!!!!


bye!! your friend
domo1

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Wig!I think you should let us be able to go to muddytown again.Maybe you can make a building there or somethin like that.

Cooldude22

Anonymous said...

bigwig who will we be voting for.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE KIDS CLUB!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES A NEW MOVIE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you bigwig

Anonymous said...

The opening was not at the time it said so i missed it it not fair i was looking forward to it im still really really upset about it.

kakurosasuke said...

i can say is OMG. wait a minute..........................if were voting the OMG again.will woogi world have a new leader!?!?okay this crazy please me the big wig will not be replaced by YY or dr.wiggistein or even Weegor.LOL

p.s.if he is being replaced i wonder if can be the president of woogiworld.

Anonymous said...

i think that is the best idea ever because i think kids should be listened to as much as adults

your coolest woogie
Flude

Anonymous said...

it was cool

this is the wiggi steel

Anonymous said...

i can't wait until we vote for the president! EVERY ONE, VOTE: OHBOMA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ITS DOMO1 HERE!! IF YOU KNOW WHO OR WHAT A DOMO IS, TELL ME AND GO TO THE KIDS CLUB ON SATERDAY. LOOK AT THE DADT THIS HAS BEEN PUT ON. YOU WILL SEE THE DATE I WROTE THIS.



P.S YY YOU ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

i really thank all of you for coming to woogi world it is a cool place and my school doesn't even know about it so i am trying to get them into is

from princess228
P.S i voted for big wig!not yy.

Anonymous said...

WW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fvpm said...

yo anonymous who said 5000 is baloney if you tried earning money and collecting interest after a few weeks you'll have enough like me i now have over 46000 because i did what i just said