Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beam Me Up... a Good Book!

Hello Earth Agents,

Capt. Kexx GoneLet's start this week's blog with the question on everyone's mind: Where's Captain Kexx?  Many of you came to the Woogi Readers Club Open House last Friday expecting to meet him, but he wasn't there.  Sure, we had a great time anyway, but I can understand why some of you may have been disappointed.  Well, here's what happened:

Late last week (after I wrote the blog), some of our intergalactic spies reported seeing strange objects orbiting above the Planet Wigg (our old home planet).  This certainly came as a surprise to all of us and we worried that Count Weevil was up to his old tricks again.  After giving it a lot of thought, we decided to call Captain Kexx back to active duty.  He is one of our best fighters and is now stationed above the Planet Wigg, defending it against the threat of attack.  By the time many of you arrived for the Open House on Friday, he had already left for this new mission.  We wish him all the best!

Unfortunately, this left us with a small problem...


Who's the Leader of the Woogi Readers Club?

As luck would have it, one of my old friends had just returned from a top secret mission and was able to fill the opening left by Captain Kexx.  Many of you have already met her and I can't think of a better choice for the job.

PalaceHer name is Palace and she is a book bounty hunter.  Normally bounty hunters try to catch criminals, but Palace searches the galaxy to find the best books instead.  She says the job is just her cup of tea. 

And speaking of that, perhaps I'll tell you the story about how a cup of tea saved the Woogi Readers Club.  Of course, I'll only tell the story if enough of you want to hear it.  So if you do, be sure to let me know in the comments section!


Woogi Readers Club Opening on Friday!

Now for something real BIG!  Be sure to mark your calendars, Earth Agents.  The Woogi Readers Club opens this Friday and you'll want to be there for the grand opening:

Woogi Readers Club LogoFriday
November 14, 2008
3:00 pm (Pacific Time)

Palace will be there to welcome you to the club.  Other celebrities are sure to show up too.  There will be some new games to play, secret rooms to discover, and a gift for everyone that joins the club (hint: check your wallet after joining). 

What I'm trying to say is... you won't want to miss it!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big wig i want to hear the story about the cup of tea
colombianbeast

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

Me three! Coolio!

Anonymous said...

me four!

Anonymous said...

I am at school sorry I will join right when I get home after home work sorry big wig!

Anonymous said...

Me five

Anonymous said...

thes guys give me night mares

Anonymous said...

me 6....Sorry i missed the opening...So much to do....and my dad blocked me from my other favorite site! D= so ill be on woogi world a lot more now causse its the replacement. =D yay woogi world!
-----------------------------------
CRAZY COCONUTS ITS...THEONEANDONLY365!

Anonymous said...

Me six!

From:35kdog

Anonymous said...

me six I want to hear about the cup of tea

Anonymous said...

Builder_luigi:I like palace!
Dr_mario:Who?

Anonymous said...

how do you get past the fourth mision on nutrition?

VivianEphona said...

Vivian:

A cup of tea, huh? I wanna hear that!

I hope Captain Kexx is all right...Cound Weevil is definitely someone we need to watch out for. As for Palace, we welcome you to Woogi World! Or at least I do XD

Anonymous said...

Big Wig i want to hear the story about the tea cup that saved the reading club.

46ozdude in woogi world


WOOGI WORLD ROCKS!!!!!!ADD ME EVERYONE

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear about this "cup of tea" incident. Unfortunately, however, something unusual happened. I think the human military is on to us... *plays strange footage of starfighters engaging Woogi ships near a human military base*

Anonymous said...

I might have some theory to this. I think those objects seen were Shivan Starships orbiting planet Wigg (For more information, look at Descent Freespace: The Great War). Oh what the heck, I'll just tell you what Shivans are. Shivans are quintupedal (five-legged) creatures that are an enigma to us woogies. This is a theory, nothing more. BigWig, if Captain Kexx finds these unknowns, tell him I wanted to see pictures of them so I can analyze them. If they are Shivan vessels, WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!! Good luck, Captain! MikePowell signing off. Until next time.........

Paladin said...

Big wig i want to hear the story about the cup and tea!!!

Paladin said...

ME TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT STORY!!!

Anonymous said...

Great tea cup story!!

35kdog said...

AWWWWWWWWW Poor Captain Kexx, It's good to know that we have i new celebrity

Anonymous said...

I think that is awsome

Anonymous said...

how do you get to the dukebox?

Anonymous said...

so big wig a new store opened

pianostar said...

I LOVE <3 tHE READERS CLUB!! IT'S ROCKS UR SOX! Reading is so fun and entertainful. I'm reading a book called fever 1793. It's sad but fully entertainable. I leaves readers club logs everyday! I visit palace whenever she's on. Palace is my favorite celebrity. (even you know she's not one!) I'm starting a readers club at my wigwam the first weekend in March until june.
Thanks,
Pianostar.