Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Woogi Honors Free-For-All!

Hello again Earth Agents!

thanks-for-playingIt's here! FREE WOOGI HONORS for everybody!!

It's just our way of saying thanks to all of you who have supported Woogi World during the 2 years that we've been online.  And from all the comments that I got during the last week, I can tell that you're as excited about it as I am!

Now you'll get to experience some of the cool benefits that Woogi Honors has to offer: more Wigwam floors, Xoogi pets, sending Bulletin Board messages, more storage for your items... the list seems never-ending!

There are a few things to keep in mind, however:

  1. Only Woogies created BEFORE Wednesday can sign up for this.
  2. You need to sign up BEFORE the end of the day on Friday!
  3. Your free Woogi Honors will only last for 30 DAYS after you sign up.  After that, you'll become a regular Woogi again unless you buy Woogi Honors.

WHP-LogoNow I'm sure you have a lot of questions, so allow me to answer the "biggies" for you:

How do I sign up for free Woogi Honors?
Just click on the new floating billboard that's next to the Woogi Readers Club to sign up!

What happens after the 30 days are over?
You'll get to keep most of your stuff, like your Wigwam floors, but certain privileges, like taking your Xoogi outside, will require buying Woogi Honors.

Why does Woogi Honors cost money?
A lot of Woogies have put a lot of hard work into making Woogi World a really cool place to hang out.  So when you buy Woogi Honors, you help these Woogies to keep making new and exciting things for Woogi World.  (They also have a lot of little Woogi mouths to feed!)

Can you make Woogi Honors cheaper for me, BigWig?
I sure can!  If you decide to buy Woogi Honors during the next 30 days, it'll cost you 20% less than it normally would.  Isn't that neat?

ww_whpnag

What about us kids that already have Woogi Honors?
No need to worry, Earth Agents.  If you're already a Woogi Honors member, there's a bunch of new things coming soon that you'll get to have first.  Check your Bulletin Board messages for all the info!

What new things are coming for Woogi Honors members?
I wish I could tell you about ALL the new things coming for Woogi Honors members, but Dr. Wiggenstein has made me take the "Vow of Ultimate Secrecy," so I can't.  There is one NEW thing I can tell you about though:

NEW WIGWAM BACKGROUNDS HAVE ARRIVED!

Starting today, anybody that is a Woogi Honors member (including those that sign up for the free 30 days) can use their watts to buy custom backgrounds for their Wigwam basements! 

Check out some of the awesome NEW backgrounds that you'll get to choose from (click the pictures to see them larger):

wigwam3 wigwam5 wigwam8 wigwam2

And that's only half of them!  Basements are going to be a great place to show items off to your friends and have your own parties.  For you creative types, maybe you could even theme your basement so that your walls match the furniture in the room!  I can't wait to see what great ideas you come up with!


Now that you have Woogi Honors free for a month, what are you most excited about doing?  Taking care of a Xoogi?  Buying more basements?  Adding new basement backgrounds?  Or something else entirely?  Drop me a line in the comments and let me know!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have already signed up!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dr_mario:It's cool
Builder_luigi:You're the bust BigWig!

Paladin said...

Ah!!!!!! this is not fair! my computer won't let me on! AH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW cool!! Thanks a million Bigwig! This is AWESOME! I signed up for the free 30 days trial and it's fantastic!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Big Wig,

It's is so a problem. I can't log in. That isn't fair! If I could log in and used it I wouldsay: Thank you Thank you Thank you!

VivianEphona said...

Thanks for the extra prizes for already Woogi Honor ppl, Bigwig and Wiggenstein. It makes everything a bit more fair.

BUY WOOGI HONORS BECAUSE IT JUST MAKES WOOGI WORLD THAT MUCH MORE COOL!

Anonymous said...

I already have so i have special stuff.thank you bigwig!!!!thank you bigwig!!!!thank you bigwig!!!!thank you bigwig!!!!

Fvpm said...

Thank you bigwig i get to have that extra stuff




P.S my username (for woogi world) is also Fvpm

Fvpm said...

I really want to see the special stuff and its going to be lots of fun



P.S remember my woogiworld user name is also Fvpm

Fvpm said...

Dear bigwig
I love what you been doing so much i created a fan club based on woogiworld and thank you for the new stuff

Anonymous said...

I say it's complete AWESOMENESSSSS!!!! Thank ww celebs and Bigwig!! Hoo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

awesome! That is way cool that you give a chance for others to become WOOGI Honors members! YOU ROCK BIGWIG!! WOOGI Honors Really Rocks!!

BigWig said...

We are busy looking into why some of you are unable to log in and hope to have it fixed real soon!

To anybody having problems logging on to Woogi World, please contact Woogi World Support.

They really are a lot smarter than I am when it comes to all this tech stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hey big wig dude person woogi... LOL =) thx sooooooooo muhh 2 the ppls who made and manage woogiworld so we can have this awesome free honors stuff!!!!!! Thnx a milion!!!!!

star_shine20 said...

i am very happy that there is a free membership. i wish there is a new building lol

Unknown said...

^.^ Thank You BigWig!!! and all the creaters of Woogi World! Thank you so much!! i'm a WHP now!! Thank You!!

Anonymous said...

its totally fantastic! i love it!! Thanks bigwig!!

Corolpars said...

Haha late comment
Way to go team on those backgroundss they are sharp :)

Cya around

Anonymous said...

hi this is so cool and i love being a member at first it would not let me but a few days later it did i am so so so so so so so so so so so so thankful and i am going to get the 20% of aswell so i am now going to be a member for ages and i love it so much it is awesome and i can't wait to be a member when mostly people are not because when every one else is then it is no fun because you blend in and every oe is doing what you can do but when i order it and pay it will be cool nd hardly any one will be doing what i am doing



so thank you for the free woogi honors and the 20% off for next time




from betty008 ( that is my woogi name)

JohnjohnX90 said...

BIG WIG I KNOW THE MYSTERY WORD ITS WOOHIPEDIA AND I KNOW THE CELEBRITY ITS WALLY WOOG AND I KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE WOOGI WORLD BY ADDDING A DOJO AND PUTTING SOME NINJAS AND OF COURSE WE NEED A NINJA TRAINER

Anonymous said...

i have it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved it. That was great

musicgirl12235 said...

i can not sign up i not working which friday big wig please make it again please im begging you please ill go on my knees please just for 1 week please

Unknown said...

bigwig,

can we still get free woogi honors if we do the trial in 2010-2011?
that was when i joined woogi world