Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a Weegor-ful Life!

Hi Earth Agents!

Even though the first day of Winter is supposed to be Sunday, it seems like Winter's already here in Woogi World! 

By now you've probably heard about poor Dr. Wiggenstein and how he got snowed in - inside his own lab!  He was a little grumpy when he finally escaped on Monday, but he was mostly just cold after tunneling through all that snow!

The GOOD NEWS is that the club membership upgrades are now available!  These club upgrades not only let you earn a black belt in the clubs, but you can get other cool stuff too - like actual books sent to you in the mail, or a jukebox for your Wigwam that plays music!MusicClub-Upgrade-Screen

To upgrade, just click on the Membership device inside the Music or Woogi Readers Club and choose to "Upgrade Membership."  Make sure to have a parent nearby to help you with this!

Now for the BAD NEWS...

Remember that Christmas story about Weegor that I promised would be coming soon?  The bad news is that it's still not ready, so you'll have to wait a little longer.

But the GREAT NEWS is that the story will be available to read on Friday!  Yes, tomorrow!  Here's even a little sneak peek at the book's cover to get you excited:

Weegor's Christmas Eve

One of the benefits of ruling a planet is that I already got to read "Weegor's Christmas Eve" and I think that it's one of the best Woogi stories that I've ever read!  It's got a little bit of everything in it: adventure, humor, sadness, woognut stuffing...

I can't wait until tomorrow when it appears in the Woogi Readers Club!  Then I can play the Chapter Challenge game and add some really cool stickers to my Sticker Album.  Maybe I'll even create my own Woogi World comic with them using the club's Comic Creator!

So how did YOU like "Weegor's Christmas Eve"?  Write a comment so that everyone can read your review of the story!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!!
I want to read it soon.

Corolpars said...

wow yippe i want to read weegor's christmas eve story :)
that would be great for a christmas story.and it is becoming cold in woogi world .
it made me transform in a bug 0.o!

Anonymous said...

Hi people.

I love the cover. I can't wait for the story. And good news, tommorrow is a 1/2 day for me!!

Doni11 said...

i can't wait to see it!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!! Thanks Bigwig!!

Unknown said...

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! IT'S NEXT WEEK!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ö its a good book cover!im going to read it ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼ πππππππ •πππππ• ••πππ•• •••π••• ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ for bigwig and dr wigginstien and palace and yy and weegor and mr wiggwatts and wanda wiggs and wally woog and wiggiwalker etc! how about 1 more ☺

Anonymous said...

Shining_stars-Shining_stars2 here.

Shining_Stars:Hey Shining_stars2!Have you seen 'Weegor's Christmas Eve?'.

Shining_stars2:No I haven't. When is it?

Shining_stars:I think this Christmas Eve!

Shining_stars2:Okay! Lets watch it with each other!

Both:Yeah!

Paladin said...

its awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* what an awesome story, Bigwig! I CRIED! :(( It's heart-warming. Like you said, there is indeed humor, sadness, and almost some of each kind. I really cried at the last part. unexpected tears! It's BEAUTIFUL! can't wait for more stories! I love it, Mr. Bigwig, I LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

i love the story it's so wonderful! especially the part when weegor realizes that he has tons of friends. I love it!

Joogi's News Board said...

It is awesome i read it yesterday it was so good! If ya haven't read it then go read it right now!

Anonymous said...

Ya have to read it i read it yesterday it was good if you haven't read it go read it right now!

Anonymous said...

woo hooo!
Christmas in 2 days
this is berry_blossum2,berry_blossum and zoro7

Anonymous said...

i wonder where it is

Anonymous said...

How do you read it? I can't find it in the Readers Club.

Anonymous said...

No school for a week!!!!Yeah!!!!When is the lab going to open?

Anonymous said...

i Like the story i read in the readers club buti was really good.

Anonymous said...

I really want to read it!! Can anyone tell me where in woogiworld??

Anonymous said...

i loved reading weegor's christmas eve.Thank you Bigwig!!!!!!!!!!!!I even got all 32 stickers in the chapter CHALLENGE.I love ya bigwig!

Anonymous said...

i am a woogi named stumpy and i think weegor's christmas eve is AWESOME!!!!!!!Thanks Bigwig

Anonymous said...

Hi people i love this blog i hope they open the coupon store soon!

Anonymous said...

it's next year!!!!!!!!!!
almost time for valentine's day i hopw you all have lot's of choclate and have fun

Anonymous said...

umm big wig can there be a free membership again so that others that do not experience trying it they could also try it please do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!