Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Earth Agents!

My message to you this week will be brief because TODAY is a very special day...  It's so special that I'm even taking a day off from running the Planet Woog to spend some time with my family! 

ChristmasTreeYou know, it's always good to take a break once in a while to remember what's really important.  And nothing is more important to me than my family.  Yes, they are even more important than ruling an entire planet!

Of course, Woogi World won't close for the day just because I'm not around...  On the contrary, if you have time to visit Woogi World on Christmas Day, I believe we've got a present waiting for you!

So wherever you're spending the holidays - whether you are with your family or away from home - remember that today is one of the best days of the year.  It's a day to be happy and nice and to let people know how important they are to you.

Well, I've got to run now... or I might miss out on that delicious woognut stuffing I smell!  Yum!  But before I go, I'd just like to say ...

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

snowman

and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both:Merry Christmas Bigwig!

Corolpars said...

Merry christmas and a happy new year woogi world :)
this is like the 3rd christmas? :)
the progression this year was really great :O
Well done woogi world team!!

-Corolpars :D

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Big Wig! :) and Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you to Bigwig! Your right, family is great. Let us all remember that this Christmas day.

Merry Christmas!!! :D

William said...

I love Christmas and the presents. Hope there is more fun stuff for us. Merry Christmas everyone (including bigwig)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! I wish I could log on. :-( But, since it was Christmas yesterday, :-) :-)!!

VivianEphona said...

What the heck is Wooginut Stuffing?

Unknown said...

where did you go and merry christmas everyone:)

ula said...

happy holidays to you all! and i wanna say a big thanks to pagali for helping me and other woogies...oh ya the snow man is cool to! =D

Unknown said...

i bet you had the best christmas ever Bigwig and merry late christmas!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My little sister really liked the elf hat that you gave as a present. Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Joogi's News Board said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! WW TEAM also why doesn't any one visit my blog and leave comments????

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!:-D

Anonymous said...

merry christmas big wig

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Nick Pasto said...

I heard Woogi World was educational, but I just have fun!

Sage Reder said...

im starting a collection happynew years!!!

pianostar said...

why hello! it's pianostar!
sorry about the date i going through every blog leaving a blog comment! i maybe making my own blog
about celebrities!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
pianostar:)