Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Wishing...

Hello there, Earth Agents!

Judging from the response to last week's poll, it seems that a lot of you are really excited about the new Coupon Center in Woogi World.  Guess what... so am I!

CouponCenter

You probably have lots of questions about the Coupon Center too.  Questions like "What does it do?" and "When does it open?"  Well, one of my Woogi spies went undercover as a construction Woogi this week and, thanks to her, I'm able to share some information about the new building with you!  This is really TOP SECRET stuff!!

What does the Coupon Center do?
The Coupon Center is the place where you trade in coupons that you get in Woogi World for special prizes.

My Woogi spy was lucky to find one of these coupons just laying on the floor of the Coupon Center, so she took a photo of it for you:

WishingWell5

A coupon that can change your Woogi's color!  Can this be for real?!

How do I get coupons?
From what I hear, you can get coupons a lot of different ways.  They are usually rewards for doing something good in Woogi World.  But there are other ways too...  just check out what my spy uncovered:

WishingWell1

It seems that there will be a special Wishing Well in Woogi World that will give out coupons to lucky Woogies! 

It sounds real neat, but nothing in life is ever free... and Mr. Wigwatts would throw a tantrum if it was!  So I wonder what it will really cost you to get a coupon from the Wishing Well.  Hmmmm....  It's too bad my spy couldn't find that information out!

But I can't be mad at her, since she did take this awesome photo of the actual Wishing Well:

WishingWell6

That place sure does look familiar... I wonder where I've seen it before.  I guess we'll found out real soon!

When does the Coupon Center open?
The Coupon Center will be open before the end of January.  That means that in less than two weeks, there will be a brand new building in Woogi World for you to enjoy!!  YAY!


I wonder what other coupons there will be for the Coupon Center.  Do you have any guesses?  I think there could be one for free watts... or a free hat!  What kind of coupon do you think would be cool to get in Woogi World?  Let everybody know what you think by writing a blog comment!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

31 comments:

Corolpars said...

Wow.. I cannot wait for that COupon center to open!
i would adore a new background coupon for in wigwam
! Yay!!.
how was your holiday bigwig ??
-Corolpars

Joogi's News Board said...

Let me be the first one to comment on this post... That is awesome!!! man i wish it was coming out earlier!! I have already gotten a coupon that changes my xoogi color!!!

Paladin said...

i think there should be one for outfit changing!!!

Anonymous said...

hi this is utd

what does that well look like it looks familiar to me too.

Anonymous said...

I know! Maybe a special rare one that lets you be a WHP for a week!Or one that gives you more item space or one that lets you sell your wig for more than what you bought it for. And I think the wishing well is the fountain in the screen where the nutrition place is. A coupon maybe to make a achieve one of the hard goals!

Anonymous said...

I think there should be a hat coupon

Anonymous said...

Dear Bigwig,
I think there should be a free school ,free nutrition and free membership for Reading club!

-WWL

Anonymous said...

I know who went under cover! One of my best friends! She has a statue of her self!

Anonymous said...

Did anyone find the coupon yet? If you did, where did you find it? :)

Anonymous said...

can people pay with watts if they want a coupon, and there is a price of a coupon, i wish i knew where to find a coupon at i can't evan find one i wish i had one really bad. if you find one can you write it on here anyone

ula said...

wow so fast and the coupon center open!When it opens i must break in when the coupons are out(not really really break in like um go in lol)oh ya congrats to corolpars and pagail for being a black belt woot woot!!=D

Cool_kid5 said...

I wish that all my costumes were all white as same as my body color!!

-Cool_kid5

Anonymous said...

this sounds fun cant wait

Anonymous said...

The change Woogi Skin thing. I wish I could play. I wonder if it works now? Sorry I didn't do it on my woogiwoogi987 account. I'm in a hurry. ;)

Anonymous said...

i love bigwig

Anonymous said...

i think the wishing well is outside the school

Anonymous said...

Where is the Wishing Well. I want to know. Tell me Now! This is me right now. :( I will change into this if someone tells me where is the wishing well. :)

Unknown said...

what if you don't have any room for hats of clothes

Anonymous said...

hey Bigwig whats the other building next to the coupon store if any one knows please tell me :)

Anonymous said...

I really want a coupon. I really hope there is one that lets you be a member for a day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Big Wig, hi,The coupon center sounds really cool but I do have some questions. Where will the well be???????? also will there be a well in every state.I don't think the picture of the well wass very awsome.You could not even see most of the well.I don't think your spy got a very good picture.I do think your spy got some good info but I think she should get some more.It woud be really cool if there would be a coupon that lets you in woogie honors for free.I woud really like Big Wig replied to this.

Anonymous said...

you klnow what Bigwig,Ithink these would be some good coupon ideas.How about one for geetting five additional wigwam floors,woogi honnors member or not!
and it would only cost 3000 watts!


comment by the woogi named Stumpy

Anonymous said...

well i found the actual wishing well but it said that the wishing well opens on jan. 23

Anonymous said...

its by the the school in new york

Anonymous said...

can they be in buildings

ula said...

sigh...if you really wanna know that badly Anonymous come and find me and i will tell you whatever things i know okay?I'm a yellow lemon(or apple if you say so)my woogi name is also called ula...if you wanna know how i look go music club purple belts i'm on there...i'll try to tell you as much as i can...=/

Anonymous said...

i found it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone its allyoop!!!!just wanna say hey and um....Can the non WHP get to change there body color and..........umm....i forget:( 1.Non whp can get to be a whp for 2 months
2.they can take XOOGIS OUT!
3.non WHP um...get more dance moves
4.Have exclamations!
Bye bye PS:I WANT TO CHANGE MY BODY COLOR IT SHOULD BE CHEAP!

Anonymous said...

That's cool bigwig.Can you let us be whp woogies for one month again?

Anonymous said...

I wish that there was a lemon(or apple if you say)coupon that was white,and a white frankenmask cape-no stiches visible+even if u r not w=h=p= and have two capes&p.s.$*both r blu koo pons*!@your wigwam!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^your friend, Dorian

Brianna said...

heyy bigwig!!!!!! its pinkiepuff101! im kinda new and i just bought a membership....i was wondering is it to late to change my color! i really want to have a white woogi!
your friend,
Pinkiepuff101