Thursday, January 1, 2009

Say Hello to 2009!

Happy New Year, Earth Agents!

I hope that you had a great 2008, but I hope that you'll have an even better 2009! 

A lot of people like to make New Year's resolutions at this time of year.  These are goals that we want to reach during the new year.  Resolutions can help you break bad habits like biting your fingernails, or help you start good habits like doing your homework before playing.

Mission-HQ---ExteriorOur New Year's resolution at Woogi World is to bring you lots of cool, new things this year!  And we want to make the old stuff even better too!  So while you're busy saying hello to 2009, it's time to say goodbye to the Mission HQ...

I'll be moving the headquarters to a new top secret location.  A place that's so secret that nobody knows where it is - not even me!  But before we can do that, we need to demolish the old Mission HQ building.  Would you like to help me?

HitTargets-Launch

Of course you would!

Just click on the Mission HQ building to help me destroy the building.  You'll get your very own catapult which you can use to launch Woogi furniture at the building! 

(We thought about launching Weegor too, since he has a very hard head, but he didn't like the idea very much...)

DirectHit

If you hit the building's targets enough times, you'll earn a special prize too!  Something to remember the Mission HQ by... Pretty cool, huh?

But you better hurry...  With so many Woogis hurling microwaves and chairs and lamps at the Mission HQ, it's probably going to be demolished real soon!


I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be one of the best years ever for Woogi World!  We have a lot of big surprises planned, so you'll want to visit often to see all the neat stuff that is happening!

How about you?  Are you making any New Year's resolutions this year?  Are you excited about the new changes at Woogi World?  Let's hear all about it in the comments section!


Until next time, Earth Agents!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome

Corolpars said...

I like my HQ trophie

HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOGIWORLD :)

Joogi's News Board said...

My new years resolution is to get more times outside and being active! Happy New Year 2009!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey bigwig! I will love to see the new things come to woogiworld! But.... the mission HQ will be gone soon.......... But i still have the rock to remember it by! Well i have to go now... Bye!

Anonymous said...

Nice...!

pinkypie231 said...

hi bigwig i got the rock it is cool. i have a question for you will there be the same games and if you do not know where the seceret place is how will you put it there?okay bye

Anonymous said...

are you replace woth something like a tour guide stand for woogi world tour guides like me cuase that be cool

bubbles_96 said...

i love the idea but i have not yet finished my missions yet so two days before it gets demolished can you leave it open so people can finish them off,thanks.any way i am really looking forward to the new things or should i say SUPRISES!!!thanks woogi world team for making woogi world the best virtual hangout for kids like my self!!bye bigwig and woogi world team

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Bigwig! My family had friends over and we had a ballon drop and everything. My resolution is not eating so much sweets. I can not wait for the new stuff coming during the year! I can not mail anyone from the little mailbox anymore though. Not the Science, the other one.

ula said...

Happy blessed new year to you all!The worst thing is no more free trails...i enejoy being one but to be more far to woogi world i guess i have to pay..but my parents won't allow me that is...since school has reopen i won't get to play woogiworld that often=(but i will still try to play...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new year.Pauladeen1 speakin'! My resulution is to lose weight and be healthy!

Anonymous said...

hi i love woogi world and i don't want head quaters to go

but it will be cool to because i like changes

Anonymous said...

Other then that, I am glad everyone is having a great time in Woogi World! Rock on Woogi World!!
I wish I could play.

--Woogiwoogi987

Anonymous said...

It took me forever to take the mission HQ down.I am not very good

Cool_kid5 said...

I am a bit sad that the Mission HQ is going down but i hope the new one will be better!


HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOGIWORLD :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!!

cool37 said...

The new mission HQ might have upgrades.

cool37 said...

Happy new years!!!!

star_shine20 said...

i am so excited to demolish the next mission headquearters i wish i have much more fun! well i like to say




♣ HAPPY NEW YEAR ♣




♥star_shine20♥

Anonymous said...

The HQ trophy is really cool. But is very hard to find a coupon, i think you could put clues to help us. Clues like YY's clues when we play state hopping. Thank you and happy new year woogi world!!!!!

Abybo.

Anonymous said...

Howabout we have a newspaper? I could be the writer and I could hire woogis. Would you consider

Anonymous said...

Could we have a newspaper BigWig?

Anonymous said...

I hope to have a nice new year
and if 2009 isn't the lucky year then 2010 will

Anonymous said...

a newspaper sounds like a neat thing, plx do it!

Paladin said...

My new years thing is to stop biting my finger nails. just like you said on your blog, bigwig!

Anonymous said...

when is the coupon store opening?

Unknown said...

so awesome! my new years resolution is to do a good turn daily and help everyone i can!

Unknown said...

when will the HQ be knocked down

Anonymous said...

i have an mhq trophey

Anonymous said...

cool demolish the hq

Runescape*cheat*master said...

nice i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

omg i can't wait for tomorrow i can't wait

Anonymous said...

hey bigwig its nice to see your blog again i see that the newstand has been here for a couple of days i think that is so cool..........i am really excited to see all the new things in woogiworld.....



*wooloo101*

Anonymous said...

hey bigwig i have been to some of my freinds wigwams and they have jukboxes how do you get them? oh and the blog is really cool!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for new years eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i <3 new years eve......

'
boris2 :D(smiles)
ok