Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lights, CAMERAS, Action!

Hello, Earth Agents!

Ever since I talked about the Woogi World cameras at the end of January, I’ve received a lot of questions about them.  Questions like:

- When do I get the camera?

- Will I get a camera even if I’m not a Woogi Honors member?

WWWHeadlineThis week’s issue of Woogi World Weekly has already answered a lot of those questions, but I wanted to give you some extra information about the cameras.

WoogiWithCameraWoogi Honors members have done a great job testing the new cameras.  Now the cameras are ready to be used by ALL Woogies on Woogi World!  It doesn’t matter if you have Woogi Honors or not.

CameraTabWhen you log on to Woogi World on FRIDAY, you will see this new Camera tab on the left side of your screen.  When you click on it, it’ll take a picture of whatever is on your Woogi World screen.

Your camera’s viewfinder looks like this: InCamera

You will get to see the photo that you took and then you have three options on the right side of the camera.  They are Save, Print, and Trash:

CameraFunctions


SAVE will save your photo on Woogi World.  It’s not working right now, but Dr. Wiggenstein says it will be ready soon!

PRINT will print your photo to your home printer so that you can share it with your friends and your family.


TRASH will delete the photo that you took and then close your camera.

 

WoogipediaLogoThose are some real cool features, huh?  If you want more information about using the camera, then you should read the new “Camera” section that Wally Woog just added to the Woogipedia.  You can find it in the “Other Stuff” category.  It’s right below his BigWig’s Blog entry!

So I hope everyone is excited about receiving their cameras THIS FRIDAY!!  I can’t wait to see what everyone is going to take pictures of!  Hey, that’s a good question…  What do you plan to take pictures of when you get your camera on Friday?  Let me know in the Comments section of my blog!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya...i am really exited about the new cameras...i cant wait!!! i have no idea what i am going to take pictures of but i still cant wait!!! it is goin to be awesome!!! see u on woogiworld... loogioogi x

Anonymous said...

yo its utd here im so excited i am tingling lol about the cameras i hope i take the pictures of exciting things like parties one more day to go.

Anonymous said...

hi everyone!!! nice job again woogiworld i ♥ woogiworld!!!! see yahhh

Anonymous said...

lol i am very happy that you did a great work!!!!




♥star_shine20♥

ula said...

yays cameras finally i have been waiting~ i will try to print some but some have to go to waste sinice there aren't ready for the safe yet..i just so must play woogi world 2morrow!
me can't wait i don't think i can sleep lol...i already have ideas for the picture too!

yes!everyone who writes his or her comment please study hard an good luck to everyone in the world!!laters~=D -ula

Paladin said...

I know what i am going to do, I am going to do a balance move on one of my really tall things on wigwam floor thread(3) so it looks like i am about to fall!!!

Paladin

RCPlaneGuy said...

i'm so gonna take a picture with my new camera on friday! i can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Will we be able to put them into the Picture of the Day?
I am going to take pictures of my woogi friends in my wigwam.

Luli said...

Hey Bigwig, i'm Really anxious for the camera! Find me in Woogiworld like dianey. Cool!!!!!!! Woogiworld rocks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until tomorrow. I have been waiting for the cameras. I can show people my cool meeting room.You can sit in a seat with table in front of you. One person sits in front. It could be a classroom, too. Anyway still can't wait!

-smiliest

Anonymous said...

I'm going to take pictures of all my friends in my wigwam!



-Superfunny125

Anonymous said...

Thank you woogi world for makeing cameras free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye everyone

Anonymous said...

make it so you can send your pictures to other woogies

utd said...

what time does the camera come out i was on six in the morning it isnt there lol how long please tell me?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE WOOGI WORLD SO MUCH!!!!! THAT IS WHY I GO ON EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL UNTIL I GO TO BED!!!!!!! AND I GO ON ALL DAY ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!!! I LOVE MY FRIENDS ON WOOGI WORLD THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE OUT FREE WOOGI HONOR MEMBERS AGAIN!?!?!?! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!?!?! PEACE OUT!!!I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cameras: the best thing on woogi world![P.S i'm not whp]

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know... HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH, EVERYONE! (Yes, even Earth Agents have to celebrate this great month.) Here's a well-known fact (among us history buffs) about some of the people that served to change American History:
It was only recently that the famous "Tuskegee (pronounced tusk-E-G) Airmen" of the 322nd Fighter Group were awarded the highest award that can be given to men who serve in the military: Former President George W. Bush awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor to the remaining veterans of the 322nd, the second time a group of Black WW2 Heroes were awarded this honor, the only other time being when Former President William Clinton (Recognize Senator Clinton, anyone? The Former G.O.P. is his wife) awarded the honor to the men of the 761st Tank Battalion (like an Infantry Division, or in this case, a Fighter Wing). It wasn't just Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. that made History! Celebrate Black History not only this month, but every month! MikePowell signing off. See you next post, Woogies! All this typing is making my hands hurt.

Anonymous said...

bigwig when do we get to save our pictures

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till we can save pictures! I'm not going to tell anyone on what pictures i will take ! because there a huge surprise and you'll never guess! As some of you may know . The day we got the cameras was the day my account got hacked . I know who it is but i don't want to tell names . Anyway i got half my money back ! But some of my furniture was deleted.

Anonymous said...

why is everyone asking so many questions? i think everyone should just wait and see what happens in woogi world. by the way everyone should check out the new newspaper in woogiworld written by walli woog.......


xoxo,
*wooloo101*

Anonymous said...

Can you save the picture you took? Becuase I can't. :)

Anonymous said...

the cameras are finely here yay!=)

Anonymous said...

I love the new cameras! They are so awesome! I really like taking pictures of my friends and I on woogie world! This is one of teh best inventions so far in Woogie World!