Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unexpected Delays and Unexpected Visits

Hello there, Earth Agents!

This has been one crazy week here on the Planet Woog!  First, the clothes dryer ate one of my socks… and then burped!  Then I lost my mustache and couldn’t figure out where I put it… until I found it still attached to my face!  And just today I received a visit from Dr. Wiggenstein, which is always an unexpected surprise!  

drw



He told me, “BigWig… I have some good news and I have some bad news.  What will it be?

bigwig


Start with the bad news,” I said.  I learned that you should always start with the bad news so that you are happy again when you hear the good news!

drw

 

So Dr. Wiggenstein said, “I need more time on the next invention.

bigwig


I was worried.  This meant that the new invention wouldn’t be ready in time for February like I had promised.  “So what’s the good news?” I asked.

 

drw

The good news,” Dr. Wiggenstein said, “is that I just thought up a way to make the device even better!!  These changes will take me one more week, but I think it is for the best!

bigwig



Why is it for the best?” I asked him.

drw

Because right now it explodes when you turn it on!!” Dr. Wiggenstein exclaimed.

 

Then Weegor walked in.  His face was covered in black soot and ashes and he looked a little unhappy.  I guessed that the invention had exploded while Weegor was testing it…

So I decided to let Dr. Wiggenstein have an extra week to make his new invention even better.  He promises that this time it will work!  And if it does half the things that Dr. Wiggenstein says it will, I think all of you will really like the surprise he has planned for you!


Speaking of surprises, have you read about the Mystery Celebrity visits in Woogi World Weekly?  Well, this Saturday, another Mystery Celebrity is going to be visiting Woogi World!  
 mysterywoogi

A Mystery Celebrity can be anyone really!  It could be me or YY or Wanda Wiggs.  Sometimes it can even be someone new, like when Wally Woog first arrived, but that doesn’t happen very often.

WW-Celebs

Who do you think the Mystery Celebrity will be this week?  It’s always fun to make guesses with your buddies each week and then see who was right.  You could even turn it into a game!  Then after you visit with the Mystery Celebrity, you could all go get ice cream or something… Yum!!

So do you have any guesses about Dr. Wiggenstein’s latest invention?  What do you think it will do?  Let me know in the Comments section!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone!!! that is so very cool!!!!i really really love it........WOOGIWORLD ROCKSSSS....!!!!!!!!




♥star_shine20♥

ula said...

Unexpected Delays:well there are lots of coming soon in woogi world and i always thought how come their not done after a year(or maybe 2 years!!)

Unexpected Visits:well i think it would be this woogi called Captain Kexx..he has been send to some sort of mission right?well maybe he has return or something..well i am excited to find out who!

-ula=D(next mouth is the mouth that is my birthday lots of people says it's a almost like nothing much mouth but for me it is!)

Racket2000 said...

yeah it rocks

Anonymous said...

I think the mystery celebrity might be Weegor and try to burn down the Valentine's Day Factory. I might be wrong. I don't know about the new invention that Dr.Wiggenstein is making. I think that Weegor might blow the invention up next to the Valentine's Day Factory


Tyant--

Paladin said...

I hope its going to be captain knexx!

Paladin

Anonymous said...

URMM...WHO IS CAPTAIN KNEXX...??? REALLY WANT TO KNOW BUT NO-ONE WILL TELL ME :/ ANYWAYZ...I GOTTA FEELING THAT THE SUPRISE CELEBRITY IS YY BECAUSE HE COME TO VISIT A LOT... I THINK ITS YY BUT I WANT IT TO BE BIGWIG BECAUSE HE IS COOL! :) SEE YA IN WOOGI WORLD!!! PS... MY USER WOOGI IS LOOGIOOGI SO ADD ME...

(l) loogioogi (l) xxx(l)

Anonymous said...

umm.. wow this is hard, but i'd say, captain kexx

RCPlaneGuy said...

i know what the invention is! i gave bigwig a letter once in the message box near the arcade and i said that i really like cars and woogiworld should have a transporter like a car. so i think it's a new woogicar or something.

Anonymous said...

amazing amazing!!!!!! I think that's all i say!

Anonymous said...

i think the invention will be that ipod thing when you log onto woogi world on the side

Anonymous said...

you know captin rex from star wars well that's captin kexx





snake 53 peace :}

Anonymous said...

a car would be cool ! But the most likely guess i have is ... yep! that i pod on the side . that pops up and goes away when you log on lol !anyway i know that YY visits every Friday after noon so i don't think it will be him .

Anonymous said...

it might be that slide like it said on woogiworld weekly,and that ipod sorry to say is not a ipod it a zune

Anonymous said...

Dr. Wiggenstein: Alright, Mike, try it this time.
MikePowell: Roger that.
MikePowell: Chevron One on Standby. Chevron One locked in. Chevron Two on Standby. Chevron Two locked in. *continues for five more chevrons* Chevron Seven locked in.
Dr. Wiggenstein: Engage.
BOOM
*Mike and the Doctor are now covered in black soot and a lot of nuclear material*
Dr. Wiggenstein: This is not going very well.

This simulated conversation is what I think the invention is: A StarGate for travel between planets. This is only a guess.

Anonymous said...

hi peoplz!!! this is a very rockin' blog!!! i love woogi world and everything in it!!!

Corolpars said...

ik think... its is Captain Kexx :DD??

Unknown said...

Whoooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Rock on Woogi World!! You rock for us!!

~luvtosing101

Anonymous said...

The new invention is a mp3 right?every time it loads I see a mp3

katlyn540 said...

hey i no what the invention is a think a mp3 and the person is mr wigwatts

katlyn540 said...

hey i no what the invention is a think a mp3 and the person is mr wigwatts

katlyn540 said...

I LOVE WOOGI WORLD IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!! INVITE NEW PEOPLE TO COME TO WOOGI WORLD :0

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it is a zune a zune is like a ipod but kind of different

Anonymous said...

I think the new invention is some kind of music player like a IPod or something like that ok bye Luv u woogie world!

Anonymous said...

I also think it is something like a ipod. Well it looks like one.
Oksy Bye Woogi World!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i wonder if the delays take long

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't know. This is Pippluper. But I don't actully act like this. I usally know already because YY tells me. I will have to ask him. -Pippluper

Anonymous said...

I am back and now I know! Well, when you go to the readers club in woogiw world, and after you read "Weegor's Chrismas," go to his book room if you know what I mean. Then if you see that cannon-type thing, mabye it is that! YY didn't give me the best info, but it was enove. If you want to have YY tell you these things, go to the music club the 1st day of Sept. and he will tell you. Oh ya, the clebe is Dr. Wiggenstien.-Pippluper