Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cosmic Rays Cause Rodent Infestation!

Hello, Earth Agents!

Did you experience yesterday’s surprise on Woogi World?  It looks like some cosmic waves got a bit too close to the Planet Woog and transformed it into the Planet YY!  Take a look:

aprilfoolsyyAll the Woogies became squirrels that looked just like YY!  It was the weirdest thing ever! 

I asked YY what he thought about it, but I couldn’t understand what he said.  He kind of mumbles when he talks…  So I asked him to write it down instead.  Here is what he wrote:

celebs_5 “I bet the Woogies are confused about it, but for me it’s really nice!  It makes me feel like I’m back home on the Planet KZZPLYX.  I miss my planet, but I’m happy that I can share my music with all the Woogies on the Planet Woog too.”

Hopefully, the cosmic rays disappear soon.  In my opinion, Woogies should look like Woogies!  Not squirrels!


Lucky for us, the cosmic rays didn’t affect Woogi World celebrities.  This means that Dr. Wiggenstein and Weegor were still able to work on improvements to Woogi World!  I called Dr. Wiggenstein and he told me:

celebs_0 “When I am done, Woogi World will look brand new!  I’ve already worked on the Woog… *crackle, crackle* and the S… *crackle, crackle* and they both turned out better than expected!”

I wish I could have heard him better, but it was a phone interview and we lost reception for part of it.  Probably from all those pesky cosmic waves!  Oh well, I guess I’ll have to ask him about it later.


Last week, I asked you to guess what Dr. Wiggenstein is changing in Woogi World.  You can read the guesses at this link:

Last Week's Blog Comments!

Blog-LogoYour guesses were incredible!  Even though some guesses are wrong, my Woogi spies tell me that some guesses are real close… while some are 100% right!  So the question is: Which ones are right and which are wrong?

Click on the Comments link at the bottom of this blog post to write a new comment!

This week I’d like to know: What guesses from last week do you think are right?  Any totally new guesses?  I think all this guessing is so much fun!!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

22 comments:

ChiChee said...

Big Wig thanks for letting Dr Wiggenstein visits woogi world but I really wish i can add him and other celebrities

ChiChee said...

Bigwig how can I be a celebrity, Ive always wanted to be celebrity, my woogi name is ellaine11

ula said...

hello all~I know 100% I'm wrong from my last comment...and I wanna say thank you Cosmic Rays i alawys thought to wear a yy costume(ah..eh it's just imagination)and now I am..i'm enjoying myself right now~so many yy!


-ula=D

Anonymous said...

i might have been 50% right,@nd 50%
wrong, but most of other peoples guesses were right

Anonymous said...

i think i was 25% right and 75% wrong but i think people were mostly right.i am mostly wrong than right.

Anonymous said...

maybe the celebrities will let every woogi have unlimited woogi honors until we are all so happy we will not ask for anyhing else in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be sooo cool!!

Anonymous said...

Aw man! I missed the yy costome!

Dominique said...

Hi its Bubblecute! Check out my comment in the other blog post. Please tell me what you thought of my idea.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW................
wittle cute YY's all day! wish i coula' been there!!!

Joojie

Anonymous said...

It was so not fun being YY. That joke was so dumb. what is the point we should all just be ourself not someone were not. There should of been a choice do you want to be dressed like YY. Would it have hurt to ask? So anyway thanks and remember you are you and that will never change(sing that part i wrote that song and it on cds)
* Miley Cyrus *

Paladin said...

Look people, if woogi honors wasn't a lot better than regular woogi, than no one would become a woogi honor. And guess what happens if there is no one paying for woogi world? They would go out of business! So whp has to be a lot better to make people want to buy it so woogi world can stay in business. Also you have to be a adult to work for woogi world!

Paladin

Anonymous said...

hello all- 50% 50% i'm sure of my other comment now wait to know...MUAHAHA



-Xan10 (again)

fifi3 said...

I don't know if i was right or wrong! All i know is that i can't wait to see what's gonna be new on woogiworld! :)

Lib said...

Hey BigWig! It was fun being YY on April Fools day! Hey, I forgot! Was April Fools YY's birthday? Maybe it was.

sakura417

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the easter party!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey bigwig......
Can we have another 30 day trial for whp i just missed it in november and all my friends were talking about it......
I just think it would be fun for all the new people who missed it and all of the woogi world people who can't afford it....
BYE!

Anonymous said...

big wig my woogies name is batista129 how can i be a celabrate

babygirl111 said...

Hey bigwig!
It is babygirl111 here and I want to tell you all a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
You know that game you play when you first log into woogi world
(the game with weegor in it)
I just beat a record!!!!!!
I didn't share my password for...........
101:29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I should get a prize for that!!!
So umm bigwig can you tell the whole woogi world that I made a record!!!!
I am not lying!!!!
Love,
babygirl111

Fashion&Beauty said...

ive done it for longer lol no offnce

Anonymous said...

I was there! YY, I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!-Pippuper

Anonymous said...

Also, I am in the pic!!!!! :D OMG! LOL! -Pippluper

Anonymous said...

I was a little right. Because I knew that there was digi woog, 2 demensions, and YY world because it's past! And how I know I am in the picture, you ask? If you click on the pic, it should come up bigger. If this doesn't work just look closly. If you have a woogi, you should know that when you go somewhere like the neighbor hood, fr example, you end up in the middle of the screen. Well if you in the middle of the screen in the pic, you will see the "my" that is part of my woogi name- myozziecat. If you see me, please become friends with me!?! And I agree with seconed comment down from the top, Being YY was fun!:D All for now and sorry for my large comment!,-Pippluper