Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shower Mom with Flowers!

Hello again, Earth Agents!

Thanks for writing BigWig’s Blog for me last week!  It’s good to know that I can count on you whenever I get lost somewhere!

I must say… It feels good to be back on the Planet Woog, especially since I’m just in time for Mother’s Day!  There’s even a gift here that you can give to your Mom on Sunday.  It’s an origami flower!

 

Here’s how to get the free gift:

News-Stand-Ext1) Go to the News Stand.


momdaynews 2) Click on the button at the left side of the News Stand…

momdaypaper

… or on the button inside the Woogi World Weekly newspaper.


When you do, this screen will pop up:

momdaymenu

3) momdayinstTo make an origami flower, the first thing you’re going to need is the instructions.  Click the Instructions button to see the instructions.  You can even print them if you would like.


4) The next thing you will need is some square paper.  This means that all sides of the paper are exactly the same length.  If you don’t have any square paper, then you can print some:

momdaycolor

 

You can print colored squares
(If you have a color printer)

momdaybw

 

… or you can print black and white squares.
(If you want to color them yourself)

 


5) If you printed the squares, then you will need to cut out them out first using some scissors.  When your square paper is ready, then follow the instructions:

momdayinstex


momdayflower

Each origami flower has two parts to make:  the flower and its stem.  When you are done making both parts you can stick them together with tape or glue.  Then you’ll have a beautiful origami flower that looks just like this one!

There are lots of things you can do with the flower.  That’s why it makes such a nice gift for your Mom! 

It can be a decoration, or a bookmark, or you can put it on a card, or you can do something totally creative with it!


So… Are you going to make an origami flower for Mother’s Day? 
If you are, how are you going to make it special for your Mom?  Let’s hear all about your Mother’s Day gift in the Comments section!

Until next time, Earth Agents!

14 comments:

Dominique said...

Umm.. I'm so sorry.. I can't do it. I don't have a printer. Or maybe I could use some paper here? Well thanks anyway! :)! Take care! ♥ ☺ ☺ ♥ -Bubblecute

Overworked Teen said...

I did print one. I am keeping it secret from my mom!

Savey said...

I got to ask my dad if i can use my printer and if I can not I will use Kimberly Madison's idea that will work. (have fun) ♦♣♠☻☺♥M♥♥♠○8╒≥ savey.

sakura417 said...

☺ ☺ how do you do the smileys?

cooldude22 said...

☻ I has to make a card for my mom @ school. IT LOOKS AWSOME!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
Its pugette here and i think this is a really good idea for a mothers day present. I think if u give it 2 ur mom she will love it. Here is some advice if u don't have a printer then get paper and try to make it yourself.
Great idea woogi world.
O if u c me make sure u say hi!

pugette

fifi3 said...

Even though its late at night . I'm not scared , I don't have a fright!
I'm gonna make this flower for my mom , So she'll be happy and i'll be calm! I can't wait the finish it. i might as well go and sit. CUT.. CUT ... FOLD ... FOLD ... TA DA ! ☻☺☻

Anonymous said...

I can't do a flower because it won't let me this message is from jes_231 and stephenie7186

Anonymous said...

awesome

i have the best mothers day present
ever
cool

bubblespiner1

Anonymous said...

♥.,.,.,,hi everyone...this is cool...we dont have to buy flowers in flower shop...i'll just print in for my beloved mom!thanks bigwig you did great again!bye...♥


♥star_shine20♥

Paladin said...

My idea was to make some coupons for free laundry folding.

Paladin

Overworked Teen said...

Me again! You know, I made like 6 {six} flowers for my mom! She LOVED them! I also gave her 2 {two} cards, flowers, and love. I can't wait untill Father's Day

BigWig said...

I'm glad that your Mom enjoyed the flowers! That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

wow!!
i love oragami!
i do it at my grandmas house almost everyday we go!
thanks pianostar! :)