Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two Gifts? Too Cool!

Hello, Earth Agents!

I’m sure that you’ve read about Memorial Day in Woogi World Weekly by now.  If you haven’t, then be sure to visit the News Stand and read about it.  It’s this week’s Featured Story!

memdaypaper

In the newspaper article you can learn lots of things about Memorial Day: when it started, why it’s celebrated, how it’s celebrated, and more...  It’s a very good article! 

 

ReadingLogDevice


Reading the newspaper article can even be counted as part of your daily Reading Log minutes!  Awesome!

 

memdayevent

The article also says that the Wishing Well will be giving out a special gift on Memorial Day, but... Thanks to my Woogi spies, I have a cool SURPRISE for you!

 

WishingWell


There will be TWO GIFTS on Memorial Day!!  One gift will be given out in the morning and a different gift will be given out at night!  Both gifts will come from the Wishing Well...

 

 

CameraTabWant to know what the gifts are?  I sure did!  That’s why I sent my Woogi spies to take photos of the gifts.  Sadly, their camera was accidentally dropped in the Wishing Well and the water made the photos all blurry!

 

Here’s a picture of the first gift:

memdaygift1oops

 

And here’s a picture of the second gift:

memdaygift2oops

I don’t know what they are!  The second one kind of looks like a dark green pipe shooting lava.  So maybe the first one is the top of the pipe that stops the lava from coming out.  I’m not sure...

 

What do you think the Memorial Day gifts are? 
Click on the Comments section and make your guess!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi its me utd i think it is a memorial helmet hat and a cannon thing.

bye utd

ula said...

hmmm...i think it's a seedling(a younger version of a plant)and a marching band hat or helmet

-ula=D

Anonymous said...

woohoo!i'm so exited!weee!!!^^

Tyant said...

The first one is a army helmet (obvious). I have no idea what the second one is.

Paladin said...

I think it is the hat on the 3rd woogi in the first picture. A camo hat.

savey said...

I think it is a hat and a bag

Anonymous said...

I LOVE WOOGI WORLD!!BY JUICY1005

Unknown said...

it look like a army hat and a army bag

Anonymous said...

army hat and shirt

Anonymous said...

it is an army hat and a army shirt


thanks bubblespiner1

Unknown said...

I think it is a soldier hat and a soldier backpack.

Thanks ajd100

Anonymous said...

I think the first is a helmet the other is blurry with my glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone its pugette,
i think the 1st gift is some kind of a hat and idk the second one
bye,
pugette

Anonymous said...

I think it is a army hat with casmaflosh i could tell. the second on looks like a army hat that has a breather(somthing to breath in under water)

Anonymous said...

this is aac99. I believe the first one is a army hat and the second is a army uniform with a American flag.

Anonymous said...

ok i kno for a fact the frist one is a camo helm i have no idea the second one is :o




snake 53

Anonymous said...

princess228 here!
I'm not really sure.. but we all seem to agree the first one is an army hat.

Anonymous said...

the first one look like hair and the other look like a hat!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Army Hat and a suit to me.

sugar_daddy said...

Well, I'm pretty sure the first gift is a war helmet, as for the second gift I'm stumped. Maybe it's a backpack type thing?

Anonymous said...

i think it is a hat aka army hat and a army backpack

Anonymous said...

i think they are hats

Anonymous said...

memorial day hat

Anonymous said...

i saw the hat at the wishing well
but i have no idea about the second one!!
t_a_n_i there!!!
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Overworked Teen said...

army hat

Anonymous said...

i think its a memorial day helmet adn a memorial day bookbag. I hope im right

~love,~
*rachel96*

Anonymous said...

army hat and backpack. I KNOW!!!!!!!!! lol

Summer Jones said...

I think its a memorial hat and the second is a backpack thats camo, and it has a flag with it i dont know



see ya

Demi

Anonymous said...

a helmet and backpack can't you till if you can't omg



ula

Anonymous said...

its the memorial helmet and backpack

hunter_chick8452 said...

i think its a realli good gift! my brothers in the army! i havent seen him in 4 years:( anyway! i think its a soldier helmit and a soldier backpack with a flag!


p.s.

i <3 !

Anonymous said...

its a memorial day helmet and a memorial day backpack.

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMMM..... It looks like a camo hat and bag.

mad said...

it is an army camo helmet and backpack.

Anonymous said...

how could it not be fun?!