Thursday, July 30, 2009

Woogi World 2.0 Revealed: Part 2

Hi there, Earth Agents!

WWW So I read this yesterday in Woogi World Weekly:

The new Woogi World is coming on Saturday, August 1!

(That’s just 2 days away!!!)

 

But if you can’t wait 2 more days to find out what’s new, then keep reading.  This week I have even MORE answers to the Woogi spy photos that I’ve been showing you!

See what’s revealed in these TOP SECRET photos:


 

ORIGINAL SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto4 This building has been sewn together... 

 

NEW SPY PHOTO:HomeSupply ...so that you can walk inside the Home Supply now!

 


 

ORIGINAL SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto34 These mysterious symbols... 

 

NEW SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto34r ...are all part of your new Woogi profile screen!

 


 

ORIGINAL SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto18 This weird looking snowglobe...

 

NEW SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto18r ...is actually the WW Stadium on the Warp Zone!

 


 

ORIGINAL SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto37 It’s Wilson Wallaby...

 

NEW SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto37r ...helping you customize Xoogies in the Morph Store!

 


 

ORIGINAL SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto16 This device may look like a medical invention... 

 

NEW SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto16r ...but it actually measures your Woogichievements!

 


ORIGINAL SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto6 This futuristic room... 

 

NEW SPY PHOTO:SpyPhoto6r ...is full of new Movietrons inside the Movie Theater!

 


 

SNEAK PEEK:
AN ALL NEW WOOGI SPY PHOTO!

BigWigVisit“Hello, Earth Agents!”
It’s a photo of me visiting the new Woogi World!

For a closer look, click on the photo.

 


Blog-LogoJust because Woogi World 2.0 is here, it doesn’t mean that Woogi World will stop changing...

Visit BigWig’s Blog every THURSDAY for the latest Woogi World information and secret spy updates!



Okay, Earth Agents...

Are you excited for August 1?  If you’ve tried the new Woogi World, how do you like the new stuff?  Write a Comment and tell everyone about it!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

26 comments:

stinko said...

I think I will really enjoy the new
woogi world. I can't wait until august. try to unscrambled this word bsacramdel sgeg

stinko said...

the answer is scrambled eggs

Anonymous said...

I'm already at the new version! :D -Fire
And I'm now orange! XD

savey said...

I am in the new woogiworld all the time but i can still not wait to august 1 because then it will work better!!!!

Katerina said...

YYAAAAYYYY i can't wait until tomorrow hurry up sun go down and go up again i want too see the new woogi world
i am crazy until the new woogi world will be here tomorrow YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
squid squid


kk_love (:-D

builder_luigi said...

that's 2 days away I CAN'T WAIT!

Anonymous said...

awesome:)

Anonymous said...

AWESOMENESS I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
First new pic. the home supply store really looks like a chair from inside!
sec and third pic. so much things! confusing.
fourth wish the not whp woogis could go in too.
fifth cool!
sixth so we sit in it and watch movies?!
new spy photo where does the woogimart go then?

--icespacey531

Unknown said...

all of the new stuff is really cool the only thing i haven't done was go to the new xoogi morpher.

Anonymous said...

I can't Wait!!-Oshina

Anonymous said...

it is so cool. i love it , thank you bigwig for showing us.

Unknown said...

woogi world was fun when i was younger but i am getting old i still play it now and then it has improved a lot since i started playing it my name in woogi world is pie345b7 good luck woogi world on growing and becoming better you rock yy and wiggiwalker (and of course bigwig) thanks for making me smile when i was said
~pie345b7

Anonymous said...

Boy I sure can't wait. Yesterday,I was chatting all I could about what was on the News Stand, my bulletin board and Bigwig's blog.

Anonymous said...

it is has been two days and it is all new ! i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D
from a biggg fannnnnnn
l1479
l1479
l1479 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VivianAnita said...

WOOT! Good job Bigwig and staff! Another success! Still a work in progress but thoroughly awesome! Compared to what it was in 2007...does anyone remember that old Woogi World with the Internet Cafe and the Dome and the 'temporary' arcade? It's just grown and grown into this! I love it! Good job! Keep it up! And thanks :D

Vivian/Anita

Unknown said...

I tried the new Woogi World today, but many things are unclear. First of all, how do I log out? Second, how to you leave a message at the Wall? Finally, why does it say that I have full Woogi Honors membership?

-heatron

Unknown said...

But, as well as the downers, the new Woogi World is awesome!

KayKay214 said...

OMG THE NEW WOGGI WORLD IS SO COOL, THANKS BIG WIG:D

Anonymous said...

i can see it already!!

Anonymous said...

I'm already in the new version AND I love it!!!!YAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love the new woogiworld but, I can't say my nickname "Wild" Anymore :(
Anywho i'm allyoop hehe

Tyena said...

I love the new version but why can't i go to the woogi stadium or the classroom?

Anonymous said...

I do like the newer version but i cant get to the ww stadium and wheres the journal gone because the family centre isnt there

cocoloco5 said...

I am from the future woogi world is great and many xoogies,woogies,and places are improving.
see you in the future,
Cocoloco5

sillysock said...

lol thats funny. you said you were from the future!

sillysock said...

woogi world 2 is really cool! I hope there will be a woogi world 3 sometime!