Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Have a Question! (Celebrity Edition)

Hello, Earth Agents!

This has been a great week!  The new Woogi World is here and it’s packed with all sorts of new stuff!

NewWW

Of course, new stuff also means new questions... That’s why I asked the Woogi World celebrities to help me with my blog this week.

Each celebrity answered 1 question that you might have about the new Woogi World:


QUESTION #1: How do I log out of Woogi World now?

Celeb---Mr.-Wigwatts

It took a lot of time in the old Woogi World to click a button and log out.  If time is money, then that was quite costly!  Now you just close your internet browser when you are finished.  Harumph!

 

QUESTION #2: Why can’t I say all the words that I could before?

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

Some of the old words are accidentally missing and will be back soon, but... You can actually say a lot MORE words now!  And if you’re WHP, you can say over 42,000 words!  (Not all at once, I hope!  Ha!)

 

QUESTION #3: Why are some of the games slow when I play?

Celeb---YY

Hewwo.  We always play lots of games when I visit, so I asked Dr. Wiggenstein about the games being slower than before.  He says they are still being tweaked and will work better real soon.  Bu bye!

 

QUESTION #4: Where is the Woogipedia?

Celeb---Weegor

Woogipedia missing.  
Weegor think he eat it by accident. 
Be back soon says Doctor. 
Good.  Weegor have many questions.

 

QUESTION #5: Why are some Woogichievements not checked?

Celeb---Dr.-Wiggenstein

It seems that I have made a minor miscalculation on some of the Woogichievements.  So even if you have finished the Woogichievement, it won’t get checked.  I will look into the problem and fix it immediately!

 

QUESTION #6: How do I write on my buddy’s Wall?

Celeb---Wiggiwalker

The new Wall is cool and lets anyone read the messages on it, but only WHP members can write messages on the Wall.  Just visit your buddy’s Wigwam and click on their Wall to leave a message.

 

QUESTION #7: Why can’t I visit the Stadium or the Classroom?

Celeb---Wanda-Wiggs

That’s an excellent question!  The Woogi World Stadium is only used for special events, so it’s only open some of the time.  As for the classrooms, they aren’t ready yet, but are on their way!

 


So what do you think, Earth Agents?

Did you like hearing from the other Woogi celebrities?  Did their answers help you?  Write a Comment and let me know!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering so many of our questions! That really helps out. I'm also wondering where the mailbox went. Did Weegor eat that, too?

-- Drexel

Anonymous said...

hi!
this patty_123
just wanna ask how to open a message from the wall
because all i can see is the title of the message
i hope BigWig will reply to me

love lots
--patty123 ^-^

Anonymous said...

Lol, Weegor. Do you like to eat everything? XD

-Fire
(Check me out soon.)

P.S. I want the Math club to open. D=

Tyant said...

Wally said that the mailbox went on vacation in Hawaii BTW Some of the woogichievments are in the classroom and the closest to level 3 is Pinky19511

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything it helped me out a lot. But how do you look at messages on the wigwam wall. Also one thing where did the mailbox go. I love to talk to stars. lol



Bubblespiner1

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW STADIUM AND THE CLASSROOMS! WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK ON? AAAAHH I CAN'T TURN IT OFF HELP HELP.

--ICESPACEY531

Anonymous said...

the question were really helpful but how do u oppen a message all i can see is the title

Anonymous said...

how in the world do you buy new furniture

Pinky19511 said...

AWESOME!! the new version is great and will be even better once it is fixed!! But, a lot of woogies say that they like the old version better (including me) so i think we should be able to choose which version we go on, not permenatly but still :D

~Loyally, Royally, Pinky19511

flap5 said...

i just want to no haw to read messages on my wall.

Flymonkey said...

Thanks bigwig this helped alot

Anonymous said...

when will the siens club come

Anonymous said...

hey woogies my vacation is almost over!!! :)


--zealouslogster

Unknown said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

Dear Big Wig,
thanks for the help but i still have a question - how do i get to the journal? i have been wondering ever since the family center disappeared! Please answer my question PS I love your blogs!

thanks again,
Willowlove
(internet surfer)

Anonymous said...

i have one question where is the mail box it is gone

Anonymous said...

i cant wait untill ww staduium come i cant wait untill all this stuffis done and ready for woogiworld this woogiworld is better than th lod won thankse all the celibrates

dan_16 said...

i wonder does anyon know where the pic of bigwig and pic of celebrates pic and it has watts underneath it i saw it a while ago in the bigwig blog

Bluebluy said...

I need help finding the mail box.

bluebluy said...

Hey its bluebluy here-

i need help finding the mail box.
Did Dr.Wiggenstein is wanda do some kind of experiment or something or did weegor eat it

Anonymous said...

i wonder where is the mailbox? and if Weegor ate the woogipedia did he get a stomache? ( i dunno how to spell )

Anonymous said...

hey um this is hawiichick8795
and so are the words from the old woogiworld be uploaded or what ever to the new so we could talk like we did on the old woogiworld..?

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I know these things now. However I have two things left to say. One:I always logged of by shutting down the browser, if I was done with the computer. I just navigated away from the page when I wanted to log off, and I wonder, how else did you log of before? Also, I was wondering a few other things. However, I couldn't download the blog before, and just asked other celebrities.

dan_16 said...

i wonder when the science lab is going to open and i wonder what that one pic a long time ago it was a pic of celebrates and it had price watts under it

Anonymous said...

where did the mailbox went at?
if my account was banned how long does it take to unbanned my account??!

juicy1005

aida said...

i love when you do votes its fun

Anonymous said...

just wanna ask how to add more words to say...

Anonymous said...

I WONDER HOW TO GO IN WW STADIUM THINK BREDAN

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot guys!you really helped us out! --wolfy7

dan_16 said...

what can i do so i can talk to dr wiggenstein

sea_shark said...

hi! for some reason my computer wont load the game that fast. is ther a reason for that,too

Anonymous said...

I have a good question. When do we get to download songs?

--zealouslogster

Anonymous said...

Boris2 said.......
wow!!! i can't wait for the new stuff well i have it a long time when i saw how to get it on YouTube...... now i can make these marks also(!?.,) yay!!!!!!!! and the new ww stadium and classroom....

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I can't wait for the classroom to come!!! WHERE IS THE WISHING WELL?!?!? I am terribly missing it!!
lol

-cutiepie009

Anonymous said...

where is tne journal and maths club?

Anonymous said...

how do you see WALLY woog and Dr. Wiggenstien and other famous Woogi people?