Thursday, October 15, 2009

BigWig’s Explanation

Hello again, Earth Agents!

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

 
I’m back this week!

But first things first...  I’d like to thank Wally Woog for writing BigWig’s Blog last week!  He did an outstanding job!

 


THE EXPLANATION

Are you curious about why I was gone last week?

I sure hope so because I’m going to tell you anyway!

BigWigVacation

Well, I wasn’t on vacation last week... (That’s just an old photo!)

Last week I was actually in a secret meeting with some very important Woogies.  We were seated around a table discussing all the new things that we want to have in Woogi World. 

One of the things we wanted to add to Woogi World was a new game.  So guess what?  A new game is coming to Woogi World!

 


THE EVIDENCE

In case you don’t believe me, I submit these photos to you...

 

EXHIBIT A:

game_inprogressAs you can see, Earth Agents, the game isn’t finished yet. 

Is this the first time that you’ve seen a game before it’s done?
I think it looks very interesting!

 

EXHIBIT B:

sneakpeek_game Here’s another picture from the new game.

This part of the game looks a lot closer to being finished,
but I wonder what all those monitors are for...

 


Okay, Earth Agents...

- Do you like the photos of the new game?

- What do you think the new game is about?

Write a blog Comment so everyone can read what you guess!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

first question: they are very interesting, I wonder what they are...

second question: I think they're in the science club, the monitors are the levels, and the first one is those little slug thingy's saying stuff is a level, and there's more slug thingy's in each level.

--icespacey531

Anonymous said...

Well I think I need to have more pictures to know what it is.



Bubblespiner1

natom24 said...

I can not decide if the game is in the arcade or you can play it anywhere. Right now I think it will be in the arcade.

puertoricanboy said...

wow the new game look intersting i love it haha



-- puertoricanboy

Anonymous said...

i think it is a detective game if it is i got a good name for it but i am not going to tell you

why are you not blogging about the little chalkboard


woggikid out peace

Unknown said...

I have a funny feeling that it'll end up belonging to the Nutrition building. But that's what I think.

It looks like it's going to be fun, though! I can't wait until it comes out.

--Onyxia

Anonymous said...

I am not sure to the answer of any of the questions but I like video games.

Anonymous said...

i think the game is about finding a woogi that might of stole something and you try to find that woogi.Plus you know all about the woogi that stole something. From:Hairer the woogi in woogiworld

Anonymous said...

First Picture: I think is a sequel to Keep Private and you have to click on the woogies who say personel stuff like "Where do you live" and all that stuff.

Second Picture: I don't know a guess is maybe the screens are like a level select menu and they come into focus when you beat a level? I don't know it is just a guess I bet I am wrong...... I don't know.


Well that is what I have to say.


PS Woogi World is awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and one more thing: I think it will be in the green room in the arcade

Anonymous said...

yo putorican boy your right but so is bubble spinner 1 we need more clues to figure out exactly how awesome it will be thanks for the answers



woggikid out peace

Babydoll said...

P#1 it is hard but i think it will be a game like zone 3 is

P#2 i think it will be a screen showing where other woogis are and where you have to go to get them

ula said...

LOL :D

Anonymous said...

is it the math buildiong or no??


anywho nice!



boris2

Anonymous said...

coooooooooooooool

Anonymous said...

I remember that old picture it's the same one that your mustache saved you from being eaten by a shark i think.

Anonymous said...

its me again 123412345q that my woogies name i have not ben on for a long time but i notice woogiworld has changed hurray i am coming on more i wahs not on woogiworld because i was for woogworld i only making new game so hurray

Unknown said...

Dear BigWig,
The blog this week is vey interesting, but i'm going to go off subject. Do you have any recent news concerning the mail box?? I kno some woogies may have forgotten about it, but i've been wanting to write some letters to celebrities. Please write back if you have any information because i would really like to hear it.

Your Earth Agent,
Superro10

Anonymous said...

I Think Its a game wherer you have to Eliminate the bad woogies and Not eliminate the good woogies

Penguinstorm8.blogspot.com said...

first question: they are very interesting, I wonder what they are...

second question: I think they're in the science club, the monitors are the levels, and the first one is those little slug thingy's saying stuff is a level, and there's more slug thingy's in each level.

--icespacey531

October 15, 2009 5:07 AM

Well I think I need to have more pictures to know what it is.



Bubblespiner1 can not decide if the game is in the arcade or you can play it anywhere. Right now I think it will be in the arcade.
i think it is a detective game if it is i got a good name for it but i am not going to tell you

why are you not blogging about the little chalkboard


woggikid out peace

October 15, 2009 2:41 PM