Thursday, October 8, 2009

Guest Who’s Blogging!

Hello, Earth Agents!

BigWig is off doing important BigWig things this week, so there’s a very special guest blogger instead...

 

HelloWally WALLY WOOG!

 

Hi everybody!  You might know me from the Woogipedia and the News Stand, but for BigWig’s Blog I wanted to share with you my journal entry from yesterday.  I hope you like it...


My Dearest Journal,

I had a really great time in Woogi World today! 

 

Newspaper35

A new issue of Woogi World Weekly went on sale at the News Stand.  All the other Woogies seemed to like it.  At least, that’s what they told me when I visited Woogi World today.

 

SharksLogoDuring my visit I helped Dr. Wiggenstein test lots of stuff --
like Sharks in the Water and chatting.  All the Woogies and I got to say a lot of nonsense words without being banned for it!
It was so much fun!

 

WallyWigwamThe Woogies that helped me test got to visit my Wigwam after!

I think that some of them are still there because I get the feeling that I’m being watched...  Maybe they’re behind the furniture?

 

BlogHeaderBigWig even asked me to write tomorrow’s blog for him too. 
It’s interesting how it happened, so here’s the story:

 

ProblemSolverWC

I was reviewing the list of Woogichievements to see which ones I should complete next.  That’s when one of the Woogichievements caught my eye -- “PROBLEM SOLVER: Join the Woogi Math Club.”

 

WoogipediaCoverAs the author of the Woogipedia, the intergalactic best-selling guide to Woogi World, I know Woogi World pretty well, but I’d never seen this club anywhere before.

 

ConfusedWallySo I set out.  I journeyed through every screen on International and all 50 states and you know what I found?  Nothing!  There was no Math Club anywhere!

 

BigWigSpeechThings just weren't adding up for the Math Club. 
That’s when I decided to visit BigWig.

"BigWig," I asked, "how am I supposed to complete this Woogichievement if the Math Club doesn't even exist?"

 

MathClubA large grin spread across his face and he slid a photo
across the desk.  I looked at it and it was amazing!

“I need that back now,” BigWig said, pointing to the photograph.  “Oh, and you can’t tell anyone what you’ve seen.”

 

MysteryBuildingSince nobody reads my journal, I suppose it’s okay to write it here...

A Math Club is coming soon!  It’s going to be a whole new building somewhere in Woogi World and one of the rooms inside it is going to be filled with lots of --

 


 

... and that’s all that I’m allowed to share with you today, Earth Agents.  It’s a bit of a cliffhanger ending, isn’t it?

I can’t share more about the Math Club yet, but here’s what happened next in story: 

After I asked BigWig to help me find the Math Club, he asked me for a favor too!  He wanted me to write his blog today.  I agreed to do it, which is how I ended up here.

And now my story is back to where it started...  I hope you liked it!

 


 

Did you enjoy reading my journal entry, Earth Agents?

If you liked it, then write a Comment and tell BigWig!  Ha!

 

See you in Woogi World!wallysig

18 comments:

Tyant said...

I thought you wouldn't leave out "Ha!"......Ok Mr.Woog did thr blog today.......Pretty cool ok SO........I can't cant get two of the woogichievements that is unfair because then i didnt go on a lot so everyone who doesnt have that one should be given another chance!

Anonymous said...

AH I am going to find that math club now Ya.

Blueoxdude said...

OMG! a math clubi love math i always get A+ in math WOOT WOOT i love math and i think the Club Guru is wiggwalker..... the one who banned blueoxdude forever

allsour1 said...

it seems that the newst building the math club will be moving underneath the woogiworld readers club you know the place under it? sigh, it was so peaceful there.



--allsour1

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!i think...




boris2rocks/boris2

puertoricanboy said...

ah............yay i math club i will love it yes i glove that thinks haha so go fast bigwig or wally please hurry!!!!!!!!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!please yes

Anonymous said...

That was way better than bigwig's!

YayMe101 said...

That was SO cool! Thanks for letting me know about the math club! I'll be in it as soon as it's up and running!

Anonymous said...

well um hi hi hi ithink is better like this lol a math club....wich it will be cool this time!!! lol

Anonymous said...

hey!!!!!!!!!! i was the first one who got to know the math club so the math club is the pyrimid!!! luffymonkey here

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the math club! Its gonna be like, THE best!!!!!!!!!


--icespacey531

paulina1 said...

Oh yeah, how did the woogie math club don´t exist and in the woogiechievements there say that joni in in, but i tihnk that in the thing that is next to the coupons is the woogie math club!
-paulina1

Anonymous said...

When is the math club going to open?Where do I go to see woogiachievemenths?

Cheyenne Sida said...

A math club?


it's alright, but you should make a fashion club!

YA!! I fashion club!! who agrees?

Anonymous said...

Awesome! My favorite subject is math! I really can't wait for the Math Club to come out.
I've already joined YY's Music Club, the Science Lab, and the Reading Club, so I'm totally going to join the Math Club once it's out there!
Thanks for the info, Wally Woog!

--onyxia

Anonymous said...

I Love Math So Math Club is gonna be easy
Umm BigWig Wally Woog Told Us About Math Club Without You Knowing!!!

coolest4life said...

Wow a new math club! What I'm wondering is if they are different levels of math for each age group. -coolest4life

Anonymous said...

WOW cool a math club!That is going to be so cool! I cant wait!!!

I also like cheyanne's idea too!! It would be so cool if we were to have a fashion club because you know how girls love fashion!!