Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brother, Can You Spare a Watt?

Hello again, Earth Agents!

The Woogi World economy experienced a big problem this week...

watt_symbol

Too many watts have been made!

When there are too many watts, everything becomes more expensive, and then each watt is worth less than it was before.

 

This is called INFLATION...wigwatts_desk ...and it hasn’t made Mr. Wigwatts very happy!

 

vaultdoor

To solve the problem, Woogi World’s government was forced to make some changes at the Woogi Vault.

 

wigwatts_dizzy

As you might expect, Mr. Wigwatts was shocked by the news!

Mr. Wigwatts now has to do the unthinkable:
Take LESS of your watts!

 

Don’t worry!  Nobody is going to lose any of their watts...silver-new But savings accounts in the Woogi Vault now have a maximum limit.
Each account can only hold up to 2 million watts.

If you’re over the maximum watt limit, you won’t be able to earn interest again until you’re below the limit!

 

bigwig_wallet To get below the limit and earn interest again, you’ll need to withdraw some watts and put them into your wallet.

 

bigwig_shoppingThis will make it really convenient when you go shopping!

 

And there’s some good news for you millionaires out there...

diamond-oldarrowdiamond-new   Mr. Wigwatts was also forced to lower the service charge for the Diamond Accounts

It’s still very expensive, but it’s way cheaper than before!!

 

Remember:
The changes to the Woogi Vault 
start TOMORROW (Friday)!


Let’s hear from you now, Earth Agents...

 

- How often do you use the Woogi Vault?

- How will these changes affect your Woogi?

- Do you still have questions about the changes?

 

Write a blog Comment and share your answers with me!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

19 comments:

Allsour1 said...

Thank you so very much, bigwig!! Diamond account:4000000!!!! yeah!!!

I have just earned my 10,000,000 watts! 10.000.000-4,000,000=6,00.000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you so much!

--Allsour1

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! i am one of the first to comment!whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the changes to the woogi vault! if i get $2 million i will withdraw and start over!!!!
thank you goverment!!!!
i use the vault EVERYDAY I GO ON (mostly everyday(i am rich))



dobbertdude123

Paladin said...

Hey bigwig, I can almost afford the regular diamond account!! At present I have about 22,000,000 million... HEHE!!

Unknown said...

HI big wig I don't really like the thing about the maximum going down but it is awesome that the ddiamond accoount has gone down my friend can finnally afford it.

Paladin said...

I did have 20 million... Now i only have 10 million because i bought another floor.. floor 14!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Big Wig, I like the knew dimond account and that you lowered it but i don't think it is fair for non-honorship people because they can barely find anyting to spend there watts on i hope you understand me your friend, tate1010

Weaslesnaps said...

I need watts i do not have a lot of watts i have 50000 lol that is not a lot compared to my friends like magmotar,allsour1,leshawna,paladin!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i go to the woogi vault all the time. I don't care about the change. Thank you

tiag1000 said...

waaaa I really don't like the changes and I have never had 2 million in my life time to save!! Well bad economy!!!!!! ☺ that is a smiley face!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! (I may go upgrade now.....) ;) It's Saturday, and I am sooo happy about the changes.
I wonder how that helps, though. More people will be able to get the diamond accont, which means that more people will be thought of as 'rich', right? If so, then prices will go up, anyway, won't they? I am still very confused.
Bigwig, please help!!!!
Sincerely,
Thenama

Anonymous said...

I Like The Changes To The Bank, But WHP Woogies Can Actually Use Their Money They Take Out Unlike Non-Whp. I Just Find That Un-Fair And WHP Has An Advantage.
Superro10

tsou and tsou_bro said...

i do not like this rule i have money and i don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like changes of the economy that much. But YAY! number 2Alabama beat number 1Florida in college football.

--zealouslogster

Wariusblu said...

If you put a limit on watts how can we save to but a new floor for our wigwams? If you are doing that because of the recession, then you should lower the costs of floors too.

Anonymous said...

now that is just so cool

blahblah2000 said...

yes yes thank you so much bigwig

hedog said...

yeah...i am not woogi honers and i have half a million!


ps:thanks bigwig!!!!!

hedog.esq

Anonymous said...

big wig can you send us are new news years stuff pleaes if you want

Anonymous said...

Wow a lot of comments I hope I will get a gold account soon!

-popper5