Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Merry Christmas, Earth Agents!

Today’s blog post will be short because TONIGHT is very special...
I am spending Christmas Eve with my family!

snowscape

My family is very important to me and during December’s holiday season, I like to spend as much time with them as I can.  That’s why every year at Christmas I take a vacation from running the Planet Woog to be with them.

presents

So don’t try to find me on Woogi World on Christmas because I won’t be there!  But if you’re online, be sure to stop by the Wishing Well...

snowman09The Wishing Well is giving out a very rare gift on Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning –- A new Snowman for your Wigwam basement!


tree

And remember...

This is a time to be happy and nice to others and to let people know that they are important to you.

It is truly the most wonderful time of the year!  So enjoy it!

 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Earth Agents!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i already got the bunny move. but i just can't wait untill the tree! this is going to be awesome!!LOL





-Wolf1256

Anonymous said...

well i hope you have a very merry christmas bigwig , i am new so i will try to get the snowman tonight ! thanks - me

trixie8 said...

HI not a lot of people have posted a comment this week, but anyway lets get back to the subject of CHRISTMAS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WOOGIES INCLUDING THE CELEBES TOO!!! i will try and talk to my mum to see if she will let me go on it on christmas day! I can't wait to get the snowman and can we try and make the interest at the woogi vault go up a little bit because i am slightly poor on watts. i need a new wigwam floor! which is 20 thousand watts! OMG!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mr. Bigwig!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all my friends in Woogi World! Especially my best friend, dolphinxoxo! Sincerely, nhegal223

tsou ( the great white) said...

merry christmas bigwig i got a joke for you don't merry christmas have a nice christmas get it?? from tsou

from tsou (great white) said...

Hi bigwig it is me again can you tell weegor to put his story on the newspaper i forgot to say merry christmas to the woogies out there and to yy, bigwig, wanda wiggs, weegor,dr wiggenstein,Mr. Wigwatts, and even count Weevil

Anonymous said...

Christmas is my favorite holiday!!!!! I love art so... I made presents for everyone in my family! I made people pretty cool stuff and everyone said that they liked the presents that I made! It was so fun but not to worry because Christmas is not over yet. Merry Christmas BigWig!
------Dizre

Anonymous said...

I was at the music party.
It was awesome! We got rare music hats and a new jukebox song!


--logstertaco85/zealouslogster

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Mr.Bigwig!

fainhitla4 said...

I like Christmas!Thanks,Mr.BigWig!

Unknown said...

i love woogiworld