Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where Is Wiggiwalker?!

Hi again, Earth Agents!

I received a lot of good answers from you last week
about this mysterious stranger:

ch2

Unfortunately, we still don’t know his identity...

...but we have learned this:
It is NOT a Woogi celebrity in disguise!

 


Speaking of disguises...

...many of you have wondered where Wiggiwalker has gone.

Celeb---WiggiwalkerBecause he hasn’t been on Woogi World lately, many of you feared the worst for this Woogi celebrity!

Well, I have good news for you:

Wiggiwalker is alive and well!

 


Here’s his story (so far)...

When we last saw Wiggiwalker, he was a bright, smiling warrior who kept the peace on Woogi World with the help of the Woogi Guard:

Wiggiwalker-Normal

Alas, peace could only last so long...

Many months ago, Wiggiwalker felt a great disturbance in the Woogiverse and left the Planet Woog to seek it out.

PlanetWoog

 

He soon discovered that the online forces of darkness were preparing an attack against Woogikind!

Cyber-bullies and other baddies 
wanted to take over the Planet Woog!

 

Wiggiwalker was determined to find out more
and put a stop to their nefarious plans...

Wiggiwalker-New ... so as part of a top-secret mission,
he disguised himself and went undercover!

 


Just this week...

...I received this coded message from Wiggiwalker!

 

Wiggiwalker’s Status Update:

BigWig,                                                                   

I am still undercover and learning valuable intelligence
that I can use to better defend the Planet Woog against
online threats such as hackers and cyber-bullies.

WoogiGuard

Please let everyone on the Planet Woog know that I am OK so they won’t worry.

Even though I am gone, I am still receiving daily reports from members of my Woogi Guard who remain behind to enforce the rules on Woogi World.

Woogi behavior is being monitored and misbehaving or mean Woogies will continue to be banned.

Wiggiwalker

 

We can only hope that Wiggiwalker’s mission will be over soon and he can return to the Planet Woog safely!

 


What do you think, Earth Agents...

- What do you think of Wiggiwalker’s story?

- Did any part of the story surprise you?

- What important info do you think Wiggiwalker will bring back?

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk about Wiggiwalker’s mission!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

50 comments:

samke said...

yayyyy!!
wiggiwalker is still alive!
i am so happy, i hope he will come back and visit woogiworld after his mission soon!
i am the first who makes a comment, yippee!

Samke

sakura417 from woogiworld said...

ooh yay he's still alive!! :))

samke said...

yay wiggiwaLker is alive and coming back soon!

so happy :)

Anonymous said...

I'M SOOOO HAPPY THAT HE'S ALIVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE's ALIVE!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loooove BigWig!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I missed the St.Patric's party on woogiworl! ;(

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Wiggiwalker wore something on his mission.

--blobby3--

AudrA12 said...

hey i just got this HUGE idea.what if that guy with the cape?the new woogi?what if he is something like a darkvaider kinda thing or that guy who tried to take over the planet before??!! i bet thats it!!!! get 'em wiggiwalker!!!!
-lolowayso

Anonymous said...

i think wiggiwalker saves the univeres! :D lol!
the masked capr woogi maybe be count weevil in disguise!
oh oh!
thanks
pianostar. :D :)

austin8181 said...

I am happy that Wiggiwalker is alive so he can defeat the new woogi and get this over with. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE OVER!!!!!!!

austin8181

Anonymous said...

wow
amazing he is alive yay...


Can't wait till he comes back...

Vivian said...

Phew. I was worried there for a sec. Thank goodness he's alive and thank goodness it's not Count Weevil.

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad he's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hope he's okay.

coolguy2009 said... said...

YAY!!! wiigiwalker is alive woooooooooohoooo i never seen him for long time and hes my best star wars player now! lol!!!!


---coolguy2009---

Anonymous said...

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well, one things for sure,wiggiwalker ain't dead.





zib:)

cruz3r said...

I love wiggiwalker and yy they are the best. Can I please have a statue of you, or 5000watts. Thank you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolguy2009 said... said...

phew thought he was dead but luckely he is alive and i will be the first to see him hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.



coolguy2009 that's my name, see ya tommorow.

trixie8 said...

wahoo wiggiwalker is still alive thats a relief. I AM SO RELIEVED AND HAPPY THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE!!! PHEW!!

Noproblame-O said...

oki had like NO clue that there even was a woogiwalker guy on plant woog or anywhere eles but now that I know that there is a woogiwalker I dont know what to think!!!


~Noproblame-O~

Anonymous said...

I do not know who wiggiwalker is but I think the stranger could be a new villan.

bella_grace said...

I am so glad he's not dead!!! I REALLY missed him!!! He is great!!! P.s come to mississippi 1st Woogiwalker!!! See ya l8r!!! ~Bella_grace~

Anonymous said...

i am so happy that wiggiwalker is alive!!!!! yayayayayayayayayy!!!! i haven't seen him in a year!! i can't wait tooo see himm again!!!! yay i'm such in relief!!

colorado :)

i'mabottombottom said...

m last to make a comment. boohoo.

:(

softisis said...

i'm glad he's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

softisis said...

i glad that you are posting cuz now i can stay alert

FIERMANDAN said...

I WILL BE DEAD IF HE WAS. EVERBODY WOULD BE!

coolman said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he is aLIVE. IF HE WAS DEAD I WOULD GET MY WOOGI REPORTED

xiGotTheMagic said...

The guy in the cape could be the guru of the Computer Club?...that is, if there will be one.

~*CoolerBoy*~

Anonymous said...

HI. BYE.

DOLPHINXOXO :) HEHEHEHEHEHE

ninja8500 said...

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's me ninja850 soooo what up?????????????




~NINJA850~

LOONYBOOGER1924 said...

It is sooooooo wird that everyone is so like wow about this freak I mean look at him!!!He is a rip off of STAR WARS Luke sky walker toatlly!!!!I am like so?How can he be like that like famous???!!!


LoonYBOOGR1924

Unknown said...

yay! he is still alive and I cant wait till he comes back and finishes his mission fare well lol byeeeeeee

bingy123 said...

i haven't even seen this guy!!!! BINGY123:D

AudrA12 said...

Ok this has nothing to do with anything,but i started a woogi world blog!!!If you click on this post,you can see it.I have another one too but it has nothing to do with this.

Anonymous said...

By the way, if you saw the mysterious man's picture bursting through the wall, Doesn't it remind you of cool-aid man? Saying "Oh-Yeah!" ad bursting through the wall?

Anonymous said...

Did any of you think the stranger resembles a, umm I don't know...... A super Hero? He has a cape, a uniform, and a mask!

sweetlittledweeb said...

what th- ok this is sooo creepy a dude is dead is really alive?COOL!!!!!!!!!

WAYCOOLDUDE said...

I wish it was LADY GAGA!!!!:(;O ;/:>

I'MABEBABE said...

I AM SOOOOO LIKE WELL,LIKE I'M ALL 'WHAT THE HUH'?AND YEAH,UM THATS WHAT I'M LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

sudan!! said...

YO YO I NEEDFRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET WOOGI WALKER I HOPE I CAN HE IS ALIVE!!!!


SO VERY HAPPY!!!=)

manny said...

he will get you. no just kidding but he is alive!!!!!!!!!

..cutepillow.. said...

yay! keep doing it wiggiwalker!! stop bullies and mean woogies from woogi world!!

duhmon said...

wow I think woogiwalker is really a villan!!!!

I'mabottombottom said...

COOL A DUDE IS ALIVE AND I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS ...WOW!!!!XDXD

Anonymous said...

YAH i'm so happy wiggiwalker is still alive and i am sure a whole lot of other people are just as happy as me even though i just now became a woogi in woogiworld i am still going to happy!

Anonymous said...

I hope Wiggiwalker can do it!!!!!!

MikePowell said...

As a representative of the Unified Woogi Council (not really, I just made that up), it's good to hear that Wiggiwalker is alive and well. Unfortunately, I believe that among the Cyberbullies preparing to attack Woog, there is Count Weevil. I suggest that we prepare our defense gridlock plan should the attack arrive prematurely (or if there are Shivans involved, see another comment I posted in another post). I myself am preparing to depart for the Alpha Centauri System pretty soon, so you won't be hearing from me from my Woogi World Computer. See you soon.
MikePowell signing off.

Anonymous said...

wiggiwalker is still alive!! yay! i thought went bye bye lol but when will he come back to woogiworld it like he at war in real life lol



Tanner17