Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Interview with Professor Woogwise!

Hi again, Earth Agents!

ww_woogwiseThis week on BigWig’s Blog,
I’m featuring an exclusive interview with Professor Woogwise,
Woogi World’s newest celebrity!

 


Celeb---BigWig_thumb


Hello, Professor! Your arrival to Woogi World caused a lot of confusion for the Earth Agents.

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

Hi, BigWig! You’re talking
about this photo, aren’t you?

 

pww2

Celeb---BigWig_thumb


That’s right! Lots of Earth Agents thought you 
might be dangerous. I knew who you were the whole time, but I couldn’t say anything.

Celeb---Professor-Woogwise 
Well, one thing’s for sure...
My eyes aren’t usually that scary!

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb


Ha ha! So how does it feel to be Woogi World’s newest celebrity?

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

It’s a big honor to be a Woogi celebrity, but also a lot of responsibility. I hope I don’t let you down!

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb


You’re doing great so far! Could you tell the Earth Agents a little bit about your responsibilities?

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

Sure. I’m the new principal of Woogi Academy!

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb

 

What’s Woogi Academy?

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

Well, I’m not allowed to say too much about it yet, but imagine going to school on Woogi World...

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb

 

That would be a lot of fun!

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

Well, it’s my job to make sure that it is!
I spend most of my time getting it ready,
but I’m going to start visiting Woogies too.

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb

 

When and where are you visiting?

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

I’m going to make visits to International on Monday afternoons, as often as I can. I am very busy...

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb


The Woogies on Woogi World are already very excited for your first visit on Monday.

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise

So am I! I can’t wait to get out there
and talk to every one of them!

 

Celeb---BigWig_thumb

 

I wish you lots of luck, Professor!

 Celeb---Professor-Woogwise


Thanks, BigWig! I hope to talk to you again soon!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Did you like learning more about Professor Woogwise this week?

- Do you have any other questions for Professor Woogwise?

- Have you ever seen Professor Woogwise on Woogi World?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk all about Professor Woogwise!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Professor Woogwise sure looks nice and fun. I like his bowtie the best!


wooginumber3

redsnake794 said...

i have chinese school from mondays to thursdays so i cant really see you Professer Woogwise. :'(

Anonymous said...

awesome lol

bubblespiner1

Anonymous said...

nice he came secretly sometimes i saw him once we played sharks but this awesome! woogiworld is awesome :)



moosh2268

Anonymous said...

professor woogwise omg so good for a new celebrity to be in woogi world.

Cow i said...

I've seen him on Woogiworld once :D

He's really nice.

I'm so excited.

-Sakura417 <33

HarryPotterFan7 said...

Hi Woogwise! I had a question. So, are you going to be teaching at the Woogi Adcademy? Also, if you do what will you be teaching one thing or everything?! See you later! :)

LaurynPurple said...

I cant wait!!! Tell him I said HI!!

Anonymous said...

i love his bowtie. i have a question hwere exactly where he be working, which building?



Tigon818

chipmunk1 said...

he sounds really cool!!!!!!!!and awesome!!!!!!!!lol

Unknown said...

i would really like to see him...

redsnake794 said...

i think he will be teaching the sports club that is in construction!

Anonymous said...

yeah right he is not going to be in the sports thing! he teaches acedemics!

chipmunk1 said...

Professor Woog Wise is so AWESOME!!!!!!!:P

Anonymous said...

more school

darn!

Anonymous said...

um mr woogiwise may i ask why some celebirtys don't add woogi's from woogiworld because other people ask to add them as a friend