Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Woogi Thanksgiving!

Hi, Earth Agents!

turkey_thumb2


Are you a turkey lover?

Are you excited for Thanksgiving?

My answer is YES and YES!

 

That’s why I’m making sure that Thanksgiving is going to be
extra fun on Woogi World this year!

 


For starters, there’s the...

ThanksgivingParty

WOOGI WORLD

THANKSGIVING PARTY!

 

Wednesday, November 24

22:30 - 24:00 WST

 

All the Woogi celebrities are coming to play games
and give out cool prizes! Don’t miss it!

 


There will also be a super rare item
in the Prize Machine!

PMSpin

This free gift will be available on Wednesday,
but what will it be?

 

Here’s a hint:

Turkey3


And one more thing...

 

thanksgiving-cornucopia

Thanksgiving is a U.S. holiday, but it can be
celebrated by anyone because it’s important to be
thankful
no matter where you live!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you coming to the Thanksgiving party?

- What do you think the Thanksgiving gift will be?

- Are you doing anything fun for Thanksgiving?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s talk all about Thanksgiving!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

every year i go to my great grandma's house. i'll be at the party it'll be great i cant't wait to see what the prize is

Anonymous said...

cool! i think the prize item is a turkey suit and wishing well is turkey boogi woogi cant wait till party rock on woogis ~fisher1999

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!!!!!!!! party!!! I'm coming to the party for sure..

and the prize is a turkey move in the prize machine.

bubblspiner1

Anonymous said...

Wow the party looks fun but i might not make it but i wonder what the prize machine will give out?
~wooginumber3

Anonymous said...

Wow i just can't wait until the party i beat it's going to be great i'm coming to the party for sure.I think the pize might be a turkey suit or a turkey hat!!☺Yippe i just can't wait♥☺♣EEEKKKK! ~Luckyclover18~

Anonymous said...

I think the prize is a turkey hat. I am tottaly comin!

Anonymous said...

IN OUR COUNTRY THE PARTY STARTS AT 2:00 A.M!








AWESOME_TIMOTH+ALI972

Anonymous said...

ooh sounds like a good party!
but where i live we don't celebrate thanksgiving and where i live the party will start at midnight
[ so i can't attend any parties ]
but anyways Happy Thanksgiving!

Djkool

Anonymous said...

I think the prize is a turkey hat and i'm also going to the thanksgiving party are you?

Bananasuger :)

Anonymous said...

I can't either.I wonder if all the celebrities will come?

Anonymous said...

Yo. Uh i don't know what to write.

--zealouslogster

Anonymous said...

maybe a turkey dance where we eat turkey :O


~foopets XD

Anonymous said...

i am coming and bigwig the prize better not be a turkey move....................>:(


finn1234567890

Anonymous said...

Yes,Bigwig I am coming to the party!
I think the gift will be some watts please make the gifts watts because I only have 100 watts.

Anna Grace said...

OH NO! I am going to see Tangeld on the 24th!

Anonymous said...

Well here is one thing for sure, I already celebrated Thanksgiving because I am from Canada but even though I am not an American I will still celebrate with you guys! I even celebrate a lot of things from America sometimes but American Thanksgiving is my favourite American Holiday!

-pricelessdollie

Anonymous said...

Hi Bigwig,
I don't know if I'll be able to come since it's a bit late, but I'll try. See you then!! ;)

-crissie99

Anonymous said...

I am comin 2 da party!! I can't wait

(Sadmouth4)

Anonymous said...

lol!!I agree with finn1234567890 I already have the turkey move!I am coming to the party I think!




Love,
jilly1234

C said...

i think it will be a turkey costume!

Anonymous said...

i don't know weather i will be able to make it or not but i will definatly try to come if not happy thanks giving xxxx BY NOAlA

Anonymous said...

Aloha! I won 4 color coupons from the party! :D

-Nicocrazy222 <3

Anonymous said...

this year i am staying home , but i will totally have a blast!!!!!!!