Thursday, June 16, 2011

BigWig’s Q&A: Wally’s Woogipedia

Hi, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing_thumb3_thumb_thumb_th


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

What’s new in the Woogipedia?



BigWig’s Answer:

Wow, there’s lots of new stuff!
So let’s go to the source...

celebs_7

Wally Woog is the author of the Woogipedia
and is here to tell us about the changes in  
his latest edition of the Woogipedia!

 


Thanks for inviting me to help on your blog, BigWig! You know that I always like talking about my writing for the Woogipedia:

Woogipedia2

 

The biggest change to the Woogipedia is a brand new category just for Summer Splash stuff!

WoogipediaSplash

 

I even added new information about all of the items at Summer Splash, like the Learn-A-Lot device, the Reading Rewards device, and all 3 of the exciting campsites there:

WoogipediaSplash2

 

Woogi English isn’t just a new campsite at Summer Splash though, it’s a brand new program on Woogi World too! If you want to learn more about the new program, you can now find helpful information about it in the Upgrades section:

WoogipediaUpgrades

 

Or maybe you need help using the new Xoogi Containers. If so, look in the Wigwams category to find the answers to your questions:

XoogiContainer

 

And I recently completed an interview with Woogi World’s newest celebrity, Professor Woogwise! Want to know more about this intriguing Woogi? Then read all about him in the Woogipedia:

ProfWoogwise

 

I’ve updated and added more stuff in other categories too. I always have to add a lot of stuff because Woogi World keeps changing and getting bigger and better!

WoogipediaIconIf you can believe it, over 20 items were added or revised for my new edition of the Woogipedia!

I’ll keep adding new stuff to the Woogipedia when it comes, so if Woogies ever have a Woogi World question, they can find the answer in my helpful book!

 



To read to the Woogipedia, open your Woogi Backpack:

Backpack

 

Then click the Woogipedia icon at the top:

BackpackBar

 

It’s that easy!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Can you thank Wally Woog for helping with my Q&A answer?

- Have you used the new edition of the Woogipedia yet?

- How helpful is the Woogipedia to you on Woogi World?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Woogipedia!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

14 comments:

pianostar said...

I LOVE the new woogipedia! I never knew about Prof. Woogwise in the woogipedia! Summer splash was VERY VERY useful! So was the English club. English club was most useful to me. I will be interviewing (LIKE ALWAYS!) This week!
From,
Pianostar :)

Anonymous said...

I THANK YOU WALLY WOOG AND THE WOOGIPEIDA IS SO COOL IT REALY WORKS. I HAVE USED IT AND WORKS A LOT SO THANK YOU WALLY WOOG.

sheona said...

i'm back peeps! da woogipedia is awesomez i didn't know woogwise liked hamburgers! (well who doesn't!? :D) TYVM bigwig for making woogiworld so awesome.

Annabella(yellyelow) said...

one word. WOOGIPEDIA! i love it! thanks so very very much wally!!! I love reading it even though i do not need help with anything. I already read it before and i read it a few times and it was getting kind of boring.(NO affence wally!) But when the new addtion came up i am like saying YAY YAY!!! yea....



Annabella(yellylow) singing out.

Anonymous said...

big wig where is the wishing well its so hard to find it? here is the date: 2011 thursday june.

pianostar said...

Hey everyone! The woogipedia is great! Interview in about an hour!
* PLEASE CHECK OUT ROSANNAWUZHERE'S CHANNEL AS IT IS GREAT. I CANNOT READ THE CHAT WELL BUT SHE HAS SWELL VIDEOS! I USUALLY DON'T LIKE VIDEOS WITH THAT CAMERA BUT I DO LIKE HERS A LOT AND THAT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE SHE FILMED MY WIGWAM :D*
From,
Pianostar
*P.S. IT'S ON YOUTUBE!*

pianostar interviewing! said...

Hey guys! Here is an interview as I promised! If you're reading this and you're interested in making an interview, let me know I do 2 every week. Enjoy this interview with Puetorican_boy!

Pianostar: Hi! Welcome to the interview! I'll ask you some questions okay?

Puetorican_Boy: Thanks. Okay.

Pianostar: Do you like the woogipedia?

Puetorican_Boy: Yes.

Pianostar: Why do you like the woogipedia?

Puetorican_Boy: Because in the woogipedia, I get information about things of woogilympic. Woogi World. Sorry.

Pianostar: It's Okay. What should be worked on in the woogipedia?

Puetorican_Boy: Well I think the clubs because there it said that there a club of english and if you go on woogi world there is no english club.

Pianostar: Yeah.. Now time for.. The BIGWIG'S BLOG QUESTIONS!!

Puetorican_Boy: Okay! Yay!

Pianostar: Can you thank Wally Woog for my Q&A answer?

Puetorican_Boy: ..Sure..

Pianostar: Have you used the new edition of the woogipedia yet?

Puetorican_Boy: I don't know.

Pianostar: How useful is the woogipedia to you on woogi world?

Puetorican_Boy: Very much.

Pianostar: Well! Thank you for coming today!

Puetorican_Boy: Welcome!

Pianostar: And would you like to say anything to everyone out there!

Puetorican_Boy: Yes! Hey! I am Puetorican_Boy! Friend of Dr Wiggenstein!

Pianostar: LOL! Well we thank you again.

Puetorican_Boy: You welcome!

Pianostar: And we want to see you another week soon!

Puetorican_Boy: Anytime.

Pianostar: On this! Thank you!

Puetorican_boyL okay welcome.

Pianostar: Bye everyone!

Puetorican_Boy: Bye!

As you can see these are a lot of work. Please appreciate them!]

Thanks,
Pianostar:)





Puetorican_Boy:

pianostar interviewing! said...

Hey everyone! This is my second interview! This interview is special because it contains 2 besties! Pegasus_Leah, (Leah987) and Sheona! Let's get it on!

Pianostar: Hello! Welcome to this interview! I will ask you some questions okay?

Pegasus_Leah: Pie.

Sheona: Ok.

Pianostar: Do you like the woogipedia?

Pegasus_Leah: I don't know.

Sheona: Tears it's awesome.

Pianostar: Why do you like the woogipedia?

Pegasus_Leah: I don't know.

Sheona: Because it tells you stuff about celebrity stuff.

Pianostar: Good reason! What should be worked on in the woogipedia?

Pegasus_Leah: I don't know.

Sheona: I don't know...

Pegasus_Leah: Ask more questions!!

Sheona: LOL

Pianostar: Now it's time for.. THE BIGWIG'S BLOG QUESTIONS!

Pegasus_Leah: Chicken.

Sheona: Ok.

Pianostar: Can you thank Wally Woog for my Q&A answer?

Pegasus_Leah: ...

Sheona: ...

Pianostar: Anyone?

Sheona: Uh...

Pianostar: Let's not do that one!

Sheona: Ok

Pianostar: Have you used the new edition of the woogipedia yet?

Pegasus_Leah: Well Um..

Sheona: Yup

Pegasus_Leah: Yeah.. tears how come tacos a I mean taco bell isn't in the building section!?!?

Sheona: a

Pianostar: LOL! Good to hear you've read it! How helpful is the woogipedia to you on woogi world?

Sheona: Um.. Well..

Pegasus_Leah: I don't know.

Sheona: Uh.. Same...

Pianostar: Well thank you for coming today!

Sheona: Pie.

Pegasus_Leah: Takes microphone.

Pianostar: Would you like to say anything to the people out there?

Sheona: Tears Yes.... I LIKE CHICKEN AND CANDY AND UMM AND STUFF!!!!THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!!!!

Pegasus_Leah: CHICKEN IS AWESOME YOU KNOW THAT AND SO IS PIE AND TACOS AND PIZZA! TEARS!

Pianostar: LOL!

Sheona: LOL!

Pegasus_Leah: Do you have pizza in your fridge piano????

Pianostar: Good to see you tonight! I want to see you another week soon!

Pegasus_Leah: I'll be at the fridge!!!!

Pianostar: Thanks for coming! Bye everyone!

Pegasus_Leah: Tears there's no fridge.

Sheona: Tears bye.

Pianostar: LOL!

Sheona: a LOL!

As you can see some people find Pegasus_Leah maybe a little annoying. But if you meet her she's the funniest woogi ever created! Sheona is Amazing also! She's just as funny! My BFFL'S
These are hard to make! Please enjoy them!

Sincerely,
CHICKEN DUDE!!! PIANOSTAR!! :D

Cutiekenz :) said...

The Woogipedia is more than just awesome.Its AWESOME!!It was VERY useful.(Just like pianostar said) Thank you Wally Woog!!!!

From,
Cutiekenz :)

Anonymous said...

uh.. nice thingy piano..? Very..something-edly, hannah00000

Ciara16_16(Ciara) said...

I love the woogipedia! It is so helpful.When i need something its there.

SHEONA said...

tears why are tacos and pie and chickem and bacon and candy and...ETC...SO AWESOME!?!?!TEARS SO IS THE WOOGIPEDIA!!

PEGASUS_LEAH said...

you spelled chicken "chickem", sheona.........

lol :D

i totally agree with you though.
D: I DON'T EAT BACON MUCH ANYMOORE

sparklycute said...

THE NEW PRIZE WILL BE A MARSHMELLOW!!!
i think.....