Thursday, June 30, 2011

Woogi Honors’ Hot Summer Sale!

Hello there, Earth Agents!

whplogo

 

An amazing deal on
Woogi Honors has started
for the summer...

Now you can have even more
fun on Woogi World for less
money than ever before!

 


Woogi Honors Summer Sale

 

whp_pic2


Upgrade to the Woogi Honors program by August 31
and get it for a super low price:

$6.95 $5.95/month
(pay a little each month)

$69 $59/year
(pay once for the year)

 


Why is this such a good deal?

I’ve asked Mr. Wigwatts, owner of the Woogi
World Vault, to help answer this question.

 

Celeb---Mr.-Wigwatts

Thank you, BigWig! Harumph!
This summer sale is unbelievable to a money lover like myself. I thought that Woogi Honors was already too cheap, and now it’s even cheaper!

 

Look at it this way...
If you buy Woogi Honors at just $59 for a whole year:
$59.00 / 12 months = $4.92 each month!


That’s less than $5 a month to have Woogi Honors!

 

Here’s another way of looking at it...
$59.00 / 365 days = 16 cents a day!


It doesn’t get any cheaper than that!
And that’s why it’s such a good deal. Harumph!

 


What do I get with Woogi Honors?

 

whp_pic1

You get so much extra stuff! Here’s a list of some of the things
that you get with your Woogi Honors membership:

  • More than 40,000 chat words
  • Extra storage space for your outfit items
  • Extra storage space for your furniture items
  • Extra storage space for your coupons
  • Buy more Wigwam floors
  • Add new backgrounds to your Wigwam floors
  • Larger item selection in Woogi World stores
  • Bonus Wishing Well items
  • A customizable Woogi Wallet
  • More Boogi Woogi dance moves
  • More multiplayer games
  • Reduced club dues in Woogi World clubs
  • Increased DigiWoog storage space
  • Save your camera photos
  • Create your very own Kids Club
  • Trade outfit items with other Woogies
  • Trade furniture items with other Woogies
  • Trade statues with other Woogies
  • Take your Xoogi pets into Woogi World
  • Send messages to other Woogies
  • Early previews of new Woogi World items
  • A 10,000 watt sign-up bonus
  • And a whole lot more!!!

 


How do I sign up for Woogi Honors?

 

You can go to the GET WOOGI HONORS tent at Summer Splash:

2011-WHPCamp

 

Or you can click the Upgrades button on
the Woogi World homepage:

UpgradesButton

 

Or you can click this button to go there right now:

upgrade-button

 

Just remember to always have a parent with you
when you sign up for Woogi Honors!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- How excited are you for the Woogi Honors Summer Sale?

- What’s your favorite part of the Woogi Honors program?

- What are some ways you can pay for Woogi Honors yourself?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about Woogi Honors!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

19 comments:

ghris1 said...

Bigwig, can WHPs who are currently WHPs get WHP for only 5.95 during the summer too. Cause otherwise it would be unfair.

Anonymous said...

whoa this is so awesome this is not as good as free whp but still good deal.
thanks woogiworld
bubblespiner1

Woggikid said...

Awe bigwig thats awesome! Can you still buy it if you have whp. like as a continuing thing. I hope so! mine expires in a few months.

Bigwig your awesome!
Woggikid

P.S. I think this is the first post
YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

it cool that it cheaper but when or will it be free i been on woogiworld for a long time but i am still not whp beacuse of money
and when is the sports club opening?

your sad and wondering woogi
------pokemon24

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how cheap it is my parents will never get woogi honors :(.

jilly1234

nicktoons said...

yes,first comment! i think?

corbin 5 said...

YAY! THIS IS AWESOME!!! WHP ON SALE JUST IN TIME FOR MY RENEWAL IN JULY!!! I LOVE A GOOD SALE!!!

Anonymous said...

WHEN IS THE SPORTS CLUB GOING TO OPEN. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH.


beastyboy21 reminder:SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS CLUB CLUB CLUB CLUB CLUB CLUB

Anonymous said...

a.. mom doesn't let me buy things on the internet.. sad :'( i wish i had memebership. But... good deal... a... i remember there was a free trail of whp like sometime on.. are we gonna get it still... and... hmm is there use asking .. is anyone even gonna replie.. O.o

------chamametchiz

pianostar (VISITING!!) said...

Hey everyone! It's Pianostar! As you know, I quit woogiworld. BUT GO ON NOW!!!!!!! I AM VISITING!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE YOUR CHANCE TO SEE ME NOW!!! I WILL BE LEAVING AT 23:00 WST TODAY!!! (FRIDAY!) EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL!!!
Free WHP was what i was going for. xp.
From,
Pianostar

Cutiekenz :D said...

Hey bigwig if you were already upgraded before the sale started do you still get it for 5.95?If you do then YAY!:)

Cutiekenz :)

pianostar said...

Well i left a little bit earlier. i left at 21:51 WST. Leave me messages or questions here and i am bound to answer them ASAP! (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!)
Rules apply:
DO NOT SEND MESSAGES ON WEDNESDAY AS I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM ON THURSDAY DUE TO A NEW BLOG. SAVE THAT QUESTION 'TIL THURSDAY.
2.) Please do NOT ask this: "When are you visiting??" I will tell you on my own!
3.) Please be POLITE!
Thanks,
Pianostar! (WHO HAS QUIT!)

Anonymous said...

woogikid you misspelled aw and further more what about the people who still cant afford it by the way ghris1 how is it unfair, you decided to choose it at a hire cost.

PeGaSuS_LeAh said...

It don't matter if it's 4 dollars or less (that's my idea of cheap),
my mum and dad won't buy online things.....................

(changes subject cuz i'm gettin sad)

DID I TELL YA GUYS I GOT A COLOR COUPON? ☻☺♥☺☻☺♥☺☻

:) from the summery splashy wheely thingy!...i got it in a

tan-ish/orange-ish color!

BUT NO WAY I'M GETTIN ORANGE! :D

pianostar said...

Well, this blog comment really is for my bestie, LADYHAT1!!!
Although you may not have found me as a bestie to you,
I bet you were thinking the same too!
But you were my best friend and believe me it's true,
How quickly our friendship flew!
We talked a.lot, we played a.lot,
i could make a story with you as the plot! XD
I hope you relize you were my best woogi friend ever!!!!!
If you're reading this, let everyone know leave questions for me on this blog.
GO LADYHAT1!!
From,
Pianostar :D

Anonymous said...

Bigwig I love the new WHP deal but I can't get it because I'm already paying for the music upgrade.:(




From:wgj021801 also known as Woog.


Pianostar if you are reading this I have to ask you a question.Did you delete me because you quit Woogi World? Or were you just being mean deleting me to add someone else?Please reply.


(AGAIN) I am wgj021801 also known as Woog.See ya around woogiworld!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Awesome
Awesome Awesome deal! I am totally going to upgrade before august 31st
Whp is awesome cool amazing I will totally do it!!!

Annabella(yellyelow) said...

Darn i should of waited for my membership in the summer. Darn it!lolz. Annabella

Anonymous said...

i love it im get one