Thursday, September 22, 2011

BigWig’s Q&A: Watts Your Strategy?

Hello there, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

I don’t always have watts for the things I want,
so what’s a good way to get some watts?



BigWig’s Answer:

To get more watts, the only thing you have to
do is the same thing you’re doing anyway...

PlanetWoogHave fun playing on Woogi World!

 


BigWig’s (Not So) Secret Strategy Guide

WigwattsEyes

Maybe some of you like to use strategy guides to help you play
games. Well, here’s a guide that I made that you can use every
day on Woogi World. I do and I get lots of watts from it:

 


servicenationstation1) Write a Service Log for 500 watts!

Do some service for someone else and then write a
Service Log in the Service Nation Station.

 


ww_readerslogo22) Write a Reading Log for 500 watts!

Read anything you want and then go to the Woogi Readers
Club building and write a Readers Log about it.

 


Practice3) Write a Music Practice Log for 500 watts!

Practice your musical skills and then visit YY’s Music Club
and write a Practice Log.

 


ArcadeExt4) Play lots of games in the Arcade!

You can earn watts for every game you play.
You can also get extra watts for higher scores
!

 


Lobby5) Watch lots of movies in the Movie Theater!

You can get watts for every movie you watch, even if you’ve
seen them before
! You’ll get extra watts the first time you watch
a movie though, so be sure to watch every movie at least once.

 


WishingWellChest6) Find the Wishing Well!

The Wishing Well changes its location and prizes every day,
so it doesn’t always give you watts, but you won’t know if it
has watts until you find it... Get a Hint in the Coupon Center!

 


ww_votingcard27) Vote on polls for 500 watts a piece!

Every poll at the Voting Booth gives you 500 watts when
you vote. Since there’s a new poll every day, you can get
at least 500 extra watts every day just by voting!

 


vaultdoor8) Save watts and collect interest at the Woogi Vault!

This might be the most important way to get watts every day.
Never forget to visit the Woogi Vault and collect your interest!
If you don’t collect it each day, then it disappears...

Also, it’s a good idea to save up for better bank accounts so
that you can collect more watts each day from interest!
 

 


watt_symbol

There are lots of fun and easy ways to earn watts on
Woogi World! Those are some of mine...

Maybe you have your own watt-earning strategies too.
If so, please share them with everyone in the blog Comments!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Did you find my strategy guide helpful?

- What watt-earning strategies do you use?

- What do you like spending your watts on?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Watts!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay i am the first one to comment xD

Anonymous said...

My strategy is.. everytime im on
Since i quit i only log on for parties but. when i used to go i did the movies,music,service, votes everyday!
Now i have five hundred thousand watts :D

Anonymous said...

i got two hundred thousadn watts courtesy of mudblod123 bignate123456789;)

Woggikid and jessdog said...

Voting is a GREAT WAY to earn some xtra watts, but considering i've been on almost 3 years between my woogies, and haven't even gotten a color coupon yet and all together have about 20000 watts, you proably shouldn't take advice from me. Thanks to the people who have tricked me in flea i lost a grand piano, dance floor, anime eyes, a sly smile and 400 THOUSAND WATTS! Be careful and don't make deals like that, considering you feel like a seven year old after, (I was seven a couple years ago, when i did it)Never make deals with woogies you don't trust or have a bad rep. It can cause you to lose not gain. Another great way is to do certain movies. Although they might be funny like wiggentstiens lab. They don't pay as much money. I am not discouraging anyone from watching these... Anyway...

That is all,
Woggikid and jessdog

Woggikid and jessdog said...

anonymous guy yay i'm fourth! and can i have some watts

pegasus_leah said...

I DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!!!

bk10 said...

i have 4 million watts!! People always ask me why i have so much. Well because I am a black belt in YY's club i did the practice logs and the games there too. So it builds up. Plus I do voting polls and save up and collect my interest everyday! Another secret I have is watch lots of movies cause some of them are 2,500 watts for a 3 minute movie!! Wow. Also another secret I have is if there are really good deals in the wishing well for watts I get them! One time there was this deal...3,000 watts you give to the wishing well....Then...You get 10,000 watts! I took the deal! So that's bk10's tips for getting watts! Also...Upgrade your bank account for more interest!

Hope this helps for the future millionaires out there!!

bk10

pianostar said...

Hey! It's Pianostar! I always do the voting booth, and the woogi vault. I hardly EVER do a practice logs. In fact, I haven't done one for about 7 months! lol!!!! I sometimes do service logs.. I usually do reading logs.
PIANOSTAR'S TIPS TO BECOMING RICH!:
.Keep your money SAFE in the woogi vault! The more you upgrade your woogi vault account, the more interest you can get! You MUST get it every 24 hours or your interest is gone... PLEASE GET ON IN 24 HOURS IF YOU HAVE A HIGH ACCOUNT!!
.Sell RARE furniture in the flea market! (UNDERLINES RARE!) Charge a fair discount like for example...
The floor piano in home supply is a million watts. Winnie4444444says "I don't want this anymore.. Let me drop the price so someone will buy it!" Winnie4444444 charges 700,000 for the floor piano. Slinger9392 buys the piano saying: "This is such an amazing discount! I'll buy it!"
THE END! :D
. Play games daily in the arcade, and watch movies daily in the movie theater! (READ NEWSPAPER FOR MORE INFO ON THE MOVIES!!)

PIANOSTAR'S TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFE! :O
You're probably thinking.. WHO ON EARTH WOULD TAKE MONEY!? THEY DON'T KNOW MY PASSWORD!! But here's how.

SCAMMING!!!


Woogies scam people all the time in flea market! Besides hacking, This is the second most important problem! Here's an example.
Jootpo wants a valentines day dog from cookies_123. The only way he can get it is by scamming. He says to cokies_123: "I'll pay you a million watts for the valentine's day dog!" Cookies_123 feels that he doesn't trust him, But ACCEPTS anyway! {GASPS!!} :D Jootpo starts giving him fifty thousand watts, but wants the dog first... Cookies_123 accepts...... HE DITCHES THE FLEA MARKET!!!!!!!!! Cookies_123 never got his valentine's day dog again.....
The end! :(
Please only trade watts and furniture to people you TRUST!
. Don't bring watts out of the woogi vault. You'll be tempted to use your watts for something you think is wicked cool. PLEASE LISTEN TO MY TIPS!!

These tips can keep your watts safe on woogiworld! Anyway.. MAN for the long comment! Thanks for accepting it bigwig!
*WARNING!! THE CRAZY TEN MINUTE SALE IS TOMORROW!!! (FRIDAY!) AT 7:00 P.M.! ALL MY FURNITURE IS 75% OFF! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND!!*
That's also a good way to save watts!! But stuff when it's on sale! But really, there's a sale tomorrow at 7:00 P.M. in flea bank for ten minutes only by me.. LOL.
*COPYRIGHT ON THE SALE!! :D*
Sincerely,
Pianostar!! :D
*P.S. NONE OF THESE STORIES WERE TRUE!! JOOTPO HAS NEVER SCAMMED, WINNIE HAS NEVER HAD A PIANO, SLINGER9392 HAS NEVER BOUGHT ONE BY FLEA MARKET, AND COOKIES_123 ONLY TRADES STUFF TO PEOPLE HE TRUSTS! LOL!*

leah said...

actually, one time, my bff
hannah00000 got..like..10,000 for a rare trading card. we used to trade rare trading cards all the time because we met in flea market..

(P.S i'm tired of typing pegasus_leah all the time)

Anonymous said...

I get watts from ineterst and voting. dat's al. nothing new

can't there be something kool on the blog anything....

chamametchi xxx

awesome_timoth said...

i have 1 mil watts and i vote and collect interest only my interest is 40,000 watts

DuckDuck said...

Awesome!! now i will have lots of money. I always do those logs and voting and stuff, but hardly ever the practice log! i'll do that from now on lol :]

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

Hey watts are awesome!

Trixie8 said...

I am a gold account in the woogiworld vault and I get 50000 watts everyday but as piano said people get scammed a lot on woogiworld by the same people I have been scammed twice by candyprincess. So just watch out for her when you make deals that are more than 50000 watts. I lost 500 thousand watts and 2 of my rarest wigs. So I am gutted. But I an still saving up from my interests and blogs and movies as well as my voting. There is a lesson to be learnt. Only trade with the people you trust. I got 1 of my wigs back from a different person for 2 statues and 50000 watts which was quite cheap and a good deal for me! Anyway I am sure I will find a way of getting my other hairstyle back. Anyway I am looking to buy cupid wings for a summer splash board and 2 game boards (I think they are a chess board and something else but it's not a tic tac toe board) if you are interested in the deal then talk to me on woogiworld!
-trixie8

Anonymous said...

Well, every now and then i get something rare. so i can get a lot of watts for it, then i can find the wishing well (where i get watts for a good price lol!) But i write logs a lot, and i do the voting poll, PLUS i collect interest in the bank. So very similar to yours, bigwig.



Cutiekenz forever (:

Anonymous said...

I have 207,075 watts and I only do da voting and bank thing!!!:)(even flea when I was whp back then but i lost whp):( Yo friend:lightning300088/ninja300088 p.s:be careful,be safe,be smart people!(goodbye party is tomorrow!)

Anonymous said...

lol koogi,
Funny :D

Anonymous said...

What you should try is save your watts in the bank. Then collect intrest everyday you can. :)