Thursday, August 9, 2012

Woogi Celebrities Go for the Gold!

Hi, Earth Agents!

woogilympics_desc



I’ve been training this
week for the first-ever
Celebrity Woogilympics...

...So let me show you
everything that I’ve
been working on!

 


Training for Friday’s Big Event

 

woogilympics_menuWhen I’m going up against the likes of YY and the other Woogi
celebrities in Woogilympics, I need all the practice I can get!

 

bigwig-flag

That’s why I started my very own game in a top secret training
location so I could play all the events and prepare for this:

 

celeb_game


Woogi World’s first-ever
Celebrity Woogilympics!

Friday, August 10
19:30-20:00 WST

Watch as Woogi celebrities compete
against each other for gold!

 


The Games of the First Celebrity Woogilympics

 

woogilympics_events1There are lots of Woogilympics events to choose from,
but I decided to practice them all!

 

bigwig-100mI raced for my fastest time in the 100m. 

 

bigwig-skeetI tried my hand at target practice in Skeet Shooting.

 

bigwig-hammerI spun myself dizzy while practicing the Hammer Throw.

 

bigwig-ringsI hung around in the gymnasium while praticing Rings.

 

bigwig-tennisAnd I had a difficult time trying to play Table Tennis...
...against myself.

 

bigwig-goldThe whole time I just kept thinking of this golden moment.
(Eyes on the prize, BigWig, eyes on the prize...)

 

What will happen Friday at Celebrity Woogilympics?
Which celebrity will be crowned the winner?
Will my practice and hard work pay off?

 

mainsquare


Come to Celebrity Woogilympics in International’s Main Square and
see the live results for yourself!

 

 


Okay, Earth Agents...

 

- Will you be attending the special Celebrity Woogilympics event?

- What Woogilympics event is your favorite to watch? To play?

- Who do you think will win the Celebrity Woogilympics?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about Woogilympics!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

5 comments:

abood328 said...

i do think yy will win because he is the fastest celeberity can woogies join?

abood328 said...

i do think yy will win because he's the fastest celeberity

Anonymous said...

go dr!!!


bubblespiner1

Anonymous said...

Hey that looks really fun but sadly i wont make it cause i'm in the process of moving and i just happened to stop at a McDonalds so o goy wi-fi ( temporarily )
hi1712

Anonymous said...

Awes.. i wanted hamster_hooey participation in the games..