Thursday, January 17, 2013

BigWig’s Q&A: Construction Confusion

Hi, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

Are any new buildings coming to
Woogi World this year?

MysteryBuilding1


BigWig’s Answer:

According to my Woogi spies, the answer is yes!

I don’t have much information yet, so maybe
you can help me figure out what it’ll be...

 


What I Know So Far

Icon-CyberSecurityInformation about the new building (if there is one coming)
is top secret, even for the leader of Woogi World!

 

ch3My Woogi spy sources believe that CyberHero may
or may not be involved in its construction.

 

WoogiSpyIt seems that Sector 7Z (the hidden home of Woogi spy
training and surveillance monitoring) might be the only
place more secure than this new building.

 

BuildingsMapNow that the Woogi Nations and English Club buildings
have filled the bottom right corner, nobody knows
where a new building will fit on the map!

 

UnknownEven my Woogi spies are baffled by what’s happening here...
None of us know for sure if there really is a new building,
when it would be coming, or what would be inside it, but
it’s certainly not going to be some ordinary place!

 

commentsbuttonI know you’re not my Woogi spies (or are you?), but maybe you
can give me some guesses about what could be coming in the
Comments section of this blog post?

 


Please help, Earth Agents...

 

- What do you think will be inside this new Woogi building?

- Where do you think a new Woogi building would fit on the map?

- Do you think CyberHero could be involved? Why or why not?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about this New Building!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I think it'll be a new mission HQ. Cyberhero will be involved. It should replace the park.
~Pianostar :)

Anonymous said...

I think that there will be new spaces added.. but i don't really know.. Maybe cyberhero woogi will finally appear?

P.D. Pianostar.. I don't want the park to leave.

sofiaten the woogi said...

Interesting...
Bigwig, do you know when it'll be finished?
Anyway, maybe it's a.. Oh, I know! Is it a place where us woogies can become spies? That would be awesome!!

-sofiaten xD

Anonymous said...

I just read the voting polls, and wasn't pleased.
Apparently, someone wants to get rid of the Art Studio and Trading Post.
WHAT!?
Obviously this person doesn't care if the last bits of old woogiworld go to waste. I mean really. Old woogiworld was FUN, RELAXING, AND ARGUMENT FREE. Why do we have to get rid of the last two buildings of it?
This is exactly why I want the park to leave.
It doesn't do anything! It preserves no old woogiworld memories! The old slide was knocked down YEARS ago!
I am deeply discouraged in my heart that someone would want the last two old buildings to be demolished.
I'd say it's time to say goodbye to that thing called the "park". It doesn't even have swings! Or Seesaws! Or anything! Sure, I'm happy that we have a park, but please. Think of the comparison.
But I can understand (sort of) why people voted that to go.
It has no attention
ZERO.
We need to get that started again. It's for our own benefit woogies. We have to get those buildings popular again!
~Pianostar

Anonymous said...

Well Pianostar.. if you want old woogi world back, why don't you make it by yourself..? Woogi World is way cooler now how it is in actuallity

Anonymous said...

I think there should be a bulding that has snow in the summer and heat in the winter. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is a math club or restaurant. it could be put next to the reading club because all that is there is the floating billboard.

theblondprincess/niallsprincess said...

I think that the new building should be a game center that you go to play sharks in the water or woogiolympics!
~theblondprincess