Thursday, August 13, 2009

BigWig’s Many Surprises

Hi again, Earth Agents!

I have lots of surprises to report this week, but first I want to answer one of your most-asked questions from last week:

 

What happened to the Woogi World mailbox?MissingMailbox

I asked around and here’s the story: The entire Woogi Post Office decided to go on vacation before the end of Summer.  Of course, the mailbox didn’t want to stay behind all by itself.  It would have been so boring!  So the mailbox decided to take its own vacation.  Well, now the Woogi Post Office is back, but there’s no sign of the mailbox!  Nobody knows where it is!  So be on the lookout for it.  We’d like to see it return safely...

 

Wow!  What a story!  It looks like there won’t be any mail until the mailbox is found.  I just hope that it’s alright, wherever it is!


Just like Woogi World Weekly told you, I have a surprise for you this week.  But how would you like TWO surprises instead?  As in...

There’s TWO NEW GAMES coming to YY’s Music Club!


Ready for another surprise?  YY’s here to tell you about them!

Celeb---YY

Hewwo.

There are 2 new games coming to my Music Club.  They are really fun and will help you recognize musical notes when they are written or heard.

 

The first game is called Harmony Bakery:

bakery1

The chef whistles a tune that’s the secret to baking a perfect cake.

bakery2

As the chef’s apprentice, it’s up to you to figure out what the
chef’s notes are so that you can follow his recipe.

bakery3

It might seem easy at first, but the later levels are pretty difficult!

---

The other game is called Pitch Perfect:

pitch1

To throw the perfect pitch, you need to choose the ball 
that matches the musical note.

pitch3

As you get better, you’ll have to choose from 7 different balls!

 

Guru---YY

Both of these games are coming soon to my Music Club in Woogi World!  I think they are lots of fun, so I hope you will like them too. 

Bu bye!


Thanks for some great surprises, YY!  But how about one more surprise this week, Earth Agents?

TWO NEW MOVIES are coming to the Movie Theater next week!


These aren’t just any movies though...

fauxpaw

These are new Faux Paw movies from iKeepSafe.org

I know that Wally Woog is very excited to see them, so be sure to read his movie review in next week’s issue of Woogi World Weekly!


 

Okay, Earth Agents...

Did I surprise you?  Which surprise is your favorite? 
Let’s hear all about it in the Comments section below!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot: the woogi world wall does NOT show the announcements and news, unlike its predecessor, the Woogi World Bulletin Board.

Anonymous said...

I think the mailbox was destroyed... xD

-Fire

P.S. Now, I'm dark green! Hope you find me! ^^

nicktoons! said...

my favorite is more games in......music club!

Flymonkey said...

I thought that the news about the mailbox was the most helpful.Though I was really excited of YYs new games.

Anonymous said...

I thik I prefer the games. The Faux Paws are great but....they're not my favorite. When they're new, I love them, but later...I know everything that's going on. I know the point they're making, and I know excactly how they're going to make it.
On a lighter note, I don't have to watch it over and over, and over, and over and...well you get the point. I prefer either fiction, or more documentary type movies.

Anonymous said...

NEW MUSIC CLUB GAMES OF COURSE ESPECIALLY PITCH PERFECT NEW MOVIES ARE OKAY I'D LIKE MORE DR. WIGGENSTEIN AND WEEGOR MOVIES THOUGH HELP MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STILL UNSTOPPABLE!

--ICESPACEY531

Pinky19511 said...

Awesome~~ all the surprises are awesome!! i think the 2 games are very similar though,.. :D i still can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

i like that the mailbox went missing.the article was funny and useful. -wolfy7

Anonymous said...

big wig i will help you find the missing mail box!!!!!!!!!from hairer!

pauladeen1 said...

I think the Faux Paw movies were the most exciting announcement.

Anonymous said...

my sis wusaw and me my name is cupcake_baby155 think weegor ate the mail box lol:)

Anonymous said...

i am really excited about faux paws

Anonymous said...

Are we supposed to find it? If we do what do we do? do we tell bigwig? how? i'm confused.......... ~whipcream05~

Anonymous said...

hi ! i think i like the new games the best. mathfactsmaster p.s hi whipcream05! (my buddy)p.s.s i bet that weegor destroyed the mail box with matches like the valentine factory.

Anonymous said...

when will the games come?



--icespacey531

Refg Retreyt said...

Hey!! It was my b-day aug.16!!! I went to the zoo and did a "teddy safari" and got lots of goodies!! anyway,its been a while since i've been on woogiworld.i just CAN'T beleive that the mailbox is gone!!Maybe someone stole it on accident like....WEEGOR!!!!!:o i also like the ideas of the 2 new games!!!the bakery one sounds SUPER fun!! and also the Faux Paw movie! i just REALLY like how they make those cute movies!!

- girlsrawesome/girls_r_awesome

P.S. If u find me, say happy birthday or hi or something plz!thx!!

Anonymous said...

ezilla here i like the games in yys music club
































loooooooooooooool