Thursday, July 21, 2011

BigWig’s Q&A: Safety Starts With You!

Hello there, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

What can I do to keep my
Woogi safe on Woogi World?



BigWig’s Answer:

Woogi World is a very safe place if you
protect important personal information,
like your Woogi password!

PasswordLock

Here are some other ways to
always stay safe on Woogi World:

 


A Woogi is saying mean things to me,
what should I do?

 

Some Woogies think it’s funny to make others feel bad. They
are wrong.
If a Woogi is saying stuff that you don’t want to see,
then you should MUTE them!

MuteButton

When you MUTE a Woogi, you will never have
to see anything that Woogi says ever again!

 

To MUTE a Woogi, hold the SHIFT button on your keyboard while you click on the Woogi with your mouse, or you can click on their name in the Chat window. This opens their Woogi details screen:

WoogiDetails

On the Woogi details screen, click the MUTE WOOGI button
and you can safely ignore the mean Woogi’s words!

 


A Woogi is saying bad words on Woogi World,
what should I do?

 

Bad words and other mean language is against the rules on
Woogi World. Any Woogi who uses it will be banned! If you ever
see a Woogi using bad words, then you should REPORT them!

ReportButton

When you REPORT a Woogi, you let me and my assistants know
that a Woogi is not following the rules. We can then remove
the bad Woogi so that they don’t cause any more problems.

 

To REPORT a Woogi, hold the SHIFT button on your keyboard and click the Woogi (or click on their name in the Chat window) to see the Woogi details screen. Then click the REPORT WOOGI button.

ReportWarningA warning:
The REPORT WOOGI button is not meant for jokes. If you
make a joke report to me, then you could be banned too!

 


A Woogi is asking for my password and
promising me free stuff if I give it to them, 
what should I do?

 

You should NEVER SHARE YOUR WOOGI PASSWORD with anybody!

Passwords

Some Woogies are sneaky and they will try to trick you into
sharing your password. Some will offer you free stuff. Others
will promise you rare items. Some Woogies will even claim to
give you Woogi Honors for free... These are all tricks!

 

These Woogies cannot give you free stuff like Woogi Honors.
They just want your password so that they can steal your watts
and take your outfit or furniture items. Sometimes they will even
pretend to be you and get your Woogi banned from Woogi World!

BadWoogiChase

If a Woogi ever asks you for your password, DO NOT SHARE IT!
You should report the Woogi immediately to me using the
REPORT WOOGI button so that the Woogi can’t trick others!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- What do you do when you see a Woogi being mean?

- Why is it important to report bad Woogies to me?

- Why should you never share your password?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Staying Safe!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

26 comments:

corbin 5 said...

hi bigwig, i have had lots of woogies try and trick me into giving them my password!!! no luck for them! i am keeping it safe!!!

Anonymous said...

never ever give anyone your password because it could end your woogi world life or never ask where someon lives or they could know where you live so be smart be happy and have fun

----pokemon24

p.s before i go when will not whp have more things to do like make clubs and have more floors?

for the no whp who agree please repost something like this

Anonymous said...

nice job writing this bigwig

bubblespiner1

pianostar (BACK!) said...

Hey bigwig! It's pianostar! Great tips for internet safety! I have returned! I'd say the strictest rule has to be never share your password with ANYONE! Not even the real world friends! They can sneakily get onto your account! But if you do get hacked, Don't go out and blame it on someone. Blame the person who you gave the password too! (IF YOU GAVE SOMEONE YOUR PASSSWORD!) I've been banned a few times for foul language. (WHEN I WAS A NEW WOOGI.)

And
here's a tip.
Say a woogi is being mean and your standing there, Looking at them being mean, REPORT THEM AND HELP THE VICTIM!!

I usually start with reporting woogies. If they won't stop being mean, I mute them. I've been picked on by some back then famous woogies. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHO THEY ARE IF THEY'RE OVER SEVEN HUNDRED DAYS OLD!!!! It went so far, i asked for palace's and YY's help! He was picking on to many woogies, and got kicked off. That's what I heard. I know it's the truth. Because he made a new account, and told us. When someone becomes famous, Did you know there behavior changes??? I call it the FWD(famous woogi disease.) ;D
TTYL!!!!
-Pianostar! :D

Woggikid said...

Bigwig i agree very wisely with the passwords and one more thing. IF SOMEONE DOES HACK YOUR ACCOUNT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY! DO NOT DELAY! DO IT THAT DAY! I don't like to see woogies being hacked. It is really sad! Be smart and have fun to all woogies!

~Woogikid

Anonymous said...

No woogi will get my password !

Anonymous said...

Ya should of told me that last year bigwig , cuz i got tricked. Some dude said he was Crix Im oooh yea. Then gave him my pass then he hacked me. I know who he is but i cant spell he's user.
I sill sometimes get people telling my stuff that they can get me bodies nd stuff. Like really i ant dumb.

Well i do have a lot more stuff then before thou.

NEVER give yur password. DONT BE SILLY ;D

-Cheesepuff23

Anonymous said...

Pokemon24, the reason Non-woogi honors can't do stuff like that. Is because WHPS are paying. Im not WHP but i can see how its fair. Because a lot of websites make you want to pay money for 'more things'

Soooo... Yushh

p.s ... A lot of websites are like that, get used to it ;D

Anonymous said...

well bigwig it happens to me to i give someone my password then he trick me he takes all my watts it was on old woogiwordl i don't nevermind his name if i nevermind i will report him now no woogi is getting my password

Anonymous said...

hey bigwig its jluke i got tricked once and i lost a lot of money it was sad bye see you on woogiworld peace out woogi's

Annabella(yellyelow) said...

oh someone tried to get my password before.. It was sad... (that the person thought i was so stupid..:) Bigwig, no one knows my password because i never tell anyone. none of my friends know my password. or anyone. someone tried to hack me. he told me that he wanted to go on my account because he wanted to see how it was like to be a whp.also because he wanted to give me watts because he had a secret way...YEA RIGHT! i have not seen him for a long time..:) Bigwig, can we talk about the sports club. we need to find it! we can not give up!!! Thanks, yellyelow.

Anonymous said...

i never give out password olny to me oh yes. bigwig hurry plz my club needs to get permisson i turend in to a whp from sup30

pianostar said...

Okay.. Now I've been watching woogiworld lately and I've never seen any site like it before.
This is torward the new woogies.
.They use VERY and I mean VERY bad language.
.They try to sneak passwords and they hack.
.They ask people out.
.AND MORE!!! XP.
As they tend to get older, They'll understand what we old woogies have been dealing with. I've had enough of the new woogies.
This is what I first said when they started coming:
"Ok! They're new! They may not get that's not allowed!"
Now I say:
"They know better but think it's funny!!!"
or.
"EWE asking people out!?>:(" "Stop using bad language!!" "Stop tricking people into your passwords!"
I hear that old woogies tend to be those newbees. Make new accounts, and again, DO THE SAME THING.

Tip:
Don't follow what woogies do. It might get you in trouble!!

I'll be putting up to tips a day and a message on fixing woogiworld.
Bigwig, You'll be happy.
From,
Pianostar :D

Anonymous said...

I got hacked last year :0 forgot who but my password was so easy they hacked me . Thank god I didn't have a wreath at the point lol iloveit :) ~^~^~windowing;)~^~^~

~Cutiekenz~ said...

Yeaaa.....that's happened before!Someone (actually two people)tried to get my password!But did they.....NO!!One guy said he knew a way to get a color coupon....YEA RIGHT!His name was Google55.And the other one said he knew a way to get 8 million watts....once again..YEA RIGHT!!!!And the other guys name was Dude.and then some number...but if u see them,dont let them trick you!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,you are so right. When will they not? By the way,good job Bigwig on writing that. =)

Anonymous said...

Yesh. Bigwig i think we all know by now not to fall for that stuff.

But [changing subject]
What happened to YY on the Visiting thingamabob in the newspaper?! ;(

rosalie00 said...

Hi bigwig, some woogies tried to trick me to saying where i lived! i said not telling u then muted them

ne123 said...

hey bigwig i lost my chat beacuse a woogi tricked me well he did get me free stuff and a millon watts but i also lost my chat from him too so now i have no chat and it was his foult! and they will not give me chat back they should take away DUDE04s chat instead of mine!

WiggiWalker said...

i usually mute them but if it gets serious i report them woogies reading this never ever share passwords with anyone not even best friend maybe you can give it to your family members though if your done with it. remeber always stay safe

Didlydoswirl said...

Howdy Bigwig!,
Some woogi's ask if they could have my password some tried too trick me by saying they will give me rare stuff.! But i don't believe that.!
I am trying too keep me safe and my woogi safe as possable! Thanks again Didlydoswirl (:

Anonymous said...

Hi,BIGWIG one woogi went to my wigwam and broke all the rules so i reported that woogi & i think it is good to have chat rules to stay safe online!

-roxie2413
p.s that is my woogi world username please add me

way to go bigwig for having chat rules !

Cubba said...

I got hacked recently (by my older sister) She got me banned. I still don't know how she got my password. She got in trouble with my dad. :)

---Cubba

Anonymous said...

Howdy Bigwig!,
Some woogi's ask if they could have my password some tried too trick me by saying they will give me rare stuff.! But i don't believe that.!
I am trying too keep me safe and my woogi safe as possable!

BigWig said...

Thank you for all the thoughtful comments to this week's blog post!

It's great to see so many of you staying safe on the Internet!

cooldude22 said...

lol. i've had people ask for my password before.. the kid said he would give me 2 million watts but i knew he was really just trying to take all my watts.... poor lad. :)

cooldude22