Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meet the Woogi Celebrities

Hello, Earth Agents!

VIPstamp

In this week’s blog you
will learn more about...

The Woogi Celebrities!

 


What is a Woogi Celebrity?

mysterywoogi

Woogi celebrities are an elite group of Woogies that I’ve
asked to help me. Each celebrity has a unique talent
that they use to make the planet Woog better.

Right now, there are 9 celebrities on Woogi World.
Let’s learn more about each of them!

 


Celeb---BigWig
Name: BigWig

Job: Leader of Woogi World

 

What is the most important thing that you have ever learned?

“Choose a job that you love to do and
you will never work a day in your life.”

That’s why I’m in charge of the planet Woog!

 


Celeb---Dr.-Wiggenstein
Name: Dr. Wiggenstein

Job: Chief Scientist & Inventor

 

If you could be any animal, which would you be?

I would be part of the monkey family because they have
opposable thumbs. I need opposable thumbs to use my
lab tools! How else could I keep inventing new things?

 


Celeb---Mr.-Wigwatts
Name: Mr. Wigwatts

Job: Owner of the Woogi Vault

 

If you wrote an autobiography, what would its title be?

The book would be called:

Watts Up:
The Life and Times of Mr. Wigwatts,
the Great and the Powerful

 


ww_woogwise
Name: Prof. Woogwise

Job: Principal of Woogi Academy

 

If you could have any furniture item in your Wigwam
for free, what would it be?

Is there a hamburger machine that would make me
hamburgers whenever I want them? I would choose that
furniture item for sure!

 


Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)
Name: Wally Woog

Job: Author & News Stand Owner

 

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life,
what would you choose to eat?

Strawberry cheesecake would be incredibly delicious
to eat for every meal! And since it has strawberries,
that means it’s healthy too, right? Ha!

 


Celeb---Wanda-Wiggs
Name: Wanda Wiggs

Job: Head Stylist at the Salon

 

If you won a billion watts, what is the first thing you would do?

I would leave the Salon, find a nice beach,
and stay there for a very long time!

 


Celeb---Weegor
Name: Weegor

Job: Dr. Wiggenstein’s Assistant

 

If you were stranded on an island and could only have
one thing with you, what would it be?

Dr. Wiggenstein. Or pizza.

 


Celeb---Wiggiwalker
Name: Wiggiwalker

Job: Captain of the Woogi Guard

 

If you could only play one Woogi World game forever,
which game would you choose?

Easy... Woogilympics.
There’s no better training for being a Woogi Guard than that
game, whether it’s blasting space aliens skeets, or running
to save a planet cross the finish line, it can’t be beat!

 


Celeb---YY
Name: YY

Job: Music Club Guru

 

If you had to pick a different job on Woogi World,
what would it be?

I think I would be a construction Woogi. They always
get to build new stuff that makes Woogies really excited.
Making Woogies happy would be a good job!

 


I hope you enjoyed learning about the Woogi celebrities this week!

WoogipediaIcon

If you want to know even more about us,
then read the Celebrities section of the Woogipedia.
(It’s found inside your Woogi Backpack on Woogi World.)

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Did you enjoy learning more about the Woogi celebrities?

- What would be your answers to the celebrity questions?

- Do you have a favorite Woogi celebrity? Why do you like them?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Woogi Celebrities!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

26 comments:

trixie8 said...

yay first to comment lol. my fave woogi celeb would have to be YY because he is so cool and always looks out for everyone!! he he. I think campwoog drew is kind of a celeb and i like him too because he is fun!

Anonymous said...

You Forgot Palace..O.o




-Jgjone

Anonymous said...

yes there are 9 main Woogi Celebrity but what about the others like campwoogidrew or the reading guru and what about hamster hoeey(i think i spelled it right) there all fun and most time they give things out but i don't care if they don't have things

your woogi friend
---pokemon24

p.s thank you wally for the bubble i like it :)

pianostar said...

LOL weegor! Pizza!? LOL!!!! And Wiggiwalker, I have to agree with you 100%. Wally, I really now don't know if that's healthy or not! ;D I agree with wanda. I'd go to get a beachfront home or something. Dr W, WHY ON EARTH DO YOU WANT TO BE A MONKEY!? EVEN YOU KNOW WE COME FROM MONKIES, WHY BE ONE WHEN YOU CAN BE A HUMAN!? LOL!!!! CHEESECAKE.... Mr.Wigwatts, Name your book more exciting. Prof.Woogwise, I want a hamburger machine!!!! Share it with me okay??? YY, I think your job is perfectly well already. Your club by far is the most popular. Why would you not want to own it?? If i were a celebrity... I would visit everyday, Give out prizes, AND MORE!!!
From,
Pianostar :)

BigWig said...

Thanks for all the comments so far!

This blog post is only about the Woogi celebrities, not the gurus or mascots on Woogi World.

To find out the difference between celebrities, mascots, and gurus, you should check out this great blog post that I wrote a while ago:

http://woogiworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/celebrities-gurus-and-mascots-oh-my.html

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's me kwpopstar. Umm... i can't go on WoogiWorld anymore. My parents won't let me. They blocked my account so i can't log on. So... i guess this is a goodbye. i'm like really sad. really sad. i won't be able to see gloovi and fancy and winnie and naysie anymore... i will miss everyone!!! :( oh and the reason i have to quit is because my mom and dad don't like the chat. so i'm really sad... :( so goodbye to everyone on my friends list!!! i will miss you all!!!!1

Anonymous said...

hey bigwig my fav celeb is you and the rest you are the woogies that make woogi world work you woogie make sure that bad woogies are banned


peace out woogies it jluke bye

Anonymous said...

I don't think of Wiggiwalker as a celebirty really.

So he's apparently like saving woogiworld or something like that from count Tweevil or whatever. Wheevil? Anyway. Like really.
Anyway i think were on the same page. He doesen't even do anything really. Just saving us from virtual .. people. ANYWAY. that's my opinion. Don't agree? , you don't have to.

Anonymous said...

And adding to my comment about wiigiwalker does nothing

- If you take out Drew nd Hooey.
(those my fav)
I think my favourtie would be
...YY. Cuz he's pree chill
nd agreeable at most things

Your pree cool 2 bigwig just when you come don't ditch -_-
nd maybe give prizes more often?

Winnie4444444 said...

My favourite celebrity is Dr. Wiggeinstein. He's reliable and he gives out lots of stuff and plays lots of games. I don't like Mr.Wigwatts because he always moans about his watts and stuff and he's late a lot. And Kwpopstar, I'm sad that you can't come on again :(

Anonymous said...

Winnie, that means a lot to me that you feel sad, i never was able to say goodbye to anyone! I will miss all my buddies! Everyone one of them!! :(

pianostar said...

I'll miss you kwpopstar!
-pianostar :(

Anonymous said...

bye Kwpopstar i wish you could stay bye. :(

bubblespiner1

Anonymous said...

Oops! That comment that says "Winnie, that means a lot to me" was by me! Love,Kwpopstar
P.S I will miss you
too PianoStar and
BubbleSpiner!

snoopdogcat said...

i know who is coming campwoog_drew and YY

Pegasus_Leah said...

XD I LUV WEEGORS ANSWER!
it's just so sweet that he would want Dr. Wiggenstein with him, and it's also smart! he could make something to get them out of there! it just shows that Weegor and Dr. Wiggenstein are probably BFFS!!! even tho Dr. Wiggenstein yells a lot at Weegor.... :D and yea i would have a lifetime supply of pizza too......(mouth waters)......CORN DOG WHAT?!

awesome_timoth said...

CAMPWOOG_DREW IS THE BEST BUT HE GAVE US A PRIZE THAT YOU CAN GET FROM WOOGI LOCKER AND ITS NOT EVEN COLOR ABLE

DiDlYdOsWIrL said...

Bigwig could I be a celebrity (: I am nice. MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY'S ARE BIG WIG,YY,CAMPWOOG_DREW, HAMSTER_HOOEY! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Kennedy7891011 said...

WeLl I like all celebrates I mean yy is funny Dr.wiggestein is smart and more soooo yeeah. - Kennedy7891011

wowsky22 said...

My Fav celeb wld be wanda wigs or wiggs and YY they are both super cool!




Your Woogi player,

Wowsky22 ADD ME!

kennedy7891011 said...

hey bigwig well i was wondering just for a day could you take back the no hands and feet cheat???? ooooh back to the subject i like yy because hes funny and cool i like wally because hes smart and hes just like me i like writing stories all the time in school


~kennedy7891011

Anonymous said...

my favorite celebrity is Dr. Wiggenstein because he is the science guy of Woogi World and i looove science.


greeny59953

rosalie00 said...

HI bigwig, and YY i really like woogi world its soooo awesome i got whp for it and i'm enjoying it! :) :)

rosalie00 said...

hi BIG wig. and YY i like woogi world a lot its the place to be!

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I think I'll answer.
My favorite celebrities are Wally Woog and YY. I likr Wally 'cause he's quite cool and easy-going. I like YY because he's awesome, responsible and cheerful.
-Chiltepin.

cookies_122 said...

I MEANT THR OF THEM THEY NEED MORE PRIZES