Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Summer to Remember!

Hi, Earth Agents!

DuckyTube


It’s the middle of summer and the
celebrities on Woogi World think
that’s worth celebrating...

So get ready to have a great time at the Summer Celebration on Monday!

 


Come to International and join in all the fun at the...

SummerSun

Summer Celebration!

Monday, June 18

21:00 – 23:00 WST

 


At the Summer Celebration, Woogi celebrities want to celebrate all the cool, new stuff on Woogi World during the summer:

2011-MainSquare2There’s all the neat things at Summer Splash!

 

StormStarwoogThe new Woogi English program that just started!

 

ReadingRewardsPrizeWheelDaily prizes from the Reading Rewards device!

 

potd-splash2011-1Really fun summertime parties!

 

WoogiHonorsSaleAnd super low sale prices on Woogi upgrades,
like YY’s Introduction to Music and Woogi Honors!

 


And to top things off, there will be a new prize in the
Prize Machine at the Summer Celebration...

PMSpin

The prize is free for everybody,
but you can only get it on Monday!

 


SummerFalls


THE SUMMER CELEBRATION IS THE
BIGGEST PARTY OF THE SUMMER!

SO DON’T MISS ALL THE FUN!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you coming to the Summer Celebration?

- What’s your favorite thing about the summer?

- Why do you think summer is better on Woogi World?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat all about the
Summer Celebration!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!
I think the prize machine will probly have the splash hair, i am so not getting it. No offence. I wish the prize machine would give us a color coupon, in my dreams O.o". Or a statue.. probly something to do with summer. A.. i don't think i'll get it unless it's a boogi move thing. Grrr.. summer splash prize wheel won't give me color coupon.. i had to buy mine from de wishing well :'( my money... Orrr the best would be that high splash slide!

--chamametchiz

Anonymous said...

i so happy there going to be a party on monday i may be going :D
i hoping the prize on monday is an outfit or dance move or something better ;}

p.s piano can you at least go to the party please


------pokemon24

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wow, this is my first time leaving a comment on this! Well, i think the summer party is going to be great! I think i may come! And Summer Splash is so fun!

Love,
Kwpopstar

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Im sure i am coming to the summer splash party!im sure it will be a lot of funnn!!!And my favirite thing about summer is SO many celebrity visits....AND free prizes from the prize wheel!Yeahh and i hope that something good is in the prize machine....possibly summer splash hair or a color coupon...maybe?

~Cutiekenz~

Anonymous said...

Hey bigwig,

Its me blooberry45! Just saying your the awesomest woogi celebrity EVERRR! Yes yy , your the second (if your looking at this)
Thanks bigwig for everything!

-blooberry45 (;

Woggikid said...

Awesome!
I agree on every thing with chamemetchiz. It will give us water hair and i don't want it cause i
already have fire hair, it won't give me a color (or anything other than watts), I want a move and i don't have enough for a color coupon so i never got one.

Piano can you please go to the party.

~woggikid

Anonymous said...

Yayish I HOPE to heck that it's actually a good prize now like salad hair or a splash bored. Or worse.. watts! PLEASE give good prizes not watts or ugly clothes rare cool STUFF. SHANK YOU.

-Cheesum.

Anonymous said...

Party time! Awin is totally going to hit that party. Fun in the sun is my motto!!!

Mikedido said...

I can't wait until the party on monday!! (Mostly for the prizes, Heheh.) Anyway, I think it'll be a blast!



~Mikedido~ :D


P.S. Bye! :-)

sup30 said...

plz i been tryin to get more things help me put more things in prize thing

Trixie8 said...

I might be going but it's Probably too late where I live and I don't know what the coupon is I hope it's a colour coupon or splash something!

P.S PIANO GO TO THE PARTY LOL EVERYONE WANTS U TO COME! PLZ?

Anonymous said...

I really want the splash celebration because of the prize wheel, I HOPE ITS A SPLASH OUTFIT :D, I can't wait for the party because i really want to see all of the celebrities that are new like woogiwise hamster_hooey and so on. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON MONDAY!

Anonymous said...

WHY was the prize marshmallow move?! Please bigwig, next time please put summer splash shades in prize machine. That would be a great gift for all woogies.

Anonymous said...

Please, bigwig. Put bubble in prize machine or wishing well

Anonymous said...

i never get anything hehe bigwig needs to come on more dr is awesome

Anonymous said...

The party was good .,lol I got a color coupon from dr. :) . But to much lagging :/ love seeing my friends :D ~^~^~windwong;)~^~^~

Anonymous said...

i already have a color coupon that i spend from prize wheel it black one of my cool things i like from woogi world i also think that the prize machine must be the thing most woogies like. i wish the prize machine could give out free whp.