Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outrageous Outfits

Hello, Earth Agents!

Outffiter


This week’s blog post
is going to be a lot of fun...

It’s all about those cool
and crazy outfits that Woogies
wear on Woogi World
!

 


Inside of every Woogi’s Wigwam is the Outfitter device:

BigWig-OutfitterHere’s a peek at my Outfitter.

 

The Outfitter is where Woogies get to dress up in all
sorts of different ways using these 7 types of clothing:

OutfitIcons2

 


By combining the 7 pieces of clothing in different ways,
Woogies can create unique outfits.

 

DrGlovesUsually my outfit is just a pair of Dr. Gloves...

 

BuckleBoots... and some Buckle Boots.

It’s not a fancy outfit, but it feels very comfortable to wear!

 


 One of the best things about outfits is that there are unlimited combinations, so you can express your personality perfectly on Woogi World:

 

BigWig-Pretty2You can look PRETTY...

 

BigWig-Patriotic... or PATRIOTIC.

 

BigWig-WeirdAnimalYou can dress up like a strange animal
from another planet...

 

BigWig-YY... or look like a certain animal celebrity
from the planet KZZPLYX.

 

BigWig-ScienceClubYou can even wear belts from your favorite Woogi World
club and show off your new club rank to everyone!

 


You can change your outfit for special events too!

 

Wally Woog’s statue room is the perfect example of this:

WallyOutfitStatues2Wally has statues of all the outfits that he’s worn at
parties and to celebrate holidays on Woogi World.
(Psst... Zombie Wally kind of scares me!)

 

Sometimes celebrities will play a game called Outfit Hopping.
The celebrity chooses a “theme” and then Woogies try to
dress in that theme before time runs out:

potd-celeboutfithop2Here are some clever Outfit Hopping outfits from the newspaper.
Can you guess what the theme was?

 


As you can see...
Outfits are really fun to collect and wear!

 

If you ever want to buy more, then visit these 2 Woogi shops:

WL&SalonThe Woogi Locker and Salon de Woogi have
some fantastic clothing items at amazing prices!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- What clothing items are you favorites?

- What kind of outfits do you wear: Cute? Scary? Cool? Silly?

- Would you like Woogi outfits featured in the newspaper?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Woogi Outfits!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite item to dress up with is.. WREATH. I luv that thing. I like it so much i used my immotilize coupon so i can have it forever!
I'd luv my outfits featured in the newspaper. Sometimes im plain others are wacky.. I usually dress like a casul woogi.. is their even such thing?! XD

-cheesepuff .

Anonymous said...

lol cheesepuff !
Anyway.. I always wear my eskimo booties and The indian hat thing :P Its awesome.. then i wear a fat hand lol!

Pegasus_Leah said...

i bet the theme was wanda wiggs lol

anyway i always dress depending on how i'm feeling.. like right now i'm obsessed with harry potter, so i'm trying to dress like hermione.. just need a black which hat!

:D p.s when the stores change could you plz put a black witch hat in non whp? then my

Hermione Outfit

would be COMPLETE!

Anonymous said...

I have a new style and I look just like a ninja :D!!
Woogiworld is safe with the ---- Ninja! (Sorry I can't think of a name xp)

jilly1234 the ---- Ninja

Anonymous said...

i always try to be black like pitch black but since i lost whp i can't get anything else!!! i need help!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!first comment ever in my entire life!:0 Well not really.i shouldn't sell my cupid darts and my bubble...but i still look awesome! lightning300088

cooldude22 said...

christmas wreath and bootie.

pianostar said...

Hey Bigwig! This summer i had one main thing I NEVER took off. That's the bubble cape! I sold it but i got a new outfit! But when it comes to seasons, or events, I'm your dresser guy! ;D Currently I'm wearing a Back-To-School outfit. Which goes away on labor day.
QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK MY NEXT OUTFIT WILL BE!?
Thanks,
Pianostar :)

bk10 said...

i was there!!!!!!!!! the theme was dress up as a celebrity it was like around Easter i think

bk10

bk10 said...

i wear my wreath eskimo booties and black fan tail


bk10

(again)

Anonymous said...

I like to wear Flowers ;D

Anonymous said...

It's always traditional that every time i come on i wear my black bunny outfit...

--zealouslogster (hasn't commented in a while)

Severus Snape XD said...

uh ok now i'm obsessed with pocahontas so my other account (purple000) looks like pocahontas, thanks to a color coupon! and another outfit on purple000 looks like mulan! but my main account (pegasus_leah) still looks like hermione :) so.. i'm still obsessed with harry potter the most..

woogi world is awesome,

by Pocohontas.
No, wait, Hermione Granger.
No, wait, Mulan.

uh...
by Pocomulan Granger!

that sounds weird :)

p.s i cried so hard when snape died in the harry potter movie...

Anonymous said...

Hey,Bigwig nice to meet you,my favorite outfit is a red fan tail and a monarch pink wings(cape) and with a yellow flower wreath (I like to be pink :D ) -princess_pinky12

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is the hair. I LOVE IT. I usually dress in black or blue. However, I don't like using capes. My outfits are usually cool: Shark hat and black body, black robot outfit, black body, white eyes, blue hair...etc. Anything that has to do with black.

-Chiltepin.

didlydoswirl said...

ok MY IS....IS..IS. RARE BOOTIES AND.CHRISTMAS WREATH AND DR. FEET AND DR. HANDS AND AND AND FANTAIL!!!!

coolninga said...

Apeaking of celebrites like you bigwig i thunk you should bring celebrites to match Australian time because i never get to see one P.S i would love my outfit in the newspaper and i think the theme was haircut.

coolninga said...

Speaking of celebrites as in you bigwig can you please match time for australians when you and other celebrites come to visit because i hardly ever get to see one P.S I love my chistmas wreath and memorial back pack they are my two favourite items.

pianostar said...

Hey Chlitepin! If I don't have to, I won't wear capes. I don't like capes at all. Only some which have to do with my outfits.
-Pianostar ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bigwig!Could you change the items for the stores?It's been so long since you changed it.I hope it changes. -lightning300088- p.s:I look awesome

Princess_pinky12 said...

Hey BigWig forgot one more thing to my comment,shoes! I wear pink eskimo booties. (sorry I type in my dad's iPhone) - princess_pinky12

Anonymous said...

Hey BigWig, it's me!!(hi1712) I wear black wreath, green tough spike, green body color, black nervous mouth, black socks, black shades, and black bat wings. -your favorite woogi and neatest friend, hi1712!

I said...

umm you love your bubble pianostar......................................................................................................................................................................
that's a cape...........and you have a backpack on right now............explain that...

lavary said...

:o I lovelovelovelovelove... FAN TAIL HAIR xD.

I usually wear a brother mustache, kitty ears, Eskimo booties, and my fav hair 8D

WOGGIKID said...

My outfit is the kid teacher braniac right now! I need some more items for it if anyone has teacher or students (backpacks taped glasses bad looking mouths fancy hair) Piano stars outfit is gonna be better than mine. I saw it. Good job pianostar!!! XD

All greats
I go back to school tomorrow!!! Boo!!!
Kid teacher, woggi kid

Anonymous said...

My favorite outfit is green, hair, green, socks, and a green moustache.

-twinkwinkloogi

Anonymous said...

i like to wear blue tough spike,gumdrop eyes,sly mouth,light blue raged cape,all i could find lol,normal black hand and black and white checkered shoes...what!?they're awesome!lol

--skipy123

Anonymous said...

Omg! Coolninga you live in australia?! Omg lucky !
I'd love to go there . But i'm stuck in canada .. Oh well! Go canadians XD
I have a question CoolNiNGA..do you have an accent?!
And do you have a pet spider. ok that's one just random .

-Cheesepuff

pianostar said...

Pegasus_Leah! Can you please add me back again? And Sheona! And Koogi123 and Hannah00000!
We used to be best friends!

Anonymous said...

i wear crazy outfits xD

Cutiekenz :) said...

I usally dress up AWESOME (since im whp)or i dress up cute (flower,angel wings,anime mouth..etc)And thats what i usally wear!:) :P





-cutiekenz

lillyrose8 (ww's cutiepie) said...

i like wearing buckle boots, dr gloves, wreath, blue coupon, black fan tail, cupids, goggles

Anonymous said...

my best friend got me A WREATH THANK YOU CORBIN5!!!!

Awesome Zainab said...

uh my favorite is fantail hair, eskimo booties, gumdrop eyes and flowers.

-hannah00000

Anonymous said...

didlydoswirl...what in the world is dr feet?!?!?(:

thundercat said...

hi bigwig my name is thundercat and i have question for you.how can i get dr.gloves and dr.shoes pleas tel me