Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spying on Things to Come?

Hi there, Earth Agents!

WoogiSpy


You aren’t going to
believe what I discovered
this week...

Let me tell you the story!

 


I entered my Wigwam basement to find 2 mysterious items:

PictureFrameWigwamI didn’t know what they were or how they got there,
so I called my Woogi spies to help me figure them out.

They looked at the items every which way
and then made these guesses:

 


Someone Is Selling My Photos?!

PictureFrameViewWhen the Woogi spies clicked on the picture frame,
they saw this picture -- from my Woogi camera!

 

PictureFrameGetUnfortunately, the spies didn’t have any answers
about HOW my camera photo got into a frame
and WHY there is a price tag on it...

 


Who Changed My Statue?!

PictureFrameWigwamNow this heavy stone block said SHIFT-CLICK ME.
I followed those instructions and it changed into me!

 

ChameleonStatue1It was so incredible that I couldn’t believe my eyes!
So I changed into my YY disguise and tried it again...

 

ChameleonStatue2It worked again! My Woogi spies think it could be the
new Chameleon Statue that Dr. Wiggenstein is testing.
I’ll have to ask the doctor about it when I see him!

 


Yet Another Surprise for Me?!

ArcadeExtWhile they were visiting my Wigwam, my Woogi spies also told
me that other strange things are happening on the planet Woog!
Like the mysterious noises coming from inside the Arcade...

 

gametestblurThey investigated and were able to take this picture
before being chased away by some guard Xoogies!
It’s a little blurry, but it’s better than nothing.

 


I need your help, Earth Agents...

 

- Why do you think my picture is framed and for sale?

- Does anyone know if I really saw a Chameleon Statue?

- What is in the secret Arcade photo from the Woogi spies?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about this Mysterious Stuff!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

28 comments:

pianostar said...

Wow!! This is amazing! It's Pianostar! :) What an awesome change! The statues are immortilize. Other woogies can change on them too! What an amazing creation! The picture frame is alright... Non-Whp should be able to have it too.... And the arcade is getting a NEW GAME!? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Pianostar :)

bk10 said...

i am a beta tester so i know what all of that is. The last shaky picture is going to be a game fore your iPhone, all Android Phones,iPod touch and even iPad! I think the game is really fun and can't wait for it!! If you want to know what the game is about check my blog!!

bk10

Anonymous said...

awesome there a new game come in
sweet!
i already knew about the picture fram which i think no whp should have and i can wait for that awesome state you i been going to my friend wigwam and set it to me
hehehe i can't wait your friend

----pokemon24

Anonymous said...

See the things you just showed us we already knew of because
the betas get everything and already bragged and told us.

Anonymous said...

I know some of my woogi friends that have a picture frame, too...that pictures were ones that they took before and were kinda on sale. The Chameleon Statue is AMAZING. And the Arcade with a new game...that would be awesome.

-Chiltepin.

awesome_timoth said...

i saw those 2 things heehee

--awesome_timoth :3

awesome_timoth said...

O.o the ipad thing was my idea but its for betas now O.o

Chicken4ever said...

Ooh I like da statue thingy and. CHICKEN 4EVER!

-hannah00000 :)

Pegasus_Leah said...

I NEED THAT STATUE THING ASAP! (please?)
hehe and there should be more interesting outfit things in the wishing well plz?
plus i watched the last harry potter movie and it totally gave me a COOL idea. you could buy a tv thingy and u could type in what movie/show u want to watch and it shows you that show! wouldn't that be COOL. well woogiworld is already cool. :)

-hermione granger (JK!)

Anonymous said...

YY came today and played woogilympics. then he came out and said if we were ready to warp and then everyone dissapeared except for me, a friend told me yy went to his wigwam and my friend said she was there. How can we go to yy's wigwam????

Winnie4444444 said...

I think the statues are really awesome, they're Chameleom statues. And you can sell pictures with the frame and when you buy them it goes to your digiwoog.

And Leah LOL good idea :D

-Winnie4444444

montana_d said...

Big Wig the statue is one of Mr.Wiggenstein's inventions he is calling it a Chameleon Statue and is is designed to morph into who ever uses it. Odd?-maybe but cool definately!!!

Anonymous said...

You probably didn't get warped because your not a teal or whatever belt he recommends to warp woogies.

Hambert said...

Woah how is someone selling the picture? A chamelon statue? AND A MYSTERIOS WOOGI IN THE ARCADE? I want to find out about this...


Hambert

Anonymous said...

bigwig we know thaT EVERYONE SAW that in wally woog wigwam and pokemon24 is annoying so he still changing statues so what about that arcade no one plays it only newbies we don't play the games we want old games from arcade just fix it and put those old games back we will play them all then we will get more watts muahahahaha

abood328 said...

new game! i think it's hard but i will try it when i log on :D is it hard? i want to try that statue now! i cAN't play woogiworld because i need flash player now

Hannahmontana :) said...

The picture either is
a)Obviously fake
or
b) A hack.

Anonymous said...

OMG I NEED THAT STATUE!!!p.s you are very funny pegasus_leah with Hermione Granger TOP THIS

Luna Lovegood ;D
aka. jilly1234

Anonymous said...

bigwig you need to change your password someone has probably hacked you or you might of gone out of your home sleepwalking and selling and buying these things!!!


i know a crazy idea

------woogi2707-------

Pegasus_Leah said...

aww i love luna lovegood jilly1234!
:) and uh hannah montana or whatever your name is.. HOW CAN IT BE A FAKE OR A HACK??!! and thanks winnie4444444 :) and everyone please stop saying you're a beta tester so you know what everything is.. and hannah00000 i ate chicken two days ago :D

hehe...

but i can't top luna lovegood
jilly1234. :)

pianostar said...

It's not an app. It's the arcade it says right on the poll. :p
Pianostar :p

Woggikid the surfer of summer! said...

This is totally awesome! The statues mold like the ones i make in real life. I want the picture frame so crazy bad... i need watts... (tip for those of you selling frames, make them for less money if they are one that people will really like. more people will buy and you will possibly get more watts!) How do you make one! And currently waiting for an ipod touch in the mail! This is SWEET!

WOGGIKID surfs the summer!
Woggikid

Anonymous said...

i want the statue !!!!...it is amazing......wow!!!!!!!!!!:) :D

Anonymous said...

hey bigwig it is me jluke my brother cmike i think found the aracade game that you were talking about on your blog if you go in the aracade an go to the right three time you go to it but it stops you



jluke;]

Anonymous said...

My name is thundercat and some people are cheating by using cheat engine in sharks

bk10 said...

Pianostar....

Dr.Wiggenstein said to s it will also be on iPhone and stuff.






bk10

Anonymous said...

HannahMontana ...
No its not?

megsters1325 said...

how do i get a picture frame?