Thursday, August 25, 2011

Suitable for Framing

Hello, Earth Agents!

WoogiReader


Everything that you’ve
read is true...

Picture frames are coming
to Woogi World!

 


Something New and Unexpected...

 

A couple weeks ago, I found this odd item in my Wigwam:

PictureFrameGet

I knew that Dr. Wiggenstein was developing new furniture
called a picture frame, but I had never seen it before.

 

When I clicked on the picture frame, I saw a photo that I had taken with my Woogi camera and saved to my DigiWoog:

PictureFrameView

 


Picture Frames Are Cool!

 

When I saw him next, Dr. Wiggenstein confirmed that what
I had in my Wigwam basement was a picture frame prototype.
Then he gave me a coupon so that I could show it to you too:

PictureFrameCoupon

(There’s only one type of picture frame for now, but
Dr. Wiggenstein wants to create different ones later.)

 

So I took the coupon to the Coupon Center, of course!
When redeeming it, I had lots of things to choose from:

PictureFrameGetFirst I chose a photo from my DigiWoog to put in the frame.

 

PictureFrameCheckbox

Then I checked the “Enable Digital Purchases” checkbox
so that others can buy a copy from me if they want it.

gloss-watts

Then I set the photo’s sale price. (I don’t want it to be too expensive or no one will buy it!)

 

PictureFrameWigwam2Lastly, I clicked the DONE button and my free picture frame automatically appeared in the first floor of my Wigwam!

 


A Picture Frames Giveaway!

 

I like the new picture frames SO MUCH that I’m giving a
free one to every Woogi Honors member on September 1!

WoogiHonorsSale

The Woogi Honors Summer Sale is still happening until August 31,
so not only can you get Woogi Honors for as low as $5 a month,
but now you can get a VERY RARE picture frame for free too!

 


What do you think, Earth Agents...

 

- Do you like the new picture frames?

- What photo would you put in your picture frame?

- If you’re a Woogi Honors member, are you excited
to get a picture frame for free on September 1?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Picture Frames!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy..am i the first comment again?
Anyway the Frames are pretty cool even thought dr already gives them out.

Cheesepuff.

pianostar said...

What a great piece of furniture! Some people don't even sell their pictures! Maybe they want it one-of-a-kind. I really think Non-Whp should at least be treated a little bit better. Like we should be able to save pictures. Frames are a great item and i wish i could have a few!
Sincerely,
Pianostar :)

Anonymous said...

awe i am a music club member and i think we music club members should get it too don't you????

bignate123456789

Woggikid the kid teacher said...

Yay 3rd comment!! I like the frames! I'm still trying to decide what picture and how much. I'm thinking maybe the picture of campwoog drew and all of us trying to dress like him! 9000 watts please... or is that to much...
I agree with pianostar whp should be treated better.

Woggikid, Kid Teacher

Anonymous said...

Yes!More items for my wigwam (:.But the frames are cool because my friend didlydoswirl has one!I cant wait to get one!Well,im thinking about putting the picture of me doing the hot dog move on a slide in campwoog drews wigwam!(that is if i get a better one!!)How much....five thousand?ten thousand?Well,i'll figure it out when it gets here!

Cutiekenz.

Pegasus_Leah said...

aw just for whp? oh well...
that's kinda sad though...
but i have a story that doesn't relate to picture frames!
so i was talking to myself on woogiworld when all of a sudden..

Hi Leah!

Hi!

How is me doing?

Me is good, how is I?

Good!

(then i came into the room)

Hey guys, what am I talking about?

Nothing!

It's none of my business!

Ok!

THUNDERCAT said...

ok how do i get dr.gloves or dr.shoes pleae tell me ☺☻☺☻☺☻

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, it's a cool thing you can sell yer very own pictures to fellow woogies. My friend Bananasuger had pictures he took for sale in his wigwam. Badly, those aren't...very cheap.

-Chiltepin.

Anonymous said...

shoot!!!!i wish i upgraded this week so i could get the frame i have a picture i want to sell soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

--skipy123

ajd100 said...

wow i can't wait to get the picture frame in my wigwam i think i have a picture of dr. drew i would like to sell but i don't really know but at least i can finally get one you know i was actually wondering why all of my friends on here had it and now i know why its because they are beta testers and you know what i am two belts away from being a black belt which will get me in the beta testers for sure just about one more month and my name'll pop right up into the beta testers club so see you round the woogiverse
-ajd100

Anonymous said...

bigwig everyone should get one. im whp but still...

Anonymous said...

Dude I really need that picture frame so bad!!!!!I can't wait!Screams!!!By the way it's me light again.p.s i thought you are already whp skipy.

Anonymous said...

Awe only whp? It is not my fault I am not whp I would love to be but my mom and dad won't let me.SO UNFAIR BIGWIG!!!!!!!!
jilly1234

Anonymous said...

cool key lime pie

pianostar said...

Hurray, I'm Whp!

Anonymous said...

I will get a frame of a glitch I did in Wally's wigwam and I was able to take a picture of it! I was the first one to discover this glitch. Heehee and I will sell it for 4321 watts.
Knock knock
Who's there
Interrupting cow
Interrupting cow who?
Haha very funny your neatest friend (hi1712)

the real pianostar said...

GRR!!!! ANOTHER IMPOSTER!
-PIANOSTAR >:(

Pegasus_Leah :) said...

THANKS FOR THE FEATHERED HEADBAND IN THE WISHING WELl! thanks bigwig you totally rock :)

Anonymous said...

I might go WHP

the real pianostar said...

GRR!!!! ANOTHER IMPOSTER!
-PIANOSTAR >:(

trixie8 said...

i think te picture frames are cool and i am happy that i get a free one in two days because i am a member. i already have one frame in my wigwamn though from dr but i am happy to be given another by bigwig.

kwpopstar said...

Does anyone care that i left?
I never got to say bye to anyone because i didn't expect it! Please if you see this, tell everyone that i am gone and that i can't come back EVER again. :(
Please?

pianostar said...

Now it's August 31st. Went by quickly! Summer splash was SO fun! I liked learn-a-lot a lot! From June 1st, To today.. (AUGUST 31ST! SUMMER SPLASH CLOSING DAY...)
Sincerely,
Pianostar :(

Anonymous said...

Last comment woohoo. Stairs wait no paladin wait Colorado wait no big_pig wait no pagali wait no colorados wait no crix_angel wait no magmotar. Can u guess who I am?