Thursday, February 16, 2012

BigWig’s Q&A: Outfit Hop to It!

Hello, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

How do you play the Outfit Hopping
game on Woogi World?

 

WW-Celebs2_thumb1

BigWig’s Answer:

Outfit Hopping is a multiplayer game played
with the Woogi celebrities, where Woogies
dress up to match a chosen theme and then everyone votes on the winners.

 


How do I join an Outfit Hopping game?

01-OutfitHopping

Just look for a Woogi celebrity holding the Outfit Hopping flag (during their visit or at a party) and click to join.

Only Woogi celebrities can start an Outfit Hopping game, but there is NO LIMIT to the number of players that can join!

 


What are the rules of Outfit Hopping?

 

1. The celebrity hosting the game
chooses a THEME and a TIME LIMIT.

02-ChooseThemeSometimes you might have to wait for a celebrity to
pick the THEME, so please be patient while they do.

 

 

2. Before time runs out, you need to dress in an outfit
that matches the theme and click the SUBMIT button.

03-SubmitOutfitTo change your outfit, you will need to QUIT the game and
use the Outfitter in your Wigwam. If there’s enough time,
you can also shop for new items. Then return to the game
wearing your themed outfit, like my cool Penguin outfit
that I wore for the Animals theme in the picture!

 

 

3. After you’ve submitted your themed outfit,
you will need to wait until the timer hits ZERO.

04-TimerWait

 

 

4. During the Voting Round, every submitted outfit is seen by
all the voters. You can vote for any outfits except your own.

05-VotingWhen it’s your turn on stage, you can Boogi Woogi to get
more attention from the Woogi voters! (I didn’t need to do
that because Wally didn’t tell me I was playing by myself!)

 

 

5. When the voting is done, the celebrity counts the votes
and chooses the winners. Woogies are asked to WAIT nicely.

06-JudgingIf there are a lot of players, the judging sometimes takes
longer than Woogies might like, but it’s worth waiting
patiently to see if you’re one of the winners!

 

 

6. At the end of the game, the winners take to the stage
again to show off their incredibly themed outfits.

07-WinnerSweet victory was mine!

 


Do Woogies really change clothes for Outfit Hopping?

Of course! That’s the fun of the game!

outfithop-christmasJust check out this Outfit Hopping photo for the theme
”Christmas” and look at all the cool themed outfits!

For a really fun time, you should play Outfit Hopping with
the Woogi celebrities whenever you have the chance!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Have you played Outfit Hopping yet?

- Did my blog help you understand the game better?

- What are some good themes for Outfit Hopping?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Outfit Hopping!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

8 comments:

Winnie4444444 said...

I've played outfit hopping a lot of times and I think it's great! I played it with YY and Wally at the valentines party!!

Some good themes are:
Valentines day
Hamster hooey lookalike

Anonymous said...

I love Outfit Hopping! Its so fun! ----rosalie00

Dlll12 said...

Sweet I was in the picture,and also i have played and it is really fun! there are all kinds of themes to choose!

Anonymous said...

The radio active bugs are destroying the valentines factory!

Anonymous said...

Playing outfit hopping was fun!!-----blueguys453

katcar said...

Yes, I've played outfit hopping lots. I like occasion themed themes, like a christmas theme for the christmas party. Oh, and by the way, Weegor put decoration bugs on the valentine factory, which I think might destroy the factory. Yes, your blog helps me understand it a little better. Until next time, Bigwig!

cooldude22 said...

love that game :)

Angelina said...

How do you play the game