Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Really Bugs Me...

Hi there, Earth Agents!

v-dayfactory

 

I have terrible news to
share with you this week...

Our beloved Valentine
Factory has been
destroyed yet again!

  


What Now?

All that we can do for now is sit back and wait.

We are still unsure how this tragedy could have happened,
but if you have any clues that could assist the Woogi Guard
in determining who did this, please inform them immediately.

The Woogi Guard is warning everyone to maintain their distance
from the Valentine Factory, as there is a small threat of radiation
poisoning from the mutant termites that infested the building.

One daring photographer did capture the daily destruction
on camera and I’d like to share his photos with you today:

 


Day 1

VdayFactoryTermites01

Everything looks okay at the Valentine Factory
on Valentine’s Day.

 


Day 2

VdayFactoryTermites02

Then the unthinkable happens!
Unknown creatures begin crawling out of the Factory!

 


Day 3

VdayFactoryTermites03

Soon more of them are covering the side of the building!

 


Day 4

VdayFactoryTermites04

The creatures are identified as mutant termites.
They climb even higher and begin to eat the building!

 


Day 5

VdayFactoryTermites05

The mutant termites are multiplying at an alarming rate!
Woogi entomologists are called to the scene, but nothing
can be done to stop them...

 


Day 6

VdayFactoryTermites06

The Valentine Factory can no longer be seen!
The building is completely covered by bugs in less than a week!

 


Day 7

VdayFactoryTermites07

Between small gaps in the termites, the Factory begins to
look very unstable. The Woogi Guard issues a disaster alert for the building and warns Woogies to stay far away from it.

 


Day 8

VdayFactoryTermites08

Some mutant termites begin to leave. It doesn’t look good...

 


Day 9

VdayFactoryTermites09

Even more termites flee the Factory.
Oh, no! Is that really all that’s left of it?!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Will you miss the Valentine Factory?

- How would you have saved the building?

- Do you have any clues about how this happened?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Destroyed Factory!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

18 comments:

Pianostar said...

Awe!!! I love the Valentine's Factory!! I will miss it. :( R.I.P 2012 V-Day Factory. And I have a clue for the woogi guard. When weegor came, he went into the factory. and when he left, instantly bugs started creeping out of the building. I was HORRIFIED. I called all my woogi friends. They rushed to the scene. It seems Weegor once again is responsible for this tragic event. I think they should spray bug spray onto the factory RIGHT NOW. Better do it before it's too late! I've been watching the factory. It looks like no one has been doing ANYTHING to save the factory..also.. I heard Weegor talking about "Love Bugs" and then went into the factory. He must of brought them in, and released them by mistake. The factory is INFESTED. I want to cry. We should re-build the factory for St. Patty's Day. Oh well... Only one thing left to say again..

R.I.P 2012 VALENTINE'S FACTORY!

Sincerely,
Pianostar :'(

Winnie4444444 said...

I'll miss the valentines factory very much! I think it might be Weegor again but I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Anonymous said...

Please don't blame Weegor! I'm sure he didn't mean too! --rosalie00

fkd said...

I blame weegor

warning_woogi said...

Hi, it's Warning Woogi, president of The Cyber Hero Club. Not that he meant to, but I think Weegor accidently destroyed it again. So, BigWig, I think he was the one who might have put the bugs on it. But i'm almost positive that it was an accident. Until next time, BigWig!

P.S. Let's not blame Weegor. Probably, it was a complete accident.

Bignate123456789 said...

I bet Weegor brought one of his pets in and it was a termite bug. and well, it multiplied by the second! and i agree with piano, they should make a new factory. a..a..a.. APRIL FOOLS FACTORY!!!! YEAH!



BigNate123456789

Pianostar said...

I have some VERY convincing notes.
1. I have seen Weegor multiple times a day by the factory.
Coincidence?
2. Weegor failed to show up on Thursday, while the factory was being even more demolished.
Coincidence?
3. Weegor hasn't peeped a word to Dr. W, or his beta testers.
Coincidence?
4. He hasn't apoligized and Dr. W. said he may not show up tomorrow.
COINCIDENCE!?
Weegor is surely responsible for dismantling our beloved factory. Please Weegor. We all know you did it again. Please tell us. We're fine. We can handle it as we woogies are very forgiving. Our factory maybe gone, but what new thing is going there? Who's to know! See? Nothing to be nervous about. Sure I'm mad and will miss the factory, but there are reasons behind destroying the factory yearly.
REASONS:
1. The "accident" at the factory has become a woogiworld tradition which shall go on forever.
2. It is passed Valentine's Day! Who would get Valentines after the holiday is over?
3. I know you do this stuff on purpose. I am quite actually grateful for that. That shows us that you do care about us, and you'd take your time to do stuff with us. Very pleasing. Sure I love the factory, but woogies get pleasure out of watching an innocent building...
YEARS:
1. BURNING FACTORY
2. ACID INCIDENT
3. FLOODY PLACE :)
4. AVALANCHE
5. THIS YEAR: LOVE BUG INFECTION.
Well, Who's to blame?
Weegor of course!
But remember woogies, this may really truly be woogiworld's only beloved building, but the holiday is over. And what way is more fun to see the factory go than to watch a disaster yourself!? I mean really. I get a kick out of it. I always have fun and love guessing what terrible DISASTER (bom bom bom) will happen each year. Oh well! It's way to late now! Bye Bye Factory! R.I.P! :( OR :)
For me, mostly :(
That's all the news thats fit to print! (ALL INTENTIONS OF THAT SAYING GOES TO WALLY WOOG.:) ).
R.I.P. VALENTINE FACTORY 2012!!
Sincerely,
Pianostar

Anonymous said...

hi this is news reporter bakuganbrawler from youtube. I may have known who have done it.
Weegor for example lives in a junk yard. He must have attracted some bugs to him and must be spreading bugs where ever he goes!Theres another! Since Starwoog or Stormwoog's club building is so close he must have sprayed something or done something to it!
Or it must be our enemy WEEVIL!!!

I saw Pianostar standing next to the building. I was confused but now i know. Thank you over and out from the Woogiworld Brawlernews

youtube.com/alfianofong

Woogikid: Fame and fourtune (ok not fortune...) said...

RIP V-DAY FACTORY(s)
/------------------------\
I still miss all of you valentine factories. :( Have a good day....

Woogistardom
Woogikid

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHAT TO DO SPRAY SOME MORTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its an austrailian fly spray

pinkcute2

Anonymous said...

Its most likely Weegor,But I think they should use.. a BRICKS, next time insead of WOOD. Im sorry but common sense!

woogirulerll said...

Can we keep the mutant termites as pets?

woogirulerll said...

are we allowed to keep the mutant termites as pets? i would love one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

who is weevil?

Pianostar said...

Dear Anonymous,
Count Weevil is a dangerous woogi who once tried to attack planet woog. We were lucky enough to capture him. He's very angry and Wiggiwalker doesn't come because he keeps woogiworld safe from Count Weevil (FULL NAME). Count Weevil most likely couldn't of terrorized our beloved because he's in woogi jail wiggiwalker never lets him out of his sight at all times.
Thanks I hope this helps you!
Sincerely,
Pianostar
P.S. PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENT IN THE VALENTINE FACTORY. PLEASE DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE YOU'RE BLAMING ME ON DESTROYING MY FAVORITE BUILDING. I STAND BY THE FACTORY TO SEE AND PROTECT IT. :) <3 V-Day Factory!

Anonymous said...

I think it was weegor who did it!!!!! Tell him no more apples for a week! That should do it!

Anonymous said...

I am the Valentine's Factory help me help me!!!! NO! I am The Termites YUMMY YUMMY! MMM! MMM! GOOD! (Funny Comment) ---Psychokick

Anonymous said...

Biwig,
Will we rebuild it?
What will happen? I am worried

Bella935