Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Just LOVE a Good Party!

Hi there, Earth Agents!

valentineheart


Are you as excited as I am
for next week?...


We’re having a Valentine’s
Day Party on Monday!

 


Get Your Valentines Ready!

VdayFactory2012

A new Valentine Factory has been built
next to the Woogi English Club this year.

It’s the perfect place to make your own cool-looking
Woogi valentines before the big holiday party...

 


Woogi World’s

Valentine’s Day Party!

potd-vdayparty1

Monday, February 13

22:30 – 24:00 WST

 

Come to International for the party and hang out with lots of
Woogi celebrities, play fun games, win rare prizes, and more!

 


And Don’t Forget Your Free Gift!

 PMExt-Snow

Visit the Prize Machine on Monday or Tuesday next week
to claim your free Valentine’s Day gift from Woogi World!

Consider it a special valentine from us to you!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you excited for the Valentine’s Day Party?

- Have you used the Valentine Factory yet?

- What do you think the free holiday gift will be?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Valentine’s Day!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VALENTINE'S DAY PARTY!!!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! --rosalie00

Anonymous said...

I hope, its not a weird outift like last year, Like maybe nice hair. I HOPE. and Im kinda excited

Katcar said...

I hope the prize in the prize machine is a heart statue. I've went inside the valentine's factory, and the valentines are cool. I can't wait for the valentine's party! I even have a valentine's outfit that I am going to wear. Happy Valentine's Day, Bigwig!

Anonymous said...

Prize Machine Ideas: Cupids, Heart Gloves, The Shoes From Last Year, A Heart Shaped Bubble. Please do one of these ideas me and other woogies may like them.
---Psychokick

Anonymous said...

The party sounds pretty cool. Nice that the party's on Monday instead of Tuesday since I can just about never attend. Oh & Please have the celebrities give out cupid darts, especially to the non-whp

this_is_me
epic_triumph

DuckDuck said...

sounds awesome! can't wait for the party and prize machine! i hope it's cupid darts, but they won't be rare then.

Anonymous said...

You should put something like cupids because a lot of woogies like them,but can you put it for no whp please?Have a good valentine´s day !!--vipi10

Cottoncandy121 said...

Hey bigwig this is cottoncandy121 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY IF U DON MIND UR MY VALENTINE LOL HOPE U HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! : D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE I AM SO EXITED FOR THE PARTY <3 ~ cottoncandy121

Anonymous said...

I am excited for the valentine's party because I really like valentine's day. I hope we get a rare dance move. Peace, Bigwig!

Cutiepie54321 said...

Im so upset i cryed myself to sleep i missed nearly all of the party i really wanted cupids;( i only got to do the last 5 minutes