Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Few Ways to Go Green

Hello again, Earth Agents!

stpat2

The St. Patrick’s Day
Party on Woogi World is
tomorrow (Friday)...

Do you have your green
outfit ready for it yet?

Don’t worry,
I’ve got some ideas for you if you don’t!

 


 

Woogi World’s

ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY!

stpatparty3

FRIDAY, MARCH 16

21:30 – 23:00 WST

 


Woogies are already going green in anticipation of the
St. Patrick’s Day Party on Friday. Just look at this photo
that Wally Woog took yesterday during his visit:

potd-green

 

You can see lots of these St. Patrick’s Day items being worn:

stpathat2SPD (St. Patrick’s Day) Top Hat

 

stpathat1SPD (St. Patrick’s Day) Bowler

 

stpathat3Leprechaun’s Hat

 

stpathairClover Hair

 

And lots of Woogies are using creative ideas like
green eyes and other green outfit items that they own!

 


It’s really fun to dress in green for the St. Patrick’s Day Party!
Do you like my green outfit?

BigWigGreen

 

But if you don’t have any green outfit items, my Woogi spies suggest checking the Prize Machine on Friday or Saturday...

PMExterior

 

...because there just might be something there that
can help you. Something that maybe looks like this:

stpathair2

That looks totally wild... I like it!

 


 

BigWigCloverBow

I’ll see you at the party, Woogies!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you excited for the St. Patrick’s Day Party?

- What green outfit items will you be wearing?

- What are your favorite green things on Woogi World?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the St. Patrick’s Party!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

10 comments:

Winnie4444444 said...

Awesome! I'm really excited for the party tomorrow! I've got my outfit all ready! I'm going to be wearing an SPD Bowler , green body color, green anime eyes and MORE! My favourite green items on woogi world are clover hair and SPD bowlers!!

See you at the party!

Ps. Nice outfit bigwig!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm super excited for the party!! I can't believe its tomorrow!!!!!!! ---rosalie00

Anonymous said...

Cool can we get the Lucky Charms move? in the well?

WOOGIKID said...

I've got a great outfit planned for tonight. I have my wreath, neon green body color, green hair, neon green and black shoes, green anime and green wings. At school my best friend and I both tied for most green out of the ENTIRE SCHOOL, being the first tie in 5 YEARS. My favorite green items on woogiworld are wreaths and SPD Bowlers. This is a big holiday for my family because we all have irish roots.

Thats all I have to say, so

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!
~ Woggikid - Green Gal

katcar said...

I really like St. Patrick's Day, since I like green. I also like the picture taken during Wally's visit. I'm excited for the St. Patrick's Day Party! I hope we play outfit hopping. Until next time, BigWig!

Anonymous said...

Dear Big Wig i really like your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is really funny but you are not wearing all green! and my friend wants to say something there i really love woogi world it is so awesome i am exicted about the party it is friday and basiclly all the celeberties came today !!!!!!and once again i LOVE THIS WEBSITE , WOOGI WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woggikid said...

I'm sad that I missed the party, but that doesn't mean my club, Go Green, isn't celebrating! Members of go green that are on today get five hundred watts if they are wearing green!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy St.Patrick's day. I am enjoy it so much because I am irish, and my favorite color is green. Tomorrow I am going to wear my green fan tail,green pheonix wings,green sneakers,green stuffed bear hands,and my blue super eyes. I hope I get a coupon!

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh I missed it and I didn`t wear any green! Uhhhhhhhh! :(!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Party On Friday!
I Was In The Picture During Wally's
Visit! Too Bad I Was Behind Another
Woogi...