Thursday, March 8, 2012

With Just a Little Help from My Desk

Hi, Earth Agents!

HelpDeskExt


Everybody responded
really positively to the
new tutorials last week...

And now there’s even more tutorials for you to do and
a handy Help Desk too!

  


A Welcome Wigwam Device

Imagine my delight to see the new Help Desk in my Wigwam:

HelpDeskBefore

I canceled all of my meetings for the day because
I just had to check it out right away!

 


Sitting at the Help Desk

I sat down at the desk to see what was available for me to do:

HelpDeskTutorials

It turns out that there were lots of brand new
tutorials waiting for me to play!

 

OutfitterTutorial

I’ve always considered changing my look
a little bit, so I clicked for help on “Outfits”.

 

OutfitterCongrats

I successfully finished the tutorial, of course...
(And I earned a Woogichievement for it too! Alright!)

 


A Change Came Over Me

When I was done with the tutorial, I was surprised
at everything that had changed around me:

HelpDeskCompleted

The tutorial was marked complete in the Help Desk!
(But I could still play it again if I wanted.)

 

TutorialWCs

I had earned a new Woogichievement and it too was marked
complete inside my DigiWoog’s Woogichievement app!

 

HelpDeskAfter

And the sparkles that were on my Outfitter device disappeared!
(If I ever needed help again, I could simply use the Help Desk.)

 


Locked Away?

Now this part didn’t happen to me, but it might happen to you:

HelpDeskLocked-CU

Sometimes a tutorial in the Help Desk may be locked...

 

TutorialLocked

To learn how to unlock it, just click the tutorial and a
message will pop up to tell you what you need to do.

 

HelpDeskTutorials-CU2

Then after you’ve done the task, return to the Help Desk
and the tutorial will be unlocked and ready for you to play!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Do you like the Help Desk?

- How many tutorials have you completed?

- What are some other good ways to help new Woogies?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Help Desk!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

6 comments:

Winnie4444444 said...

I think the help desk is awesome! I've done all of the tutorials!!!

katcar said...

I like the help desk. I haven't done tutorials from it yet, but i've did SHIFT+CLICK to see the tutorial options. I'm going to do a tutorial right now. Until next time, BigWig!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Thank you for help desk we need more woogichievments though lol if you can add more of woogichievments please!!!! we need more if you can please do that. Robowoog is awesome I wish he is a real woogi that will be pretty awesome Robowoog U R AWESOME!!! VISIT WOOGLANTIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ROBOWOOG!! Listen wooglantis and woogichievments lost wanted lol please pweeze Hope'so..... woogichievments,wooglantis...lot wanted help desk is awesome too!!!!!! Lol...... JUST................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Thinking sorry..................................................................................I AM THE BOSS TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE WOOGICHIEVMENTS!!!! ......That reminds me of weegor he was keep doing ..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.. PEOPLE WERE SAYING ARE YOU OK WEEGOR? Because we were playing sharks in the water he was losing he did ..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
SEE!!! OTHER PEOPLE WELL CORRECT ME U KNOW It was when he was destroying Valentines Factory This is a to long message sorry if you read all of this just hope you like that nice commet... ABOUT ROBOWOOG
1.Nice
2.AWESOME DUDE
3. YIKES ROBOT
4... Leave that....I am the best nice woogi ever people love me lol soooooooo Take your head off if you like this message but make sure to sew it back on!!!!!!!!!!!! lol But Gotta go Mates!!! And.... Beep I am your BFF (Robot style) to robowoog !!!!!!!!!!!! I write long messages like my mom and my cousin lol ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO I STARTED THIS AN HALF HOUR AGO SO THIS IS A LONG MESSAGE PIANOSTAR WRITES LONGER 1'S SO LOL.......SO BYE!---Psychokick:)

Anonymous said...

I love the Help Desk!!!The tutorials are really fun! i completed all of them! --rosalie00

Anonymous said...

Hey It is me!!! Kit_katz123 I am Psychokick's other account to let u all know lol add me if u r his friend please! because i him some people IGNORE!!!! Lol Possibly U Will ignore this Actually Psychokick:) Writer Kit_katz123:) (Ignore'errz Take a brake of Hurrying and read this and also take a brake of ignoring lol! none ignore'errz GREAT JOB!)

Anonymous said...

wow not bad but i just did em to earn the points --cutie93

yup iv reterned and im back for gud